Bam Margera not doing so hot

shadow_operative

36 minutes ago, futureman said:

he’s going to wind up dead soon. 

Unless he finds a caretaker like Ozzy Osbourne, in which case he might somehow live like this till old age.  Of course, Ozzy apparently had a good financial manager in his caretaker, as well.

Dead is more likely.

4 hours ago, Augustus said:

Unless he finds a caretaker like Ozzy Osbourne, in which case he might somehow live like this till old age.  Of course, Ozzy apparently had a good financial manager in his caretaker, as well.

Dead is more likely.

Ozzy is more famous and has more money.

Edited by ztejas

On 6/28/2022 at 10:49 AM, Hermanator said:

Apparently his wife split on him and took the kid out of Florida when he was in rehab. One of the reasons he bolted the first time apparently 

When people are in a situation, like rehab, in which they don't really want to be there, they will overdramatize a situation in order to justify leaving. I'm sure that withdrawal symptoms can add to the drama.

If you're in rehab, it doesn't matter if your wife/kid are down the street in a motel or across the country. You can see them after you get out. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• 1 month later...

This popped up on my google news feed and seems telling.  Bam states he’s much better off without Jackass in his life, Steve-O recounts how he was likely about to get back onboard until Bam skipped the zoom call with key players and everyone else saw him wasted the night before via TMZ (which Bam claims was just sipping beer):

https://movieweb.com/bam-margera-steve-o-jackass-interview/

Sounds to me like he refuses to acknowledge the problem and just wants to keep drinking

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 9:15 PM, TheStoicPaisano said:

If I remember Dicamillo didn’t want anything to do with Hollywood. West Chester/Filly Delphia were his stamping grounds and enough for him.

If fucking Brandon Novak can get clean, I have hope for Bam. I wonder if Haggard is streaming anywhere.

Try getting this made in 2021:

I think i had every CKY movie on DVD. Not sure I have anything to play DVD's on anymore but I should try to dig them up; lots of good content on there for my kid to watch when he is mature enough, such as gems like this:

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

I think i had every CKY movie on DVD. Not sure I have anything to play DVD's on anymore but I should try to dig them up; lots of good content on there for my kid to watch when he is mature enough, such as gems like this:

That absolutely completely sucks ass. 

1 hour ago, Enchubben said:

listened to this so much when I was 15. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...