Bam Margera not doing so hot

shadow_operative

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

He has only himself to blame for ending like this

he was always a huge douche

I mean he achieved about the greatest amount possible for a guy whose parents were so shitty they gave him absolutely zero discipline and zero boundaries growing up. The other kids I can think of like that are Will Smith's kids and they're insufferable failures riding their dad's coattails. At least Bam was an insufferable success for about a decade before the inevitable happened. 

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

I mean he achieved about the greatest amount possible for a guy whose parents were so shitty they gave him absolutely zero discipline and zero boundaries growing up. The other kids I can think of like that are Will Smith's kids and they're insufferable failures riding their dad's coattails. At least Bam was an insufferable success for about a decade before the inevitable happened. 

you think bam margera has achieved more success in life than will smith's kids? lol ok. 

6 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

you think bam margera has achieved more success in life than will smith's kids? lol ok. 

On his own? Yeah. His parents weren't famous. He made himself famous and rich. He was a top skateboarding talent. 

Everything Will Smith's kids have in life is directly because of their parents and mostly dad. 100 percent. They have no talent whatsoever and are just smug little cunts like their mom. They've done absolutely nothing on their own of any merit. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

He always a huge douche. He’ll a bullet sooner or later. He probably had enough money at one time to just sit around, get high and drunk all day 

I think he still has enough for that.  If this guy is alive in five years it would be a miracle.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 3:07 PM, tx 3 putt said:

He always a huge douche. He’ll a bullet sooner or later. He probably had enough money at one time to just sit around, get high and drunk all day 

I have to come back to this. Why are you leaving out words?? 

1 hour ago, MrBig said:

Sounds like the next Jackass movie is in pre-production without him.

He was canned from being in the last one because he couldn’t get clean.  Hints why he gets all messed up and threatens Knoxville all the time on social media.  Not sure they find him alive this time.  

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

Hints why he gets all messed up and threatens Knoxville all the time on social media.  

I wonder where he went after running in the woods. Probably found a ride, hence why they cannot find him

Edited by Hermanator

5 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

He still on the loose?

We need a hard target search of every residence, warehouse, farmhouse, outhouse, henhouse, whorehouse, and doghouse.

According to Bam’s brother, he is on a meth binge with his girlfriend and her 8yo daughter. 

• Rage+1 1

20 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Damn, didn't know that. Not as funny when a poor 8 year old is caught up in it.

8 years with sack of shit methhead parents?  Kid's already probably on the same destructive path and good odds we won't have to wait long to see it manifest. 

• 1 month later...