2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

1 minute ago, UTexasFight said:

When is the last time we’ve handed in that lineup card?

Just those 9 names. Not even concerned with the order or position

It's probably like the 3rd time all season.  I expect a couple of guys will be given off days tomorrow though.

• Rage+1 1

Tucker as your 7 hitter is just crazy depth. Lets Go Astros !!!! Will be watching while lilshep is at baseball lesson with a kid committed to ou. Lilshep doesnt hold back says his goal is to play for a real school like Texas.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 3

40 minutes ago, Jshep34 said:

Tucker as your 7 hitter is just crazy depth. Lets Go Astros !!!! Will be watching while lilshep is at baseball lesson with a kid committed to ou. Lilshep doesnt hold back says his goal is to play for a real school like Texas.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good parenting going on here. 

• Like 1

Idk what it is but to me, after ~80 road games, the sound of an entire stadium in a chorus of boos sounds as good, if not better, than 40k+ blowing the roof off MMP.

Something about that sense of “it’s me and the other ~30 guys in this dugout against the 40,000-50,000 people outside of this dugout” that raises the bar to another level that you can’t get any other way.