Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

Texas is 100% still in the Harris recruitment. He's giving us pretty much every chance we could ask for to land his signature. I'd go as far to say that assuming we are as competitive as Bama the rest of the way in before he decides, I like our chances more than anyone else's. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Viper said:

here what was actually said seems to be trying to make it a thing

6cccf096-b491-415e-b94b-e5e669020008-jpeg.thumb.png.f93af8c1db3a523ea8a8e99f8e102900.png

here's nahlin's response

477747882_IT-NahlinHarris.thumb.jpg.6de4e3df80c252abfef7d343ba77c901.jpg

I see Nahlin has shaken off any humility that the Kelvin Banks fiasco should’ve produced. 

Sounds like he’s relying on one of his top “sources in the recruitment” again. Hopefully it’s not another uncle that’s actually out of the loop. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

I see Nahlin has shaken off any humility that the Kelvin Banks fiasco should’ve produced. 

Sounds like he’s relying on one of his top “sources in the recruitment” again. Hopefully it’s not another uncle that’s actually out of the loop. 

Crystal Balls on the table. 

43 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

That’s just not his thing 

5 minutes ago, ousux said:
6 hours ago, Red Five said:
You want a job Nu-Nu?

Who cares, give him one. We need more players like his son and less coddled suburban kids.

I appreciate Marcus' effort blocking, but has his Texas career really stood out to you as "damn I need me some more of that"?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

LSU is a lot like Texas right now. Got blown out on the road against a ranked team where both sides of the LOS were a mess. Texas has the better offense, while LSU has the better defense. I think the jury is out on both teams right now. There is a good chance LSU looks like shit now that they are getting into the meat of their conference schedule, same as Texas.

LSU was 15-0 2 years ago, so I can see why Harris would have them near the top. Of course, LSU now has to face 6 teams are a combined 21-2 so far while outscoring their opponents by a combined 529 points.

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I appreciate Marcus' effort blocking, but has his Texas career really stood out to you as "damn I need me some more of that"?

Can we really hold the Herman years against him? He's been a plus for Texas this season, and is one stumble from having the longest completed catch on the season. Eventually some team is going to somewhat contain the running game, and Thompson will have to air it out 35+ times. Hopefully the WRs can step up.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I will tell you the one thing I appreciate about Marcus is that he has doubled down on his effort even though he had a tough last year and spring with drops and mental errors. Now he is contributing and making a difference in games, even though it may not be with big splash plays. Many kids would portal if they ran into that kind of adversity. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Barbacoa said:

Texas is 100% still in the Harris recruitment. He's giving us pretty much every chance we could ask for to land his signature. I'd go as far to say that assuming we are as competitive as Bama the rest of the way in before he decides, I like our chances more than anyone else's. 

And when was the last time this happened?

11 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Oregon is doing exactly what and how we thought our NIL should be performed. They will be a force moving forward especially with the digital era bagmen. They're the model/future of what NIL/pre NILL should be.

Due to NIL, mega-donors such as Knight can now step out of the shadows and openly facilitate paying players. Just think of the potential at Arkansas if the Walton clan or Jerry Jones were inclined to do the same.  

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, Cacti said:

Due to NIL, mega-donors such as Knight can now step out of the shadows and openly facilitate paying players. Just think of the potential at Arkansas if the Walton clan or Jerry Jones were inclined to do the same.  

I’m loving the idea of a bunch of inbred pig fuckers cheering for a Wal-Mart Arkansas team.  Just perfect.

Edited by Darth Tron

1 hour ago, Cacti said:

Jerry already owns a team.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Darth Tron said:

I’m loving the idea of a bunch of inbred pig fuckers cheering for a Wal-Mart Arkansas team.  Just perfect.

Edited by Longhornlove
So more people don't get confused about my intention of the post. I was in no way shape or form intended to be political or race based. It was based solely on the fact that Walmart buys a lot of their products from China. I do apologize for any confusion.
  • Fuck You 9

13 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

IF Walmart starts buying player for Arkansas, they would be all Chinese right? Thought Walmart purchased everything in China? Do they play football in China?

That’s just, wow. I hope this handle is some sort of parody account. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting