Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

3 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

I am happy Texas won, but I hope I am not sounding overly satyanash because I don't feel that this particular game moved the needle for recruiting.

Put it a different way, this game needed to be won and a loss would have been even more detrimental for recruiting because then "Sark can't win on the road."

If Texas beats both Oklahoma teams, then we'll more than likely see the reactions and results in recruiting that we've been patiently waiting for.

Any win is a win when you've not been winning.

• Hook 'Em 1

Oregon, Florida, and Notre Dame losing has to help us. Maybe aggy joins the list in a little bit too.

Notre Dame mainly for Sebastian Cheeks because he's unlikely to stay solid to Mack Brown and for '23 WR Carnell Tate who is originally from Chi-Town.

Edited by UDontKnow

1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:

Oregon, Florida, and Notre Dame losing has to help us.

Notre Dame mainly for Sebastian Cheeks because he's unlikely to stay solid to Mack Brown and for '24 WR Carnell Tate who is originally from Chi-Town.

There's plenty of people complaining about our margin today but I'm loving the world burning down around us and frankly that's way more important than winning by another 10 points

Edited by Teryor
  • Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Aggy gonna have a realllll hard time spinning this three game losing streak that they are about to have. Sad thing is they put all of there eggs into the big recruiting visit this weekend. whew buddy. 

Who was visiting this weekend?

Aggy continually showing they’re still aggy will help us in the short and long term. I’m not sure the other team’s hiccups will make a shit. Oregon’s 2020 season wasn’t exactly their selling point when they were landing all these studs and Florida is what it is. The game against OU next weekend is far more important in regards to our standing with nationally relevant recruits than this weekend’s results.

• Hook 'Em 4

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting