Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

5 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Evan Stewart seems like a real asshole with all his liking our tweets but being at aggy and not coming up for the big weekend. But, if he flips, he will be my favorite recruit ever for jerking around aggy, taking their money and bailing. 
this is all in jest. If he goes to aggy I’m not mad it him or anything, just sad for him. 

He’s our Eric Dickerson?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Evan Stewart seems like a real asshole with all his liking our tweets but being at aggy and not coming up for the big weekend. But, if he flips, he will be my favorite recruit ever for jerking around aggy, taking their money and bailing. 
this is all in jest. If he goes to aggy I’m not mad it him or anything, just sad for him. 

Could just be an 18 yr old kid that uses social media like kids do and isn't so "invested" like a lot of adults seem to be...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Zeus is an asshole. He made Prometheus roll a fucking rock up a mountain over and over again for all eternity. Zeus is second only to Ketch for worst ever. 

That was Sisyphus. 

edit: whoops someone beat me to it. Apology buddy. 

Edited by theaveragejon
  • Like 1

Just now, LonghornLurker said:

Show me a loss that isn’t Alabama. OU is down, OkSt overrated as fuck, Baylor losing half their senior team. Big 12 is shittier than ever. Time to drag our balls all over this sad little conference one last time before we leave. 

We will lose to anyone that can run the fucking football until we prove otherwise 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

Just now, SAHorn said:

My business partners are Aggies who were gloating about the Evan Stewart commitment a few weeks back.  I would love nothing more than to flip him. Can’t he see Demas vs Worthy? Why would Steward want to be an Aggie? Just doesn’t make sense to me.

money money moooonay

1 minute ago, SAHorn said:

My business partners are Aggies who were gloating about the Evan Stewart commitment a few weeks back.  I would love nothing more than to flip him. Can’t he see Demas vs Worthy? Why would Steward want to be an Aggie? Just doesn’t make sense to me.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$what doesn't make sense?$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

48 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

What does this mean

EBF0A58B-E4CD-45C3-84E1-A739ED5646FE.jpeg

When he talks about his dog peeing on the next mailbox, and that mailbox being the Denver Harris recruitment, I think he means that we will do something to A&M.  (Something that makes them feel like we did after (aggy presumably won) the Denver Harris recruitment.)

As for who it could be ... 

It's either pulling Stewart from them, or less likely, Brooks (and possibly Watts).  Less likely because that addresses the Harris loss, but doesn't directly hit the aggies.

Any other commits/recruits that we can pull from the aggies, that would feel like the Harris blow?  Other  than Stewart?  Not Dewberry ,,, ?  Anderson back in play?

Edited by Getafix

Just now, Getafix said:

When he talks about his dog peeing on the next mailbox, and that mailbox being the Denver Harris recruitment, I think he means that we will do something to A&M.  (Something that makes them feel like we did after (aggy presumably won) the Denver Harris recruitment.)

It's either pulling Stewart from them, or less likely, Brooks (and possibly Watts).  Less likely because that addresses the Harris loss, but doesn't directly hit the aggies.

Any other commits/recruits that we can pull from the aggies, that would feel like the Harris blow?  Other  than Stewart?  (Not Dewberry ,,, ?)

Perkins

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Getafix said:

Any other commits/recruits that we can pull from the aggies, that would feel like the Harris blow?  Other  than Stewart?  (Not Dewberry ,,, ?)

Let’s flip Weigman to be Ewers “clipboard holding, back up QB bitch” just for the fun of it.  

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Nope. Let me translate for Nahlin:

he said word would come today on Ewers and some people pissed themselves when it hadn’t come by the evening. 
he’s then saying that he has called Harris to Texas and people are peeing themselves about him committing to aggy. 
I think he’s dead wrong but that’s what he’s saying. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting