Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

7 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

I’ll have what he’s ^^^ having. And then another. All day. Really, about now. And like it. 

I have all those guys in my calculator along with Greene. Gets us to about 323 points.  Would most likely be number 1.

its-still.gif.c9c4c8a18fd6e568e5ff0f382e717275.gif

Edited by Bevo14
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thiefery said:

up to Sark and the staff to get this shit rolling.. no reason for UT to not get close to the #1 spot next cycle if this staff can get to atleast 8 or 9 wins prior to the bowl game.  

Who knows what next year holds but considering our season, we should be happy as hell for what we got today!  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HateYouAndMyself said:

Gerry just doubled down that as of 45 minutes before Winfield announced he was still a take for us. Says we simply lost that one to Baylor.

As hilarious as it would be to find out Sark called Winfield like 2 minutes before he went on stage to pull the offer I just can't see that happening. 

He probably just realized that he was a plan C for us and Baylor actually wanted him. That is price of going big game hunting sometimes.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, HateYouAndMyself said:

Gerry just doubled down that as of 45 minutes before Winfield announced he was still a take for us. Says we simply lost that one to Baylor.

As hilarious as it would be to find out Sark called Winfield like 2 minutes before he went on stage to pull the offer I just can't see that happening. 

However it went down, I'm perfectly fine with him going to Baylor.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

could they move the LS or K to a greyshirt before they enroll if they need the spot(s)?  

I know the LS is supposed to be the #1 guy.  anyone know anything about Stone?

LS is almost certainly going to be on scholarship from what we keep hearing. Not sure what happens with the kicker now that Dicker is planning to return. Sounds like a greyshirt to me. 

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting