Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

43 minutes ago, HalfSack Horn said:

Frost Farms or Thorntree?  Lots of athletes and former athletes living around there.  

I was a teenager and remember it was whispering oaks Dr. Our back yard ran up to a little nature preserve we'd go out and mess around in. I remember he had built a giant place down by the end of the street

12 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Incredible reference, assuming youre referencing the book/real story where Jesse Armstead knocked down the final pass by Permian to win the state semifinal in DKR in a driving rainstorm….

It wasn’t the last play of the game, that was 2-3 plays earlier…

12 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Incredible reference, assuming youre referencing the book/real story where Jesse Armstead knocked down the final pass by Permian to win the state semifinal in DKR in a driving rainstorm….

Grew up rooting for Midland High School, so know my history. Most obnoxious jerks in Odessa.

40 minutes ago, DiceHands said:

it sucks shit because when you goto the site on mobile (atleast for me) this fucking giant popup comes up that takes half the screen asking if you want to use tapatalk.  any chance you can remove that? 

Probably already answered by now, but Android should remember the option you chose and not ask you again.

IDK about Apple or others.  

59 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Mobile surly is far superior than tapa.

I tried it out the "app" last week, and though it's miles better than browsing on safari/etc... (lots of things are), not allowing me to post pictures directly from my phone was the huge deal breaker. But, in an effort to help the site stay up and good, I'll give it another shot tonight (if I can find it).

5 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

I tried it out the "app" last week, and though it's miles better than browsing on safari/etc... (lots of things are), not allowing me to post pictures directly from my phone was the huge deal breaker. But, in an effort to help the site stay up and good, I'll give it another shot tonight (if I can find it).

Wait, what? Just use safari and copy and paste pics on your mobile phone. 

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting