Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

17 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

The first memory I have of a big time recruit was an attention whore from Dallas Carter committing to the U back when Jimmy Johnson was coach. I know he was from DFW, just not sure about Carter.  Pretty sure he was a linebacker. Anyway, he held a fucking press conference to announce and ESPN I believe it was, covered it. It was unheard of back then. Can't remember if he played the hat game or not. I'm sure another old on here knows who I'm talking about. He was damn good though I'll give him that.

Jessie Armstead and he was a beast 

5 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

There’s no maybe about recruiting if Sark makes a good hire. 

Drayton has done a great job of recruiting RB but the RB coach is supposed to be a volume recruiter/rainmaker. Which he is not. I gave Drayton a B- grade on the initial hire because Texas can find a much better volume recruiter. 

Who then?

9 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

I said edwards but mixed up his teammate.

Edwards signed with Houston but like Evans, was sentenced to prison for more than 15 years for armed robbery. Off that team, armstead was obviously insanely successful at Miami, Clifton Abraham was successful at Florida state, leshai Maston was successful at Baylor, and Robert Hall was great at tech. 

Edited by sidis

Just now, immamac said:

Can you stupid tapatalk fucks just not use tapatalk for one fucking day? There is nothing wrong with the site and tapatalk is actually responsible for the majority of the borkage. I Fucking hate that piece of shit plugin. Be normal like 98% of the other fucking users. 

Just disable it for the day. Fuck tapa users in 2021

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Probably posted upthread a billion pages ago, but Ethan Burke's Hudl is interesting. 6'7'' brings a new meaning to baby Giraffe but he has some surprising explosiveness at that size. 

http://www.hudl.com/v/2GQLwY

I actually think the other DE has the higher upside. C Vasek. His dad is the DL coach at Westlake and a UT alum. 

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting