Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

Just now, Laxtonto said:

I love how all of a sudden Texas is back to being an "in" option for all the big names. Yes we won't get that many of them, but how many were talking about UT like this in the Herman years?

I mean are we really giving Sark and the staff all the credit here? Times have changed.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, immamac said:

Can you stupid tapatalk fucks just not use tapatalk for one fucking day? There is nothing wrong with the site and tapatalk is actually responsible for the majority of the borkage. I Fucking hate that piece of shit plugin. Be normal like 98% of the other fucking users. 

image.gif.b1972bc28bc3d5e64669838432d7a005.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

My ultimate wishcast fantasy:

Quinn Ewers is meeting up with Armani and Evan in a few hours to all announce Texas. 

Getting the 2020 pitch-and-catch gang back together (minus Phaizon Wilson, who still hasn't signed anywhere: https://247sports.com/player/phaizon-wilson-46080066/ )

4 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

Is this a joke lol like the Adrian Peterson- Evan Stewart thing. I just saw Jesse armstead posted a lot so figured it was.

I also do not know who Jesse Armstead is.

my god...you're on a fucking football recruiting board and you don't know who jesse armstead is?  are you fucking five years old?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

Is this a joke lol like the Adrian Peterson- Evan Stewart thing. I just saw Jesse armstead posted a lot so figured it was.

I also do not know who Jesse Armstead is.

my god...you're on a fucking football recruiting board and you don't know who jessie armstead is?  are you fucking five years old?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Gidnik said:

i like how all of these coaches complaining about nil deals are acting like these recruits are just going to start showing up to random schools for nil deals. like the boosters and coaches are not in contact. 

overpaid coaches crying that players are choosing to go where they'll get paid warms my heart

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, immamac said:

Can you stupid tapatalk fucks just not use tapatalk for one fucking day? There is nothing wrong with the site and tapatalk is actually responsible for the majority of the borkage. I Fucking hate that piece of shit plugin. Be normal like 98% of the other fucking users. 

Jessie Armstead.

• Rage+1 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting