Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Jessie Armstead is 51 years old and finished his career in 2003. I am 31 and don't know who Jessie Armstead is.

shit. 

59e859c995903-what-the-world-looks-like-

well fwiw, everything you millenials know about linebacker play today is because of lawrence taylor, jessie armstead, and ray lewis.

actually, no it is not.  you guys have actually never seen real linebacker play since they are all just dbs now.  which i guess is why we are no longer apparently recruiting them. :(

Edited by sidis
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FloridaHorn said:

For Fuck's sake, just click the submit button 1 FUCKING time. It is lagging, but it will eventually post whatever bullshit meme, gif, or drivel that you fucksticks think we cannot live without!

This is shagurly.  People are going to quadruple post just to spite you.

3 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

For Fuck's sake, just click the submit button 1 FUCKING time. It is lagging, but it will eventually post whatever bullshit meme, gif, or drivel that you fucksticks think we cannot live without!

Yep. Nothing happening after hitting submit and seeing it change to saving means it is posting even with the huge traffic.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

2 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

Yeah, it doesn't matter. I'm clicking once and changing tabs. Shit's borked

2 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

This is shagurly.  People are going to quadruple post just to spite you.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

Is this a joke lol like the Adrian Peterson- Evan Stewart thing. I just saw Jesse armstead posted a lot so figured it was.

I also do not know who Jesse Armstead is.

Not sure exactly what Gerry said, but I believe it would align with the opinion below.

General opinion across services is 

- not sure when he'll sign

- increasing chatter that Texas is in it, although I think most would still say A&M is the favorite

Hope that helps.

(Armstead was posted about 56 times, so just a little joke.)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Seems obvious to me that the renewed Dunancville pipeline and interest coinciding with Drayton probably moving on is a big signal that Samples is joining the staff after NSD1?

I hope you're right but I think that's a bit of a stretch.  If we could upgrade WR Coach and RB Coach recruiting that would be great.

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting