Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

52 minutes ago, Getafix said:

At least he looks like a nice, likable guy ... 

image.png.789b5fb9397d94338f90bd911af797f2.png

Roach, on Burke.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.8a149b6a756cef24fac012332f39b979.png

image.thumb.png.ffd735b56148e782e5bfe1048956ec5e.png

He is tall with a good motor and quick but he needs to get a lot stronger. We won't see him on the field for 2 years. We processed a guy to take this guy or did we miss out on someone else that was projected to come to us?

12 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I think he’s got it the other way around 

12 minutes ago, Mason Ramsey said:

Very interesting given how it was pretty known that PK really wanted him. Could something have gotten out about PK?

If it’s true he deleted a tweet saying he was going to sign on the 15th, then he probably got processed. This staff is ruthless about these last few spots.

1 minute ago, DanTheHorn said:

He is tall with a good motor and quick but he needs to get a lot stronger. We won't see him on the field for 2 years. We processed a guy to take this guy or did we miss out on someone else that was projected to come to us?

He stops running around the lecross field and hits the the gym he will put on weight in a hurry. Texas has full time staff to ensure this gets done. Remember Joseph Ossai? He was a damn beanpole. There is a long list of guys that put on the beef. Connor Williams was 264 in HS and I think Cosmi was light in the ass too. Point being, get an extremely athletic long dude, put the weight on and they don't lose the athletic ability and become stars. One I know personally from back in the day was Bubba Franks. 6'6" 220 in high school but a tremendous athlete who redshirted, became freshman AA then AA and eventually the highest drafted tight end ever and a pro bowler.

One of the write-up's on Neto mentioned that his Texas visit didn't go that well, but that McCombs School of Business + Flood's relationship helped close the deal.  
His buddy that is an aggy 247 poster, mentioned Neto was really struggling with his decision...  

“Paging Hartzell to the burnt orange courtesy phone. Jay Hartzell to the burnt orange courtesy phone.”

1 minute ago, Gucci_Suit said:

I’ll be honest. I have no idea what is going on. I feel like I’m in a nursing home listening to people talk about the crypto. 

60 minutes ago we were awesome and now we suck? Or what?

60 minutes is an eternity in this recruiting cycle. 

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting