Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

12 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

One rumor is this guy for the #flipmas

https://247sports.com/player/ethan-burke-46128218/

Athletic Background: Also plays lacrosse.

Well, alrighty then. I'm sold now!

Damn, Michigan class looks bready af. It's going to be glorious when they skullfuck Georgia without the benefits of a bagged out roster.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 1

Gerry Hamilton Signing Day Eve Notes

Spoiler

1. Kendrick Law (Shreveport, La./Captain Shreve) is a take for Alabama entering Wednesday. The Crimson Tide are considered the favorite over Texas, LSU and Florida State.

2. Shazz Preston (Saint James, La.) is absolutely a take for Alabama. He will announce tomorrow afternoon on ESPN out of favorite Alabama, Texas, LSU and Georgia.

3.Terrance Brooks (Little Elm, Texas). The Buckeyes have a real battle on their hands to hold onto to the On300 5-star defensive back. Texas is, and has done a really good job here.

4. Armani Winfield (Lewisville, Texas) will announce between Texas and Baylor. Sark has done a good job here.

maybe reading between the lines for flipmas

Edited by Viper
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

Gerry Hamilton Signing Day Eve Notes

Reveal hidden contents

1. Kendrick Law (Shreveport, La./Captain Shreve) is a take for Alabama entering Wednesday. The Crimson Tide are considered the favorite over Texas, LSU and Florida State.

2. Shazz Preston (Saint James, La.) is absolutely a take for Alabama. He will announce tomorrow afternoon on ESPN out of favorite Alabama, Texas, LSU and Georgia.

3.Terrance Brooks (Little Elm, Texas). The Buckeyes have a real battle on their hands to hold onto to the On300 5-star defensive back. Texas is, and has done a really good job here.

4. Armani Winfield (Lewisville, Texas) will announce between Texas and Baylor. Sark has done a good job here.

maybe reading between the lines for flipmas

That reads like UT goes 0-4 on those 4 recruits but we get a trophy for finishing second with all of them cause we did a good job.

• Rage+1 2

Not doubting the eval (because I have never heard of that dude and I'm not qualified to doubt anything), but do we really need another DL in this class with 6 we have + Brown? I'm all for loading up in the trenches, but not sure if that is saying something about our options at other positions or if this guy is just that good that we can't pass on him.

• Like 1

Just now, Dummy said:

Not doubting the eval (because I have never heard of that dude and I'm not qualified to doubt anything), but do we really need another DL in this class with 6 we have + Brown? I'm all for loading up in the trenches, but not sure if that is saying something about our options at other positions or if this guy is just that good that we can't pass on him.

It's been obvious for some time this staff thinks the DL on campus are complete trash. They're probably right lol. 

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting