Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

26 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Rattler is a level of douche i don't wanna see at texas period. I dont wanna see dudes who hit women. I dont wanna see dudes who get caught with a carload of drugs. I dont mind them doing them. Just dont be such a dumbass to get caught. 

And i especially dont want a QB1 who is so douchey ,his own team wont hang out with him. 

Wasn’t Kyler a total db? How many of us would have loved for him to transfer to Texas?
I don’t really care if a QB is a douche if he can play. Texas basically helped OU replace Rattler by piss poor tackling and miracle throws/catches. Williams is a pretty damn good qb but he’s also been shut down by other teams so he’s not infallible. 

I really wish Casey would have stayed enrolled at OU. Texas might have landed a transfer in the portal but it’s doubtful their record would be any worse than it is now. Card’s development didn’t happen and Thompson won’t be here next year anyways. Wasted year. 

Edited by XForce
Nm
  • Fuck You 1

20 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Do we take two QBs in this class if we get a portal QB? Say Ewers, for instance. Just to pick a random name. 

would you rather have Brown and maybe a junior/senior that has had playing time or take Ewers and maybe not get Brown.  I am assuming Murphy is coming even if we get a young transfer

4 minutes ago, XForce said:

Wasn’t Kyler a total db? 
I don’t really care if a QB is a douche if he can play

I'm kinda okay with this statement, though there are different levels of douchery, and the effects are not always the same dependent upon the environment. Nevertheless, middle finger rating.

Edited by UncleBuck

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This has been our twelfth season of butthole. What a fucking joke. Anyway, feeling real good about my bet with ol'closetohumping. When a convicted okie felon is trying to go scorched earth on a coaching staff while his son's arm has people pining for Major Applewhite, that dude ain't starting the following season. He won't even be on the team. Beyond that, Tiny Hands, Smaller Backbone won't be around either. Happy fucking Thanksgiving. 

@closetohumping

Will you quite gloating you son of a bitch?  Wanna use immamac or wulaw as the pass through?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This has been our twelfth season of butthole. What a fucking joke. Anyway, feeling real good about my bet with ol'closetohumping. When a convicted okie felon is trying to go scorched earth on a coaching staff while his son's arm has people pining for Major Applewhite, that dude ain't starting the following season. He won't even be on the team. Beyond that, Tiny Hands, Smaller Backbone won't be around either. Happy fucking Thanksgiving. 

@closetohumping

Good news though, Chip Brown has been carrying the water and using Charles Thompson as a source all year. Certainly there wont be a hit piece posted in the near future...right? Like maybe one that comes out on 12/15/2021? I mean no way that happens right? Journalistic integrity and what not

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 3

33 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

@closetohumping

5v5gwo.gif

Happy Thanksgiving !!!  😋

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Good news though, Chip Brown has been carrying the water and using Charles Thompson as a source all year. Certainly there wont be a hit piece posted in the near future...right? Like maybe one that comes out on 12/15/2021? I mean no way that happens right? Journalistic integrity and what not

So tired of helicopter dads trying to instigate shit at the collegiate level. Leave that shit in high school.

42 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This has been our twelfth season of butthole. What a fucking joke. Anyway, feeling real good about my bet with ol'closetohumping. When a convicted okie felon is trying to go scorched earth on a coaching staff while his son's arm has people pining for Major Applewhite, that dude ain't starting the following season.@closetohumping

I love this drama.

you realize they let Eli go to Ole Miss.  
Speaking of which, the Landsharks looked like long shots to land Arch early in the season, now they're probably 3rd behind Georgia and the fightin' Dabos...and thats only because Kiffin is likely to flake off to some higher profile program at some point in the next 4 years, hell maybe even Texas. At this point I wouldnt even count out LSU depending on who they hire.

I have yet to understand why Steve hasn't had Roschon taking some snaps at QB. He absolutely cannot be worse than a lot of what we have been watching. 
Have you seen how depleted the RB room is these days? Even rojo himself isnt 100% with his turf toe. Those things take an absurd amount of time to heal completely.
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Both IT and TFB are hinting that there is some big Texas NIL news that will be monumental. TFB saying momentum will be kicking off shortly.

TFBs momentum isnt NIL related and that NIL deal isnt all that great IMO, its good and definitely welcome but not what we all want it to be. There will be something bigger and better however, its coming

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ousux said:
4 hours ago, Tex Pete said:
I have yet to understand why Steve hasn't had Roschon taking some snaps at QB. He absolutely cannot be worse than a lot of what we have been watching. 

Have you seen how depleted the RB room is these days? Even rojo himself isnt 100% with his turf toe. Those things take an absurd amount of time to heal completely.

I will repeat myself: yes, the RB room is depleted now. It was not depleted a month ago. Both of the other QBs already sucked a month ago.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, UncleBuck said:

Now I've said Rattler is shit? Really? Christ all mighty.

#1, part of my reaction is just in jest, because it's an OU QB so "ewww gross." The other part is the two games I've watched him he's been benched. It's pretty simple. I've said he's better than anything we have, and probably by far. I also said I'd like better than him, who you call "one of the better QBs in the Big 12." Yes, I'd want better than that. I want the best QB in the big 12, which isn't exactly loaded with great QBs right now.

Got damn, never guessed that not sucking Spencer Rattler's dick would get such a reaction on this place.

my apologies here, Card and Thompson are basically shit and when you said "probably not wrong", i took it as saying he was in the same level as those dudes listed.

image.png.885acf56d0c73ad172338aed8b4c6483.png

I also said I'd like better than him, who you call "one of the better QBs in the Big 12." Yes, I'd want better than that. I want the best QB in the big 12, which isn't exactly loaded with great QBs right now.

when your QB room is on fire, you settle for one of the better QBs instead of shooting for the stars. come on!

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting