2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

closetojumping

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Sheesh. I know he had a bad year and they're a good FCS school, but that's still a massive dropoff.

Good thing we played him basically every snap last year instead of giving someone like Adimora a shot at it. Just think, If we’d given Foster’s snaps to Adimora we might not have even made a bowl game. 

• Rage+1 3

7 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Good thing we played him basically every snap last year instead of giving someone like Adimora a shot at it. Just think, If we’d given Foster’s snaps to Adimora we might not have even made a bowl game. 

Had a buddy run into Adimora after a game, and, my friend said “tough game” or something of the sort and Adimora immediately started complaining about his PT to someone he just met. Knew he was gone then and he was right, if I saw Foster consistently playing in front of me while giving no effort at all, I’d transfer too.

Edited by Lonestar88
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Joseph_Terry_sss_TexasFB0150.jpg?width=3

(I refuse to believe Gideon forgot how to rotate safeties on the flight from Oxford to Austin)

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

Foster had to have some of the worst film you’ll ever see this past year, he routinely just quit on plays. SHSU is about where he belongs after that shit show. Maybe he will put in some effort in Huntsville so he can get some good tape.

Good tape for what? After SHSU his football career is essentially over unless he wants to play in Poland or some shit. 

17 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

When you see where our former coaches end up, it makes it pretty obvious why we’ve sucked for the last ten years. 

I've tiresomely repeated that hiring a head coach is a crap shoot. Apparently, it's the same with assistants.

Texas has crapped out with HCs going for a hard eight every roll.

Burt's post and those that follow are conclusive evidence. 

I thought Orlando was brilliant, but it was the left over players.

I can't believe we had to send the president of the university to Sterling's driveway and beg him to come.

As the stomach churns. 

12 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I think it's pretty apparent the coaching staff wanted Adimora to portal.

I don't disagree but Foster was giving shit effort, was gone either way, and was always going to go to a third tier program.  Adimora certainly could have been a cancer but maybe he would have at least tried thinking some good tape could help him.

neither was a good option obviously.

• closetojumping changed the title to 2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)