2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

closetojumping

34 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Just think of all of the sponsorship opportunities that Caleb left behind for this shit. Love’s truck stops, Harry’s adult video, Jim Bob’s trailer rentals. He will rue the day.

Don't forget Kum & Go convenience stores.

50 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

I love braums and always stop for a chocolate shake when I'm near one

Same here, as long as I’ve got 30 minutes to spare and time to clean the sticky off my shoes when I leave

fr, Braum’s is delicious but struggle with cleanliness and timeliness 

*return to transfer portal talk*

Edited by Llewelyn Moss

On 2/5/2022 at 1:30 PM, Vertigo said:

Just think of all of the sponsorship opportunities that Caleb left behind for this shit. Love’s truck stops, Harry’s adult video, Jim Bob’s trailer rentals. He will rue the day.

On 2/5/2022 at 1:31 PM, Fondren & Main said:

Don’t forget Braum’s!

On 2/5/2022 at 2:07 PM, Bojack said:

Don't forget Kum & Go convenience stores.

Hobby lobby

5 minutes ago, Llewelyn Moss said:

Same here, as long as I’ve got 30 minutes to spare and time to clean the sticky off my shoes when I leave

fr, Braum’s is delicious but struggle with cleanliness and timeliness 

*return to transfer portal talk*

Is the floorboard of your car sticky from something?  They do have drive thru windows.

2 hours ago, Constant said:

You got a problem with delicious ice cream?

It's been a decade or three since I lived near a Brams but their frozen yogurts (including soft-serve) were the tits. I used to eat way too much "Coconut Chocolate Walnut" when I could find it. And I loved the chocolate-vanilla swirl in a waffle cone, too. I used to drive a car with manual transmission and it was a bitch to shift, steer and eat that fucking waffle cone but I did it out of love. (cue "The Things We Do For Love" by 10cc)

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/5/2022 at 2:20 PM, Zhorn96 said:

Did nothing at Cal for 2+ years.  A total stiff

12 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Graduated with a degree from Berkeley.

11 hours ago, Zhorn96 said:

Which sets him up for life in many respects but is of minimal interest to a Texas football message board 

Only of minimal interest to minimal minds full of ice cream.

But does explain why he did nothing  at Cal for 2+ years......

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Beats is Apple money isn’t it?

Right, now.

‘Beats’ was an incredibly shitty line of headphones developed by Monster cables, then they got Dr. Dre to pretend to have something to do with the audio when he just sold them his name and said what he liked and didn’t about a few pair of prototypes. Beats were shit but fuck it “we legit” now and sales exploded. Dre then double dealt Monster by making a deal with Apple in the Billions which almost got cancelled because dipshit went on insta and announced it drunk with a buddy despite Apples strict insistence on secrecy. Oops. So now Apple sells Dre ‘Beats’ headphones which are still absolute shit and Dre is fighting over his money with his soon to be ex-wife because Dre didn’t get a prenup- in fucking CA.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Right, now.

‘Beats’ was an incredibly shitty line of headphones developed by Monster cables, then they got Dr. Dre to pretend to have something to do with the audio when he just sold them his name and said what he liked and didn’t about a few pair of prototypes. Beats were shit but fuck it “we legit” now and sales exploded. Dre then double dealt Monster by making a deal with Apple in the Billions which almost got cancelled because dipshit went on insta and announced it drunk with a buddy despite Apples strict insistence on secrecy. Oops. So now Apple sells Dre ‘Beats’ headphones which are still absolute shit and Dre is fighting over his money with his soon to be ex-wife because Dre didn’t get a prenup- in fucking CA.

tl;dr - undefeated

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ATXbronco said:

This is my shit right now.
Tastes really, really decent.  

Do not hate at all.

Seven total carbs.
Less than 2 sugars.
image.png.814205073a1eade14724bf7e82934a76.png

https://www.heb.com/product-detail/enlightened-keto-collection-nbsp-peanut-butter-fudge-ice-cream/3337598

I have 4 different flavors of this brand in my freezer right now. Also have bars. 

• Like 1

• closetojumping changed the title to 2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)