Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

9 hours ago, satyanash said:

Hilarious that A&M fans are whining about media bias, when they have sops like Richard Justice churning out pro-Aggie pablum over at the Texas Monthly.

At least Justice has enough sense to say ATM has everything in place to be a top 15 program. I think 15-20 is about right. Contrast to Josh Pate’s “top 3, maybe 4” statements. 

9 hours ago, theBigHen said:

Seriously what is up with Richard Justice’s unjustified boner for them? 

Billy Luicci has made a living shoveling the shit aggy wants to hear at them.  Do you think other media isn't going to pick up on that playbook?

aggy aren't really the type for honest, critical assessments.  They will frequent whatever outlet tells the most optimistic story about the state of their program.  Everything else is bomc, clearly.

• Hook 'Em 3

34 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Billy Luicci has made a living shoveling the shit aggy wants to hear at them.  Do you think other media isn't going to pick up on that playbook?

aggy aren't really the type for honest, critical assessments.  They will frequent whatever outlet tells the most optimistic story about the state of their program.  Everything else is bomc, clearly.

Typical TexAgs parrot responses to someone posting an unfavorable opinion:

• He's always hated us.
  • His brother graduated from tu.
  • Who?
  • People still listen to him?
  • He used to be good (when he opined nicely about us), but now he's turrible.
  • Journalism is dead. (Actually, fairly new but still worn out.)
  • They've been shilling for tu forever.
  • He hates us because we beat his school 32 years ago.
  • This is why we need a journalism school.
  • They hate that we're taking college football over.
  • We're not an 8-4 program [anymore].

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

image.png.82efe5492188b740d176592e96543946.png
Yea, it's been a pretty rough year for tu and those sippies. 
If we don't make the playoff, I guess the whole season will have been a failure. And we hoped not to be an 8-4 program. Really sad.
OceanGate-action.jpg

Ha ha ha! Sippies all pissed off and crying while we're in our expensive facilities with Cap'n Elko!

I so hate it when they call us sippies.

lol at sippies I like it

12 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

12146978.jpeg

11 hours ago, deft said:

Maybe he meant the 2012 move

This is what I thought the original joke was as well.

I don’t really interact with a&m people because they rarely am around. I have some high school friends whose kids have gone to a&m, but I don’t reach out to them and ask if they are embarrassed.

I just avoid interactions because they aren’t worth the time or energy, but I do enjoy chuckling at their failures whether on TV or on this board.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.1324cccf32a88cb62b1528dd87baf41e.png

Two nets! Count 'em, two!

I have no idea what any of this means. I guess I just don't get financial genius.

Uh.. they do realize they have to pay both coaches at the same time plus assistant buyouts and new salaries right? No, it does not appear that they do. They are going to be paying NET over 14 million per season through 2031 just for their HC salary. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Uh.. they do realize they have to pay both coaches at the same time plus assistant buyouts and new salaries right? No, it does not appear that they do. They are going to be paying NET over 14 million per season through 2031 just for their HC salary. 

The poster clearly doesn’t realize it or gravely misunderstands what net means.

Just now, WBT said:

They are such fucking idiots.

As for Robinson, I'm not sure moving to a place where his source of bags dries up is going to be so good for his career.

He's from the area and wants to move up the ladder which means calling plays which he'd get to do while still being in a p4 conference. Seems pretty simple.

Please use the appropriate, official term, sir.  
It's "Plan 2024."
Good luck with the rister.

image.thumb.png.219254e973cad8ce85b1707feadce5a7.png

It actually has nothing to do with the year 2024 AD. This is just the long term plan iteration they’ve landed on after their move to sec.

1 hour ago, WBT said:

As for Robinson, I'm not sure moving to a place where his source of bags dries up is going to be so good for his career.

I understand why you think this, but it's not true. 

Meet Adam Weitzman, the NFT loving, crypto mining billionaire and self-proclaimed "Scrap Metal King", responsible for funding most of SU's NIL efforts

Weitzman's is a prison to prosperity story, and despite the fact he's an alum of LIU, has spent significant personal capital in promoting SU athletics to potential transfers and recruits including two $1M endorsements for 5* recruits, one women's sports, one for men's. Initially, it was all splash marketing oriented and when the legality of it was questioned, he hired Darren Heitner, prominent NIL attorney, to advise.

There was a very public falling out with SU administration this year after Ruiz's Miami efforts were "investigated" by the NCAA and SU told Weitsman to chill out with the publicity. Despite this public divorce, he's ramped up his support to not only contribute significant capital toward their relaunched collective, Orange United, but Weitsman also hand picked half of it's board and leadership. 

Now that he's back in the fold (although, there's some thought the divorce was a rouse to avoid the investigation that Ruiz found himself in), SU's collective is in better shape than most, almost certainly better than the rest of the ACC, and are going to let Fran Brown go nuts in the portal and in '25.

Edited by Ricky's one-hitter
forgot a "
  • Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Fucking LOL. Tarp should go ahead and give Elko a fake fucking trophy then.

They can't fucking help themselves. Every coach is going to be the one, until he isn't. Desperation is a disease.

Haha...I anxiously await that offensive line getting completely fixed during the offseason. 

If this is real, holy schmoly ... 

(So much material here.  Dante's Inferno.  Nine circles of UCHellA.  

Love that she ends it with "Happy Holidays" ... 😂  😂  😂  😂 )

Image, in case it gets taken down ... tweet below.

image.png.960072a6c57e21a8ec1933274cdaca54.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

12 minutes ago, Getafix said:

If this is real, holy schmoly ... 

(So much material here.  Dante's Inferno.  Nine circles of UCHellA.  

Love that she ends it with "Happy Holidays" ... 😂  😂  😂  😂 )

Image, in case it gets taken down ... tweet below.

image.png.960072a6c57e21a8ec1933274cdaca54.png

woah appears to be her real account. is she a known person in the UCLA circles @Sbbruin?

image.thumb.png.2f6d262664acf81c032b5d24f1d9d25e.png

some of her current FB posts:

image.png.c1836c21d6edbf4ee786b66f0b3d4c2a.png

image.png.6992bbb1f5f9f36e8d8a370d027e73c2.png

wow

image.png.8adea473a749f4626c3cdd2a97b8354b.png

image.png.2f3eb719c824a09e0610e824a91c6b07.png

this is absolutely his grandmother

image.png.2f733eecced9fa74e20c4b34e7a3228b.png

+

image.png.86a309a9a1c12ff8d7bd86fb60876ec9.png

image.thumb.png.f5cb0be4af4e84533839e20c875409bd.png