Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

12 hours ago, Reese Bennett said:

For Walter so loved aggy that he ventured forth into the muck and dreck of the portal to identify the pernicious, insidious, and blasphemous forces trying to shoot down The Elk--and to expose their godless ways so that the almighty Sully and the magic ring can smite them and ensure that only good bull may triumph in this profane world controlled by a horde of rapscallion tu heathens.

aggy 3:16

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Reese Bennett said:

For Walter so loved aggy that he ventured forth into the muck and dreck of the portal to identify the pernicious, insidious, and blasphemous forces trying to shoot down The Elk--and to expose their godless ways so that the almighty Sully and the magic ring can smite them and ensure that only good bull may triumph in this profane world controlled by a horde of rapscallion tu heathens.

Praise The Lord Applause GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, linux said:

If Sark thinks he is not a culture guy so be it, but man I would definitely fund him just to post on twitter that he is portaling to Texas just to have that texags special. I would not care if it was fake.

I was going to say the same thing. I wasn't really sure I wanted Stewart to come here. I definitely do now just to see the TexAgs meltdown

6 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

The real move is to convince the Aggies that he's leaving and Texas is the destination. TexAgs goes into full on meltdown. Some Aggie BMDs step up and overpay him to stay because they can't stand the idea of losing him to mean ol' tessus. He stays at A&M until the spring and then transfers to Oregon and nothing has changed except that we got to see an entertaining TexAg freakout and the Aggies are a little poorer. 

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I love the guys who are claiming that transfers rarely work out. One guy says it and others back it up. Yeah, it never happens. Not with Texas with Watts, Ewers, or Mitchell. Not FSU with most of their skill position starters. Not UW with Penix, Oregon with Nix, so on and so forth. Just idiots posting idiotic shit.

Wait til they try to explain why Oklahoma State beat the shit out of them in the bowl game, and realize that half the team were transfers.

9 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I love the guys who are claiming that transfers rarely work out. One guy says it and others back it up. Yeah, it never happens. Not with Texas with Watts, Ewers, or Mitchell. Not FSU with most of their skill position starters. Not UW with Penix, Oregon with Nix, so on and so forth. Just idiots posting idiotic shit.

I mean they only know they don't work out from their personal experience of taking highly ranked guys that were failures at their previous schools.

47 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

And, you know, the guy who won the Heisman Trophy this year. As well as the guy who won it last year.