Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

18 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Meat gazer/ball gazer, is what we called them.

I tend to call them closeted homosexuals.

Don’t give a flip if someone is gay, but the conservatism and judgmental moral superiority that frequently accompanies those in the closet it something that I take issue with.

Sinerely,

Varsity

• Fuck You 1

I tend to call them closeted homosexuals.
Don’t give a flip if someone is gay, but the conservatism and judgmental moral superiority that frequently accompanies those in the closet it something that I take issue with.
Sinerely,
Varsity
WTF?!

I like how they think Arch is 6'2 and 185 lbs. 

To twist a William Wallace quote:

Arch: “Yes, I've heard. Passing yards by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the Aggies with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse. I AM Arch Manning. And I see a whole fan base of my Longhorns here in defiance of stupidity. You have come to support football as Longhorns, and Longhorns you are. What would you do without football? Will you support NIL”?
  • Hook 'Em 2

I'll be very surprised if we get in the tournament. I'm not sure if we will deserve to be at this point, but i have zero faith the NCAA will be fair about it.

That is perhaps the dumbest comment I’ve read this year. Well done Aggie. 

• Haha 1

On 3/8/2024 at 7:51 AM, closetojumping said:

This thread keeps getting dumber and dumber.  I hope many of you get kicked in the nuts this weekend.

Did you know that Arch won't take a dime of NIL until he's the starter? It makes sense because he comes from money. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Persecution complex displayed before persecution:

image.png.ce1e5f4de1fb30716e14200354eb4a32.png

Everybody is dying to see this match up of unranked teams!

image.png.94ffabda36727e29db6d105915f66db9.png

image.png.07be2936346eb29f2b9346d6e65471f7.png

image.png.7812e219d842f4b95fc16902c6ee6a31.png

You know…

They can have a persecution complex and…

…still be right.

For the same reason this thread exists, if all else is even, it’s fun to watch aggies suffer and whine.

🤷‍♂️

Sue me if you want, but I find that much more entertaining than watching their teams compete.

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

You know…

They can have a persecution complex and…

…still be right.

For the same reason this thread exists, if all else is even, it’s fun to watch aggies suffer and whine.

🤷‍♂️

Sue me if you want, but I find that much more entertaining than watching their teams compete.

No doubt about the complex and being right. 

They aren't being persecuted, and people don't like them.

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

As the bracket selection committee gathers in a crowded hotel conference room, the NCAA president hushes the group in order to speak:

”Folks, I know we’ve got some tough decisions to make over the next few hours. Not everyone is going to be happy and some of you might wind up damned near upset. That said, we need to get to it. I just have one caveat that I think we can all agree to as we get underway - Texas A&M cannot make this tournament. I don’t like them and consider them a true threat to upend everything we hold dear if they make it in. “

”Hear! Hear!” shouts the exuberant crowd in unison. 

They just need to focus on pushing the envelope on CFP expansion to 20 so they can actually make it in some years.

Edited by Vertigo

34 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

They just need to focus on pushing the envelope on CFP expansion to 20 so they can actually make it in some years.

Maybe they can get some buy-in for an NIT alternative to the CFP. 

On 3/6/2024 at 1:06 PM, closetojumping said:

I'm already at the point where I don't expect to see Weigman healthy by their conference schedule. Klein isn't calling an offense that protects the QB and that OL is absolute dogshit.

If Klein's offense doesn't change significantly (and why would he do that? It's worked for him well so far), Weigman might not make it through Notre Dame. If I was a betting man, I'd put down a pretty decent sum that the third QB power call knocks him out for a substantial amount of time. 

On 3/9/2024 at 2:36 PM, RomaVicta said:

Persecution complex displayed before persecution:

image.png.ce1e5f4de1fb30716e14200354eb4a32.png

Everybody is dying to see this match up of unranked teams!

image.png.94ffabda36727e29db6d105915f66db9.png

image.png.07be2936346eb29f2b9346d6e65471f7.png

image.png.7812e219d842f4b95fc16902c6ee6a31.png

That's 3 hours on foot. So reduce that 12 million population by about 90 percent. 

He forgot to mention the greatest recruiting class of all time!

Oh, that wouldn't fit into the brilliance of it's a great job because they are always bad. No matter, I'm sure they'll find a sitting national championship coach who knows how to win national championships next time the job falls open. That sleeping giant will be awake any minute now!

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

He forgot to mention the greatest recruiting class of all time!

Oh, that wouldn't fit into the brilliance of it's a great job because they are always bad. No matter, I'm sure they'll find a sitting national championship coach who knows how to win national championships next time the job falls open. That sleeping giant will be awake any minute now!

The worm has turned...or is turning...or will turn eventually. They're holding the rope...or they will when the time comes.

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

The worm has turned...or is turning...or will turn eventually. They're holding the rope...or they will when the time comes.

I agree with this.. or I don't.. or maybe I will in the future. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, CosmoDog said:

Best damn decision I ever didn’t make!

Unfortunately,  I cannot say the same, most horrible thing that has ever happened to me. I absolutely do wish you the best an d hope you continue to enjoy life. You truly seem happy.

HOOK 'EM!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

DAMN, Getafix keeps receipts!

Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

🙂

Actually, someone posted it on 247.

(Looks like you can actually do a search on Texags ... the search function on 247 is useless.  I've wondered whether that was on purpose, to prevent users from pulling up old posts like the one above.  Or holding mods accountable for anything they may have said in the past.)

• Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, Getafix said:

🙂

Actually, someone posted it on 247.

(Looks like you can actually do a search on Texags ... the search function on 247 is useless.  I've wondered whether that was on purpose, to prevent users from pulling up old posts like the one above.  Or holding mods accountable for anything they may have said in the past.)

image.png.454ed61069078a6359e23b38eb345c40.png

site:texags.com trev alberts

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

"Align like a strong convicted figure at president, AD, and head football coach."

William is so articulate. 

image.png.301d01238e18c4cad439077b402c8036.png

ETA:

I went to Texags to see more about the subject of what @Getafix was quoting William on. I got this:

image.png.f9fc06f34ab41c4d8c4bac7f73445423.png

They're meant for each other, Trev and William and A&M.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Haha 9

19 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

“We’re going to align a strong, convicted presence at AD, University President, and football coach…”

So, Billy is expecting the charges against Alberts to stick?

😉

• Haha 5