Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

21 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This string of the latest shit they're discussing is astounding even for those dumb motherfuckers. Some of the most ignorant shit I've ever read on the Internet, and I've had people in ops for digital businesses sending me images and emails from moronic customers for two decades. This stuff beats that shit and has to be coming from some of the same clowns. Holy shit the stupidity. 

That considered, there's a recurring theme I keep reading from these idiots and I've also heard it when they call in to some of the national radio shows. That theme is basically this: Texas fans will not get along with other SEC fans and it will ruin the league. 

I guess I have a few thoughts about that.

3) What are they expecting Texas fans to do at other stadiums that will have SEC fans ruing the day we joined the conference? Are we going to require spot quizzes on Ancient Rome or Calculus that cause fans in the SEC to dread seeing us? Is there an assumption that we're going to show up in ascots and turtlenecks and start slapping opposing fans with our handkerchiefs? Again, what in the fuck is going on here?

image.thumb.jpeg.2b1041d98a62f1a0457b9978b4ab87bb.jpeg

The new Surly Uniform 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

This string of the latest shit they're discussing is astounding even for those dumb motherfuckers. Some of the most ignorant shit I've ever read on the Internet, and I've had people in ops for digital businesses sending me images and emails from moronic customers for two decades. This stuff beats that shit and has to be coming from some of the same clowns. Holy shit the stupidity. 
That considered, there's a recurring theme I keep reading from these idiots and I've also heard it when they call in to some of the national radio shows. That theme is basically this: Texas fans will not get along with other SEC fans and it will ruin the league. 
1) I've been to SEC stadiums and watched Texas play there. I've seen other SEC fans come to DKR to watch their teams play Texas. I've yet to see anything resembling the kind of cataclysmic incident that these rubes foretell. Do they think we've never been around other SEC fans? They know we've had like 6 SEC match-ups in the past decade+, right? Am I forgetting the moments in which we played Ole Miss or Bama and a massive prison riot, replete with spontaneous angry buttfuckings, unfolded leaving their fans dead, wounded or shamed? Has anyone reported these transgressions to the UN?
2) What exactly are the consequences, to anyone, of not getting along with other fans, for whatever reason, online? Is there some sort of misery index that we're unaware of that has ramifications to our affiliation with a league? What the fuck is going on here?
3) What are they expecting Texas fans to do at other stadiums that will have SEC fans ruing the day we joined the conference? Are we going to require spot quizzes on Ancient Rome or Calculus that cause fans in the SEC to dread seeing us? Is there an assumption that we're going to show up in ascots and turtlenecks and start slapping opposing fans with our handkerchiefs? Again, what in the fuck is going on here?
4) These people seem to really have major emotional trauma when it comes to Texas. Like, deep psychological wounds drawing out the worst kind of commentary about neighbors fellow citizens of Texas and the USA. It's somewhat disturbing to read that clowns of this nature are gathering together online and making plans. And please, no fucking Cloak Room. Just bask in the sports aspect of their utter hysterics about us as people. As bizarrely disturbing as it is, it is also, in the pettiest way possible, deeply gratifying. 
Before Bama, and LSU at home, the last SEC matchup missus and I saw was Jawja in the 'dome.

I remember the Jawja boy and gal thinking they would have the added bonus of shit-talking to us from the cheap seats in the Longhorn section. They weren't there before half.

Smug? I have high standards for the colors and the teams we field to represent them. Delusion is the gestalt of aggy-ness.

Truth sucks, and this I know about Texas Football:

We have sucked, but we have players that have worked to right the ship and try to get us there. I want Sark to succeed because a setback can get here soon enough without me encouraging it along. I was a half-full guy with Strong, but not so much with Hermensa.

I like the core competency of key coaches on this staff.

SEC or no, I want to see where this guy and his crew take us this year.

Hook'em!

85781ffd9d2976702a0f73456ef761f7.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 6

44 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

1) I've been to SEC stadiums and watched Texas play there. I've seen other SEC fans come to DKR to watch their teams play Texas. I've yet to see anything resembling the kind of cataclysmic incident that these rubes foretell. Do they think we've never been around other SEC fans? They know we've had like 6 SEC match-ups in the past decade+, right? Am I forgetting the moments in which we played Ole Miss or Bama and a massive prison riot, replete with spontaneous angry buttfuckings, unfolded leaving their fans dead, wounded or shamed? Has anyone reported these transgressions to the UN?

2) What exactly are the consequences, to anyone, of not getting along with other fans, for whatever reason, online? Is there some sort of misery index that we're unaware of that has ramifications to our affiliation with a league? What the fuck is going on here?

4) These people seem to really have major emotional trauma when it comes to Texas. Like, deep psychological wounds drawing out the worst kind of commentary about neighbors fellow citizens of Texas and the USA. It's somewhat disturbing to read that clowns of this nature are gathering together online and making plans. And please, no fucking Cloak Room. Just bask in the sports aspect of their utter hysterics about us as people. As bizarrely disturbing as it is, it is also, in the pettiest way possible, deeply gratifying. 

Not to mention the whole argument is premised on the assumption that aggy IS a good cultural fit in the SECX3 and UT is going to upset the happy family. 

The irony there is that they have had a decade to show their red asses in the SECX3 and this year was the tipping point. Their yells and everything else idiotic was amplified this year and just about everybody on SECrant and everywhere else figured out that aggy is exactly what every SWC alum said they are. It’s aggy that isn’t a cultural fit. Anywhere.

I’ll concede that UT’s campus and fan culture is not nearly as redass as most in the SECX3. And that’s not a bad thing. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Wait. Do they think that they "fit in" in the SEC? Do they think they "fit in" anywhere?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Just catching up after being offline a few days. From the Sip Delusion and Tears post:

image.png.3e70fbf574e101baebb60e687fd0b1d8.png

Three colons with the last coming within a parenthesis. Impressive for a college man.

But, you can't have a group of assholes without three colons. That's science, my friends!

TresCommas on Twitter: "Tres Commas is on Twitter, bitches! Drink up so I  can rejoin the club." / Twitter

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Queen Beyonce GIF

According to aggy this is how we shall  arrive at all sec sec sec games from here forward 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Are we going to require spot quizzes on Ancient Rome or Calculus that cause fans in the SEC to dread seeing us? Is there an assumption that we're going to show up in ascots and turtlenecks and start slapping opposing fans with our handkerchiefs?

... we're not?

5 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Yet they still havent figured out that the entire SEC already hates them because they are weird. 

Exactly. All the bitching and moaning about "tu won't fit in with the SEC crowd" completely ignores the fact that those fucking weirdos don't fit in anywhere outside of BCS. Maybe Jonestown circa 1978 or Sea Org HQ in Clearwater but that's seriously about it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Scholz said:

They're still trying to wishcast us into not joining the SEC.  🤣

I am as well.

Especially with the expanded football playoff system.

We will be leaving far-and-away the best basketball conference in the country to be lumped in with aggy in every sport.

I understand our home football schedule will no longer look like the floor of a hatchery, but I haven’t been to a home football game in years, so this doesn’t affect me like it does most on this board.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

I think my favorite “forgotten” moment is that they were offered a share of a Lone Star Network and declined. 

And the B12 network.  They all laughed it off until they saw the paycheck.   The strangest part, was laughing at the idea of getting more games to more of your fans.  

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Ramifications? You want ramifications? I've got on for you!

We won't be getting any letters from visiting fans amazed at our friendliness and hospitality that they've heard so much about.

These fans will wander, lost!, as they search for the stadium. Longhorns who keep vials of their own urine to throw on Vietnam War veterans will rain yellow horror on these visitors while bombarding them with three-syllable words! And traditions? Gadzooks! Where are the traditions?

In the Aggie mind, tu will suffer the same disdain that Aggies fail to realize or recognize has been reserved for them and only them since the day they started broadcasting their Aggyness.

So there. Good day, sir. I. Said. Good. DAY!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

16 hours ago, TexMexBuddha said:

Smug? I have high standards for the colors and the teams we field to represent them. Delusion is the gestalt of aggy-ness.

Aggies. We should all be so humble.

I'm not sure I can think of way to display such unjustified smug arrogance that could beat the above. They ran it every game during a 5-7 season.

In all the work done by LH Frenzy, Texifornis, and Down Under (I hope I got that right, it's like the name of the third tenor), I've never read a single Aggie post saying the ad should be halted or that there was anything wrong with it. Not a word about it.

Yet they are the most humble, ill-used, honorable people in the world.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

These screen shots are an amazing mix of paranoia, an inferiority complex, delusion, conspiracy theories, and hatred, all fueled by their stupidity and inability to separate truth from propaganda by people paid to lie to them. It’s remarkable. 

Double plus good post.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Ramifications? You want ramifications? I've got on for you!

We won't be getting any letters from visiting fans amazed at our friendliness and hospitality that they've heard so much about.

These fans will wander, lost!, as they search for the stadium. Longhorns who keep vials of their own urine to throw on Vietnam War veterans will rain yellow horror on these visitors while bombarding them with three-syllable words! And traditions? Gadzooks! Where are the traditions?

In the Aggie mind, tu will suffer the same disdain that Aggies fail to realize or recognize has been reserved for them and only them since the day they started broadcasting their Aggyness.

So there. Good day, sir. I. Said. Good. DAY!

One of my favorite traditions of each CFB season is when they publish the ignorant, adoring, visiting fan letter. They did it this past season for App State ahead of the game. I was saddened that it couldn't include getting lost near the stadium, but it included the confession that, secretly, their favorite part of the 2021 CFB season was when ATM kicked a field goal late against someone. Never mind that App State did the same to defeat an undefeated Coastal Carolina in the same season. God. So good.

Anyway, your post hit me with the idea that we should do this once in the SEC before or after each home match-up, but also by comparing everything favorably to ATM. They'll lose their shit. I'm going to start reserving "LSU#1Fan" and "GamecockWanderer" and the like asap.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

They are just scared.  They have justified their mediocrity as a result of being in a tough conference.  Their greatest fear is that Texas comes in and exposes them for continuing to be frauds and competes for a championship. 

I'm pretty sure they don't need any assistance when it comes to being exposed as frauds. 

• Hook 'Em 2

45 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

One of my favorite traditions of each CFB season is when they publish the ignorant, adoring, visiting fan letter. They did it this past season for App State ahead of the game. I was saddened that it couldn't include getting lost near the stadium, but it included the confession that, secretly, their favorite part of the 2021 CFB season was when ATM kicked a field goal late against someone. Never mind that App State did the same to defeat an undefeated Coastal Carolina in the same season. God. So good.

Anyway, your post hit me with the idea that we should do this once in the SEC before or after each home match-up, but also by comparing everything favorably to ATM. They'll lose their shit. I'm going to start reserving "LSU#1Fan" and "GamecockWanderer" and the like asap.

You had them at "CockWanderer"

• Haha 6

56 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

CockWanderer is great. Perhaps you ought to also consider closetocorndogging or iLoveJorts ?

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

These screen shots are an amazing mix of paranoia, an inferiority complex, delusion, conspiracy theories, and hatred, all fueled by their stupidity and inability to separate truth from propaganda by people paid to lie to them. It’s remarkable. 

I’ve always thought some psychology student needs to do their dissertation just analyzing TexAgs for the litany of conditions at play in one spot. Could be a truly groundbreaking study. 

Either that, or being exposed to that much pure, uncut idiocy will completely break them a la Heath Ledger playing the Joker. 

Edited by Burt Macklin

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Those are always good reads.  Especially when they used to be paired with a play by play about how bad aggies were treated at an away game by the opposing fan base and how people apologized to them and wished their fans could be as nice and welcoming as aggie fans.....  though I don't think we get those near as often since they have become one of the boys in the SEC and everybody loves and supports each other.

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread