Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

3 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

I just meant that the sport of soccer, like the WNBA, is completely unwatchable.

I've been playing a lot of FIFA '23 lately on my PS5. That shit is awesome and you'd eat popcorn watching me run roughshod over the EPL with my lab created freak of a player. Nottingham Forest FTW!!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I've been playing a lot of FIFA '23 lately on my PS5. That shit is awesome and you'd eat popcorn watching me run roughshod over the EPL with my lab created freak of a player. Nottingham Forest FTW!!

Thats cool I have been trashing my 10 year old daughter and 5 year old son on Mario Strikers.

Video Games Soccer GIF by Gaming GIFs

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

There's something inherently triggering about soccer in that you can't say or type the word without people having to explain to you - often in great detail - how much they dislike the sport. Usually at a time and place where no one gives a shit about such an opinion. Like, say, a message board thread on Aggy idiocy.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

I just meant that the sport of soccer, like the WNBA, is completely unwatchable.

Try the perv angle. It might change your outlook. 
😎

When I first happened upon Deyna Castellanos (from Venezuela) in FSU’s matches on the ACC Network riding out cold nights in Denver, I was intrigued with her talents. She can play (she left college to play for Real Madrid) and is quite attractive.

image.jpeg.24d6cc606fb4651319d0308c5b862f98.jpeg

image.jpeg.3816300296394b33b31b01f75b65c092.jpeg

image.jpeg.1c57458d067987822f7ff3b22bbe4e67.jpeg

…other than Gio Reyna’s mom, Danielle, I’m partial to current & former female college soccer players. 🤘

And our women’s should be so much better than they have been. We should be a Top 15 team on an annual basis. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Foosters said:

There's something inherently triggering about soccer in that you can't say or type the word without people having to explain to you - often in great detail - how much they dislike the sport. Usually at a time and place where no one gives a shit about such an opinion. Like, say, a message board thread on Aggy idiocy.

Well soccer is a communist plot so.....

Animated GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, texifornia said:

The end of the BOMC is nigh

holy shit they don't have a journalism major?  what kind of rinky dink little shit shack are those goobers running over there?

and nice to see they'll have "financial planners" in addition to their legions of insurance agents soon

Edited by Jebus
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I hate tattoos…

Would bang.

Have banged Argies with worse tattoos. At least she doesn’t have any on her face or neck. I‘ve…

Anyway, not seeing any tats on Duke alum Morgan Reid

Hide contents

image.jpeg.9f4670fd2c1117c803f6987b337032e2.jpeg

image.png.b91dd1876d02642f1ab969f596067ac4.png

And she appears to have tongue dexterity.

Dayum

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

It's like they forget we schedule actual competitive OOC games.  Our SOS last year ended up at #8 while theirs was #29.  Will our conference schedule get tougher?  For sure, but we already play a tough schedule and don't play any FCS teams.

We can finally schedule Hardin Simmons at home in November now.  Should be very tough.

• Haha 3

Wait til those aggy fucks figure out that once the SEC adds a 9th conference game for 2024 and therefore the SEC gets to renegotiate compensation with espn, Texas has a strong likelihood of being made whole in year 1. Also that as a result of the 9 game conference schedule TAMU will lose a late November fcs patsy game. I look forward to them shitting their pants again about this time next year.  

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Duane Moore said:

She married Grayson Allen

2 hours ago, cafe society said:

Horrified GIF | Gfycat

I didn’t realize that before. 

Grayson probably paid for her post-college enhancements, because I know that she wasn’t making bank as a semi-employed defender in the women’s pro soccer league. No way that salary would produce this level of perfection.

Bikini shots are 2021

Wedding shots are 2022

Spoiler

Mashed for effect
5849907C-970D-49CD-9742-AA06973AE67D.thumb.png.64ea7e10f11c3494cd4651a6842aaa4d.png

Lucky Dog!
3B6CD6BC-073A-4932-9B29-9CE5DFCED491.thumb.png.5b08ded915e76588167370531591a0e2.png

Summer ‘22 Wedding

92E05A27-A7B0-4C3B-BE1F-F76AD1690171.thumb.png.d3ce9c4c554d58be3038b4472d771d54.png

BB16DF9C-DC96-453B-B085-98DCE4C39D14.thumb.jpeg.7de5d6d3c77cfd98b98c954fc653c18b.jpeg

• Drool 1

Good friend of mine, lives in Bryan, and I went down to visit him recently. As I pull into the subdivision, all the street signs are aggie related, the signs are purple, everything is screaming fish camp. Really weird and unexpected, plus it was dark. Sidenote, on the pettiness of me, I do like to say purple instead of maroon because it will freak out an aggie fan. It can also be used as a litmus test of sorts in mixed company to see if someone has been indoctrinated. Anyway, as you pull into the subdivision, the A&M logo is on the front signage, bigger than the name of the place….ATM Traditions. Thought to myself, “if this is an aggie tradition, all these fuckers must be upside down on these houses.” 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Daichee Bell said:

Good friend of mine, lives in Bryan, and I went down to visit him recently. As I pull into the subdivision, all the street signs are aggie related, the signs are purple, everything is screaming fish camp. Really weird and unexpected, plus it was dark. Sidenote, on the pettiness of me, I do like to say purple instead of maroon because it will freak out an aggie fan. It can also be used as a litmus test of sorts in mixed company to see if someone has been indoctrinated. Anyway, as you pull into the subdivision, the A&M logo is on the front signage, bigger than the name of the place….ATM Traditions. Thought to myself, “if this is an aggie tradition, all these fuckers must be upside down on these houses.” 

Good lord 

https://www.traditionsclub.com

Since it's integrated with their new Health Sciences Center, I'd imagine they built it to help try to convince successful doctors and scientists to move to College Station - "please come? We'll throw in a house!"

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Good lord 

https://www.traditionsclub.com

Since it's integrated with their new Health Sciences Center, I'd imagine they built it to help try to convince successful doctors and scientists to move to College Station - "please come? We'll throw in a house!"

It’s a bit disingenuous of you to exclude the water feature/fountain in the dirty water stock pond that affronts the property. Real scenic like… 

50 minutes ago, linux said:

image.thumb.png.8c805350087a75d1f362609791143e04.png

They are so scared of the rivalry returning because they are so mentally ill that they can manufacture a 10 win streak against UT out of thin air, and call it a FACT.

Normally I would have been against playing the Piggies ever again (their hatred is irrational but they are grounded in reality), but A&M is a game that has to be played because otherwise it is always  be 'advantage A&M!'.

All that is left is them openly stating that they won the election game and that it was stolen. Meaning repeat 2011 for all games going forward. But this would actually be delicious as well.

So none of their  "championships" count? Got it.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, hookemATL said:

It’s a bit disingenuous of you to exclude the water feature/fountain in the dirty water stock pond that affronts the property. Real scenic like… 

That’s to aerosolize the bacteria and fecal matter so everyone in town can get a whiff. The “smell of home” to aggy in tract homes everywhere. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Daichee Bell said:

It's not purple, it's not maroon. aggy has its own color.

It's moron.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

"You can't count the first 17 years of the rivalry (14-1-2 Texas) because most of those games were in Austin obviously with tu refs.

But you can count 1909-1939 (14-13-2 A&M) because the playing field was finally level!!  

But you can't count 1940-1974 (31-3-1 Texas) because we were off winning WWII, Korea, Viet-nam, plus there were no scholarship limits until 1974. 

But you can count 1975-1994 (14-6 A&M) because the playing field was finally level!!

But you can't count 1995-2011 (12-5 Texas) because they had B12 in their pocket, plus cheatin' Mack Brown (who sucked) and cheatin' Vince Young (who sucked)."

But you can count 2012-2023 (0 games), since we were secsecsec!, we would have won all 12 (whoop!) games!!

The Jerk Carnival - YouTube

One of their greatest turditions is that they would win every single game that is never played. They’re undefeated in those. Truly in a class by themselves. 

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread