Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

5 hours ago, Gardner Barnes said:

The problem with Mack is that in HS (and during his first season at aggy) he was just a shoot the gap player with good size and a great first step who tried to anticipate the snap count.  Once the word was out on his play style he never adjusted and learned to use his hands and move on the ball.

So he's learned nothing in his 3+ years in howdyland?

Seems about right.

1 hour ago, Fud said:

Leon actually was going to Clemson until some stuff happened late. I was shocked that Clemson actually wanted him. Bama was leading him on as a third or fourth backup plan

Clemson has only signed about 3 db's the last two classes so they were probably desperate.

Edited by cdain3

I feel like some of those folks are like those North Korean people that literally have NO idea what is really going on because they’ve just been fed nothing but propaganda for their entire lives. Like the ones that honestly believe that they could win a war against the US. It is truly mind blowing.

Edited by Orange^White
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Classy. You know, when NFL personnel organizations really do the intense background checks on players, they're never going to rabbit ear pages of stupid tweets like this when they do an evaluation. This kind of thing could never end up coming back to haunt that little shit. Of course, they're not going to like his 40 times either, so shit, maybe the dude is better off saying Fuck The Police and letting Leon do Leon. 

What in the fuck makes you think O’Neal will wind up in the NFL?

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

You'd think they'd have learned from watching Texas last season that a new coach bringing in a highly ranked recruiting class doesn't automatically translate into immediate success on the field.

Ha! Are you comparing the coaching prowess of Jimbo, a National Championship winning coach, and The player kisser? You stupid fucking siptard.

I am loving the fact that we could witness a cataclysmic event of idiocy and arrogance when Leon O'Neal and Bobby Wolfe wind up on the same campus together. If those two wind up feeling slighted for any reason, the whole world is going to hear about it and it will make Kris Boyd tweeting during halftime of the RRR look like amateur hour. 

On 7/2/2018 at 11:49 AM, SydneyCarton said:

Because Leon is a butthurt piece of shit. About everything. His Texas offer. His Clemson offer. His 40 time. Everyone is out to get Poor Leon. 

With a 40 time like his, everyone is going to get him too. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Yeah, O'Neal going to be fun to watch implode. His mouth going to get him kicked off the team at some point IMO.

I doubt it. Jimbo deson't seem like the kind to kick off players for being shitheads. Unless he sucks, so good point, O'Neal might be gone in a season or 2. 

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I doubt it. Jimbo deson't seem like the kind to kick off players for being shitheads. Unless he sucks, so good point, O'Neal might be gone in a season or 2. 

He’s fine as long as he sticks to rape, sexual harassment, and theft. However, if he sucks at football, he’s gone.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2018 at 11:49 AM, SydneyCarton said:

Because Leon is a butthurt piece of shit. About everything. His Texas offer. His Clemson offer. His 40 time. Everyone is out to get Poor Leon. 

Seems like when a highly regarded recruit does all their talking on Twitter, they are somehow just never able to perform on the field like their mouth performed on Twitter.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2018 at 9:54 AM, markstanco said:

Cant believe Daylon Mack is a senior already, his recruiting was a wild goose chase.  I specifically watched him vs. Texarkana Pleasant Grove his senior year for about 20 plays thinking "wow, this guy is a nightmare".

What a colossal disappointment he has been.

Just because you are great in high school, doesn’t mean you will be great in college.  Mack is a perfect example.  I wouldn’t bet on him making it to the nfl.

9 minutes ago, texifornia said:

He's going aggy. Just trying to create a "shock".

Yea this just seems dumb. If it were anyone besides Aggy he would still have them in top 3.  Clearly not brain doctor material.

Edited by Enchubben

50 minutes ago, Bob Lives! said:

1ed0147b6b5c0493a64e5a8b5791dd68.jpg

Didn’t hammperroni say this kid was an Aggie lock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Young and O'Neal are going to fit perfectly in at A&M right now. All talk, blah,blah,blah. Certainly have the intelligence to fit in. Roller coaster will be outstanding the next 4 years.