Flight disrupting assholes Thread of Shame.

crash_davis

6 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Looks like I picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue...

I hope they're adding her and others that act like assholes to the no fly list. If they're not doing that they should at least add a couple of con air seats on every plane where staff can gag and bag some passengers for the duration of the flight.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

This guy’s Twitter has more on his saga (“trying to get to Tel Aviv” which is I guess a good name for a song) but damn people suck. Total assholes on flights lately. 

It is only a 10hr flight. It would have taken about the same length of time to just continue on to Tel Aviv.

• Hook 'Em 2

38 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

This guy’s Twitter has more on his saga (“trying to get to Tel Aviv” which is I guess a good name for a song) but damn people suck. Total assholes on flights lately. 

I would be beyond irate. I honestly think sky marshalls should just taze motherfuckers like this, handcuff them, and throw them in plane jail for the rest of the flight. Build a fucking cage in planes. Once the sane people flock to those airlines to avoid nutsos like this, every airline will behave the same way. Put it in your terms of service that you can be tazed and handcuffed and go to town on these fuckfaces that ruin everything for everyone around them. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I would be beyond irate. I honestly think sky marshalls should just taze motherfuckers like this, handcuff them, and throw them in plane jail for the rest of the flight. Build a fucking cage in planes. Once the sane people flock to those airlines to avoid nutsos like this, every airline will behave the same way. Put it in your terms of service that you can be tazed and handcuffed and go to town on these fuckfaces that ruin everything for everyone around them. 

Maybe in the contract make them libel for any airline expenses of other flyers - missed connections, hotel stays, etc.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Bevo said:

Maybe in the contract make them libel for any airline expenses of other flyers - missed connections, hotel stays, etc.

*Liable. And would require a civil suit. I’m too lazy for that.  Tazing and airplane jail is quicker, cheaper, and satisfies instant gratification. 

20 minutes ago, rage-a-holic said:

We're flying Aeromexico to London next month.

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to set spare seats on fire to roast corn on AM.

I like the Polaris Pods on United.

I need to figure out all the of the intricacies of the Star Alliance Network so I can get some decent transatlantic fares on points.  Heretofore I’m too stupid and/or lazy.

Pos rep for proper usage of 'elote'  

Of course with this guy, you have to wonder where he gets the 'mayo cream' from.  Could be HEB, could be row 9.  Who can say for sure?  

Seems a good time link my friend's attitude on A.M. airplane snackums with no regard for human life (but it's a lovely lesson on progressive tolerance): 

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I hope they're adding her and others that act like assholes to the no fly list. If they're not doing that they should at least add a couple of con air seats on every plane where staff can gag and bag some passengers for the duration of the flight.

I've been seeing some fairly tense moments but I haven't encountered this shit full on just yet. A lady cried and wailed for an entire flight from New Orleans to San Antonio. Saw two Hispanic dudes call each other "nigga" and "bitch" for two minutes straight, which a few black dudes found really amusing. But I haven't gotten the incendiary, full blown psychos yet. 

16 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Hand them a parachute and open up the door. "We'll alert the coast guard to your approximate location"

14 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Pos rep for proper usage of 'elote'  

Of course with this guy, you have to wonder where he gets the 'mayo cream' from.  Could be HEB, could be row 9.  Who can say for sure?  

Seems a good time link my friend's attitude on A.M. airplane snackums with no regard for human life (but it's a lovely lesson on progressive tolerance): 

That's a good one.   Another great bit by him is sitting next to the couple getting it on while he's getting drunk on the plane.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/25/2023 at 3:22 PM, Grade of D as in David said:

Greyhound should jump all over this. Just show video of a bunch of shitty air passengers and cut to...

Greyhound, we will just kick you off the bus.

I dunno. This doesn't even happen on Spirit. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/winnipeg-greyhound-passenger-who-beheaded-cannibalized-passenger-is-granted-freedom/

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

Holy shit.

Baker, a diagnosed schizophrenic, killed Tim McLean, a young carnival worker who was a complete stranger to Baker, in 2008. A year later he was found not criminally responsible due to mental illness. 

Isn't "diagnosed schizophrenic" and "carnival worker" redundant?

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Holy shit.

Baker, a diagnosed schizophrenic, killed Tim McLean, a young carnival worker who was a complete stranger to Baker, in 2008. A year later he was found not criminally responsible due to mental illness. 

Isn't "diagnosed schizophrenic" and "carnival worker" redundant?

The guy beheaded and cannibalized was the carnival worker. Schizophrenic was just a bus passenger who decided he should cut off his head. With a knife. In the back of the bus....

There has got be a planned/planted reality show in here somewhere.  Where you show the person getting into a ruckus at the gate/on the flight...but then most important-you show what happens when they finally get to their destination.  And it's just this series of letdowns like they got into all that trouble and spent all that money to get to Shreveport or Tucson to see what their Chili's is like in that town as compared to their town.  

A melee?  A fracas?  Perhaps a rumpus?  

Of all the lines John Hughes wrote, some of which get me choked up and some of which make me double over in laughter...the best one of all is "Yeah, does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?"  As a kid, I knew it was funny...but as an adult I appreciate that Bender is so damn quick and clever in the moment that you knew he was gonna win.  And the "hook 'em" that Vernon throws up is so fucking epic....I don't know why we don't put that up on the jumbotron at football games.  I guess 'cause Vernon is an overpaid has-been.  Oh wait, that describes most of our head coaches.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Some discount airline needs to use all these videos for some kinda marketing campaign that basically says, "See?  We're all the fucking same.  Every airline has a shithead on every flight.  Don't matter.  Be cool, calm, and collected.  Don't want no shit before landing?  Don't start no shit after takeoff."  

I mean yeah, Spirit does seem to get more than its share of trash, but when it comes to domestic travel---I've seen shit on SWA, America, United, Frontier, Hawaiin, Alaskan, Virgin.  Only airline I've flown a lot that never got sideways was Delta...but I guess I just jinxed my next flight.  I typed as I looked over the terminal and say a dude chugging 4loko's he got through security before we board.

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

What dumb motherfucker pays $2000 to go to Longview. Longview will have to pay me $2000 to go to Longview.

Pretty sure he's talking about Longview, WA but the sentiment still stands.

And Longview is just across the river from Portland, so I cannot imagine why anyone would pay $2K to fly from Methford to Longview because it's only about a 5 hour drive.

6 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Pretty sure he's talking about Longview, WA but the sentiment still stands.

And Longview is just across the river from Portland, so I cannot imagine why anyone would pay $2K to fly from Methford to Longview because it's only about a 5 hour drive.

He is, Longview aka East Texas Regional only flies to DFW and back. If you ever have the misfortune of flying out of there take the first morning flight of the day as it’s likely the only one that will not be delayed.