Flight disrupting assholes Thread of Shame.

crash_davis

22 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

I have more than her, and I'm an ugly bitch

Those are my connections. And I’m a hot piece, thank you very much. I am NOT close to humping. I fuck. 

On 8/10/2023 at 10:02 AM, Saint Tacky said:

Off topic, but is any other part of this country as obsessed as the Metroplex with the white home, black roof shingles, large picture framed windows with the black window trim, and glass front doors?

The two easiest jobs in the Metroplex these days are weatherman and home architect. 

It fucking kills me how many transplants have moved into our neighborhood and turned their homes into some version of that look.  There are a couple of assholes who painted their limestone exteriors white.  That type of thing makes you too stupid to exist.  New Yorkers, whaddayagunnado?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Samson's Wig said:

It fucking kills me how many transplants have moved into our neighborhood and turned their homes into some version of that look.  There are a couple of assholes who painted their limestone exteriors white.  That type of thing makes you too stupid to exist.  New Yorkers, whaddayagunnado?

Had one of those in Frisco.  All the houses in the neighborhood are either reddish or earth tone brick with natural stone - then there's the one older house recently painted white house with black accents.  Damn it sticks out, and not in a good way.  Painted over the original brick/stone.  Fugly.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

image.jpeg.b15330c04a9df2df6de140f7b84bc122.jpeg

starting to feel a little staged

Would" Reaction Images | Know Your Meme

2 hours ago, Samson's Wig said:

I hate to tell you but it ain't the New Yorkers.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, Samson's Wig said:

I'll take those over faux chateaux all day and twice on Tuesday.

I used to hate painting brick, but I'm a little more sanguine about it today.  I do dislike the idea of it being something else that requires exterior paint from time to time.

Painting any kind of stone is an abomination before the Lord and makes me exceeding wroth.

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, you'd love her.  I wondered for many years why adults would laugh at that line in "Airplane!"  I had no idea who she was.  I grew up and found out she had my three favorite qualities in a person.  From Oklahoma.  Used her fame to hurt people of different sexual orientations.  And her musical stylings are as horrible as diarrhea at 35,000 feet.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/4/2023 at 11:26 PM, MAUFRAIS said:

Fuck Anita Bryant

Who the hell is she

A holier than thou harpie in the late sixties and early 70’s who sang Christian, gospel songs and saw herself as a warrior against the hippie culture.  Her mainstream gig was hawking orange juice (how wholesome!).  She crusaded against the gays and would have fit in just fine today in the MAGA world.  Her catch line was “A day without orange juice is like a day without sunshine!”, which may have been a musical jingle too…

image.jpeg.77f76515554ad0610b28afb3529077f3.jpeg

On 8/17/2023 at 11:38 PM, Shaggy3.0 said:

Shameless copy cat here.  Idgaf.  Im a good lookin dude @50+.  I lay pipe at Kissing Tree all day long.  And oh, she connected. 

47504168-49A2-4730-BC8D-A2D6C80D1217.jpeg

One of you degenerates posted this somewhere else and it may be one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

• Haha 3