Ryan Leaf predicts the SEC…..

Nueces River Rat

18 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Seriously, how does he keep getting hired?   In an era when people are ruined forever because someone discovers they made an insensitive joke years ago, this fucking guy (a) has said way worse things than a lot of the people who are getting cancelled from public life, and (b) has already had like 5 different redemption opportunities and has blown them all through criminal acts or just general assholery.   

Fucking a

3 minutes ago, Deej said:

Vicodin is a helluva a drug.

In other news, aggy just built a statue of Ryan Leaf. It's on the other side of a Dixie Chicken Men's room glory hole. 

A bathroom stall with a bronze Dick sticking out of it is probably the best symbol for aggy possible 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Xcalibur said:

Aggy Rollercoaster.png

Man this year I think Clem is gonna fall from the highest heights of his life...  They are so convinced that even with a new QB they will be better than with Mond and that last season's narrow miss against Vandy is meaningless but that they got LSU and Florida on a dipshit roll last year also was meaningless.

It's going to be a spectacle for sure....

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:

The MGM has KY at 7 wins., Ole Miss at 7.5, and aggy at9.5.

Sounds like Leaf needs to bet his life savings on these games or he is just putting out shock jock fodder.  I wonder which it is.

We need a Vegas prop bet for Ryan Leaf's life savings amount..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Kentucky's gonna go 10-2.  At football?

And Bama's gonna finish third in the SEC West.  At football?

I've been on Vicodin a couple of times, but I don't remember it turning me into Corky from Life Goes On.

I had a crush on Becca...  Hey I was 17 and she was 14 in 1989..   That was ok?  Right?  

She started the series kind of a  nerd and ended looking pretty hot!   

1*glAsB9M8nGYZ7KYc2nHYHw.jpeg

fbe6b16097f60415299322f2a7d0e5da.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1