LSU@UCLA- f the SEC!

Sbbruin

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

From the comments:

How many losses until Coach O's 24 year old girlfriend dumps him?

Prolly several million. Pretty sure their relationship is measured monetarily. He sure as hell didn’t win her off his conversation and intellect. They prob need a third party translator as a third wheel on date night.

On 5/18/2020 at 7:09 PM, Kyrie Eleison said:

the problem is not recruiting kids like this, the problem is development of all your players.

witness when it comes to 5 star players...

9755207.png?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,offset-y0.50&width=620&height=320

Developing 5 star players to the NFL

if you’re having a problem developing 5s, it’s a problem developing 3s. it’s why we completely revamped our entire program top to bottom 3 years ago down to the smallest detail, and it’s paid off with our recent season as well as the draft. consider that CEH was a 3 star, JJ was a 2 star and Adrian Magee literally had no stars and zero offers out of HS, went JUCO and ended up a 3rd round pick. That’s not counting the 12 others who were drafted and the 5 additional who were UDFAs.

we recognized an issue and employed technology and other metrics and upgraded our facilities and nutrition center to maximize potential. it leads to enhanced development.

this is our weight room tech, the only P5 school to have it to date outside of Duke.

http:// https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/lsu-is-winning-the-weight-room-arms-race-with-real-time-data-11575460957

that’s how you maximum abilities. coupled with our own site nutrition center tailor-made to each athletes requirements and dietary needs, pods, etc., we’re able to make up the difference in developing athletes that other programs cannot.

On 2/6/2020 at 1:55 PM, Kyrie Eleison said:

the great thing about the season we had is that our back ups got a shit ton of playing time, and many of those were started multiple games through the season.  our DL is fucking stacked...3 starters return plus a shit ton of great back ups.  our LB corp took a hit but we'll have 2 starters back in our new scheme, and our DBs return 3 starters plus some damn good ones with experience.  we'll have Chase and Marshall at receiver, RB will be by committee with TDP, Curry and Emery finally up to speed after having his eye surgery...he was literally legally blind in his right eye last season...and 3 return on the OL.  

Brennan won't be Burrow, but no one in the nation will be Burrow given his record setting season.  Brennan is damn good though, and i'm perfectly comfortable with him.

we could drop some 25% production and STILL be one of the top 3 teams in the land.  we've got a system in place, and we're sticking to it....and confidence in what we do.  what we did last year was paradigm shifting in terms of how offense is played at this level and if you don't believe me i'll let Aranda explain what it was like to experience it first hand and just how different it is to everything else out there...start at the 13:00 min. mark.

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5zaW1wbGVjYXN0LmNvbS83OVUzUnZDag&episode=MmIyZWRlYzEtYWQ2ZS00OTQ5LThkZWEtNzVhNmQyNzY3Mjg1&hl=en&ved=2ahUKEwin0tLqgrjnAhVIeawKHSz4CWcQieUEegQIBRAE&ep=6

and until you prove you can do it, after your recent history, i'll remain sceptical of any claim of future success against LSU.

On 2/6/2020 at 2:03 PM, Kyrie Eleison said:

in no way did i say or imply it would be replicated.

but it's fucking foolish to say that we'll be an easy out due to attrition.

we reload...not rebuild.

I'm nearly certain there will come a day that I won't get a kick out of Kyrie feeling his oats in the afterglow of 2019.

Today is not that day. How's that cutting edge weight room tech looking post-Brady/Burrow/Aranda? Might need to de-bug that shit with the way LSU and Duke are going

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

Lol. Typical LSU fan residing in Houston. 

Absolutely. Lives here because he can make good money and doesn’t have to live in that shithole state anymore. He even once conceded to me that he wishes he had been born in texas. This guys is straight up coonass with the name to prove it and a degree from LSU. Made the mistake of marrying an aggy that busts his balls everyday. I love the dude, and wish his life was better, but he made his bed.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I am really tempted to post my texts with my coonass buddy. He is threatening to burn all his LSU gear because they are going to lose to “UCLA faggots”. Hahahahahaba

Just wait until they start losing to Texas faggots every year. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Prolly several million. Pretty sure their relationship is measured monetarily. He sure as hell didn’t win her off his conversation and intellect. They prob need a third party translator as a third wheel on date night.

I bet a combination of Beth Mowins and  a Protocol Droid might do the trick.  Although the bed would be very crowded.

1 minute ago, burntorangebongos said:

Man, Chip really turned the team around in year 3, like almost a 180. They are good on D and O. Some bonehead stuff here and there but mostly hitting on all cylinders. They look good. I'd hate to play them while they are this healthy and salty. 

Stop. I have my suspicions about this LSU team. UCLA doesn't suck anymore but that's all I'm giving them right now. LSU was never the 16th best team in the country. 

3 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Absolutely. Lives here because he can make good money and doesn’t have to live in that shithole state anymore. He even once conceded to me that he wishes he had been born in texas. This guys is straight up coonass with the name to prove it and a degree from LSU. Made the mistake of marrying an aggy that busts his balls everyday. I love the dude, and wish his life was better, but he made his bed.

Napoleon Syndrome is a side effect from a LSU degree.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Man, UCLA fans actually think they’ve got a shot in this one. Y’all are really setting yourself up for disappointment. Hawaii was dog shit and DTR still can’t hit the broad side of a barn. 

May I suggest your favorite phrase here?  The “you don’t know what you’re talking about” is excellent this evening. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

kyrie, remember our first drive of the 3rd quarter 2 years ago?

remember how your coach, your team, and even your administration lied about the air conditioning situation?

remember how it was refuted by UT Engineering, the UT AD, and the UT administration?

and remember how your bitchass coach, team, AD and administration died on that hill?

you've been a good poster here

but it's easy to pile on and say, karma is a bitch, and you are getting yours

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1