Aggy @ Buffs - Fox

Handcruser

Calzada : 2/8 for 2 yards.....holy fucking lulz. I remember when the gomers were blowing up twitter when they landed him and that he was going to be a steal. If I'm Weichman I'm calling Jumbo at the half and decomitting  because that aggy offense is a shit show. The only thing they have going for them on offense is Spiller.

1 minute ago, TommyGufano said:

Well, this is why i was in favor of going for it. Aggy O was never going anywhere, so opportunity for a score after the inevitable 3&out would be high, plus a decent probability that you convert on the 4th down and take 7 instead of 3.

We'll see how it plays out

I don't disagree in theory, but another thought would be that it's still a one score game and A&M could easily score on a busted play, turnover, or special teams gaffe. So from that standpoint I think getting up to two scores makes sense. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

No matter what happens this game, Aggy for sure is getting decimated by Auburn, Bama, and probably LSU. Not to mention maybe Ole Miss or Miss St (hopefully both)

You might be highly overrating the other SEC West teams. They're all terrible this year.