Aggy @ Buffs - Fox

Handcruser

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

No, they're not really that loaded. They have good talent but loaded is really overstating it, especially when you have two duds and then walk-ons at QB.

You can have an elite defense and a decent OL but if you suck at QB you’re still going to struggle. I don’t know why this problem of theirs has been ignored up until now. 

1 minute ago, Tex-19 said:

I expect Calzone to get slightly better than this shitshow, but how many games does Aggy lose if King is out for an extended period?

If the full season, I'd say minimum 5 (Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, LSU, at least one other). 

This is really a win for them though.  Well, we only lost 4-5 with our backup QB.  Woulda been undefeated with The King (put it on a t-shirt, print a cup).  Next year, we'll be a dominant force with The King back.  No way anyone can hang with us next season.  Woop. 

6 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

I expect Calzone to get slightly better than this shitshow, but how many games does Aggy lose if King is out for an extended period?

If the full season, I'd say minimum 5 (Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, LSU, at least one other). 

I mean... how many were they realistically going to win even if that noodle armed, butt hole eyed gomer didn't get hurt? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

I don't think I'm overstating it when I say it's impressive at just how shitty the aggy offense is. It may actually be the worst in all of FBS. 

if King is out for the year, aggy's fucked.

The dropoff from King to Calzada is big enough to turn a 9- or 10-win team into a 6-win team.

• Like 1

Initial perusal of TexAgs, they have a term... "Bama-Ready" (which they're bitching about not being)...  what inferiority complex compels the use of a term like that?

Seriously lil' bro... you still the same after all these years.. 

I’d probably worry about being Colorado or Mississippi State ready but to each their own I guess.