Xavier Worthy - 2024 NFL Draft Bound

Machinator

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

Keeping Worthy in the game and getting him hurt - ending his Texas career - up 42-14 is tragic. He deserved a lot better than that.

Thanks for everything X. I think he is going to be a fantastic pro.

His seasons done? What info do you have. Playoffs are in about a month how do you know he won't play?

His seasons done? What info do you have. Playoffs are in about a month how do you know he won't play?

I’ll be honest I overacted in the moment seeing him in a boot and on crutches. Depending on the severity of the sprain (assuming that’s what it is given Sark said x rays are negative) I would think he could play in a playoff game. Maybe limited but hopefully not too much. He obviously won’t play a non CFP bowl but he wouldn’t have without an injury anyway.

The general sentiment stands. Just unnecessary. OSU had quit and you know those young backups would bring the juice against a tapped out OSU. Irresponsible and potentially hurts in a playoff game. Even if Worthy can ultimately play that doesn’t mean the unnecessary risk wasn’t there.

2 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Keeping Worthy in the game and getting him hurt - ending his Texas career - up 42-14 is tragic. He deserved a lot better than that

lol what. It’s football man. Guys get hurt.

If I remember right it was the 3rd quarter when he went down. You think this team should be pulling starters in the 3rd quarter up 28 with a CFP berth on the line?

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I’ve been very critical of Worthy, between constantly threatening to leave, to playing like ass last year. 

He absolutely killed it this season. Of course, he had a few critical drops, but he played very good, very tough, and was one hell of a teammate.

Worthy has absolutely been worth whatever we paid him this off season.  He half assed it at time last year, but I never got that sense this season.  He plays like he's 210lbs+.

• Like 2

• immamac changed the title to Xavier Worthy - 2024 NFL Draft Bound