Faceboo, Instagram and What's App are down ... amazing

Hornius Emeritus

Interesting, I wonder if it's because that whistleblower came out last night on 60 minutes, and is scheduled to testify before Congress on Tuesday. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/facebook-whistleblower-frances-haugen-misinformation-public-60-minutes-2021-10-03/

and

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-facebook-files-11631713039?utm_source=morning_brew

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

As of this moment, Facebook, Instagram and What's App have disappeared from the internet for about 45 minutes.

I just did a NSLookup on all three and they are GONE. Wow.

facebook down 3.jpg

i checked again, these webpages work, theyre just serving the wrong content.

192.168.0.1-Admin-Page.jpg

5 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Who the fuck am I supposed to bitch about my kids homework assignment to or ask who to send excused absence notes to or ask what time the middle school football game is now?!!!  

Username should tell you.

25 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Quit logging on to Facebook?

21 minutes ago, G650 said:

Well I'm doing my part on that front. Rest of you guys need to get with the program.

I've been on this program for years, but I was actually going to log in this week and try to delete my account.

14 minutes ago, F250 said:

Instagram is down too. Although that's heavily used by the 25 and under demographic more than the Millennials.

Insta is now owned by Facebook IIRC. I have never had an account with either, but prior to Facebook acquiring Instagram I could read account pages.