Faceboo, Instagram and What's App are down ... amazing

Hornius Emeritus

6 minutes ago, purplepride95 said:

TikTok is good once you get only what you want to see. Mine is full of huge boobed milfs and sports. 

That's pretty much how I use facebook and instagram. It's really only people i'm actually friends with or who at least aren't posting stupid shit all the time, news sites, and local businesses to follow events, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, 'stache said:

That's pretty much how I use facebook and instagram. It's really only people i'm actually friends with or who at least aren't posting stupid shit all the time, news sites, and local businesses to follow events, etc.

Good day, Sir. May I introduce you to my worthwhile Twitter feed, Traces of Texas?

Spoiler

• Hook 'Em 9

2 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Am I the only one that doesn't understand Whatsapp?

You have to have a phone number to text in Whatsapp. Why not just fucking text the person?  What am I missing?

Use Signal instead then your message is genuinely encrypted end to end (as long as the other user you are texting uses Signal).  SMS/MMS is a gaping open air free for the gangbang security distaster.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

You have to have a phone number to text in Whatsapp. Why not just fucking text the person?  What am I missing?

Internationally it’s much more reliable than texting/SMS. We use it in Mexico and with our admins overseas. It’s more secure too but that’s an added benefit on top of reliability. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

About 95% of Mexico/Central/South America uses WhatsApp for texting, it's really fucking up my day right now.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pimphand said:

Use Signal instead then your message is genuinely encrypted end to end (as long as the other user you are texting uses Signal).  SMS/MMS is a gaping open air free for the gangbang security distaster.

Yep Signal is solid and as others have said whatsapp is huge internationally. All my family in Mexico use it and friends that live in the UK as well

28 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I quit FB for 8 months came back and unliked and unfollowed all the bullshit. Now it’s just friends and I check it twice a week to stay up to speed. Much, much better experience than doom scrolling.

• Like 2