This is who Steve Sarkisian is.

lilMAC25

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

The amount of neg reps last week was pathetic. Heaven forbid some fans are tired of this bullshit and want shit to change. Sarkisian is a loser head coach. But the people neg repping were too busy handing out orange slices to our head coach last week. And anyone who spoke out against him is just an overreacting pussy who doesn't know football. Lmao. Never fails. 

Remember how quickly people got excommunicated on TOS for speaking out against 2-4 Charlie after he “played OU close”.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

The amount of neg reps last week was pathetic. Heaven forbid some fans are tired of this bullshit and want shit to change. Sarkisian is a loser head coach. But the people neg repping were too busy handing out orange slices to our head coach last week. And anyone who spoke out against him is just an overreacting pussy who doesn't know football. Lmao. Never fails. 

The lack of self awareness by those clowns is staggering. Accuse people of what you yourself are guilty of. I bet they are all virtue signalers too that shit goes hand in hand.

• Hook 'Em 2

if you’re going to have a gimmicky catch phrase, you can’t have 1 yard of offense in the 4th quarter. You also can’t be too chickenshit to pull a QB when he’s playing like shit and you allegedly have a backup good enough to be named the starter 6 weeks ago.

He’s a joke.

Edited by CurlyDumps

8 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Thank U GIF

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

“We still control our own destiny”

”This week we’ll see what this team is made of”

• Like 1

Just now, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

As bad as things were going, Sark lost any chance of a comeback when he didn’t call a timeout when Majors got injured. Your fucking center is down in an already depleted OL. Call a fucking time out, get shit figured out, and settle your already rattled QB down. Give them a damn chance!

Ah but that’s just what the defense would expect him to do. You’re not thinking like the kind of supergenius who can put together a good offense at Bama. 

2 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Just a friendly reminder that OP also created a thread calling the TCU game a good win.

Some of us knew that it wasn't looking good since that game.

When you get 7 a season, ANY win is a good win.

ETA: We went into somewhere that had given us fits for damn near a decade and won. That’s a good win.

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

As bad as things were going, Sark lost any chance of a comeback when he didn’t call a timeout when Majors got injured. Your fucking center is down in an already depleted OL. Call a fucking time out, get shit figured out, and settle your already rattled QB down. Give them a damn

Edited by Dbeasy

2 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

As bad as things were going, Sark lost any chance of a comeback when he didn’t call a timeout when Majors got injured. Your fucking center is down in an already depleted OL. Call a fucking time out, get shit figured out, and settle your already rattled QB down. Give them a damn chance!

I'm losing faith in Sark quickly.

But I think the guy is really having a hard time adjusting to how shitty our roster is, and how thin.

He's just thinking the next guy up can execute, when the first guy up couldn't execute, and neither could most of the other 10 first guys up.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

But I think the guy is really having a hard time adjusting to how shitty our roster is, and how thin.

He's just thinking the next guy up can execute, when the first guy up couldn't execute, and neither could most of the other 10 first guys up.

That excuse doesn’t fly when you’re getting utterly abused by Okie Lite. They’d gladly trade rosters with us. Imagine what Sark’s record would look like if he had Gundy’s recruits to work with. 

5 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

With each passing week it’s becoming more and more clear that Sark is a better OC than HC. Also, he’s only a good OC when he has no other responsibilities. His game management skills are terrible. His ability to diagnose whole treat deficiencies is subpar. His ability to counter-adjust is non-existent, even with the current roster limitations.

2 minutes ago, cashman said:

Difference between a great Head Coach like Riley and Sark, is that Riley wasn't afraid to do the right thing and bench his qb when he clearly had nothing going in the second half.

Except Riley has an OL. Sark does not. That's why Sark continued with a hurt Casey. Card would have been eaten alive if he tried to pass.

I'm done expending mental energy on why coaches fail and if they're salvageable.

Sarkisian is in show-me mode now.

That is, show me why I should watch another down of Texas Football this year, or next, or the year after that.

Although I probably will.  Along with taking up CBT.  And I don't mean therapy.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Right now the Texas administration is working feverishly to ensure our admittance to the SEC isn’t until 2025.

The irony is that I interpreted this to mean that the admin is trying to sabotage the program. Guess we're at a crossroads

Edited by TotallyLegit

14 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

He should already know that and have a plan to deal with it. And our roster isn’t great but it’s certainly better than Arkansas and OkSt.

16 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I'm in. It takes a really special kind of stupid to lose in back to back games in the same fashion. Truly. He's a fucking retard 

Hey at least some of our resident regards on here thought his press conferences were “refreshing” and found him to be sincere. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

People are trying to make this a Casey versus Card issue. But it's not. It's a Steve Sarkisian issue. 

I’m not. I’m simply pointing out that Casey just got eaten alive. I don’t think Card would have fared any better/worse.

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Preach on brotha!  Fucking pussies were negging anyone who pointed out that we shit the bed.  Fuck you!  Expect better.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Lhorn said:

Preach on brotha!  Fucking pussies were negging anyone who pointed out that we shit the bed.  Fuck you!  Expect better.

Exactly. You would think after over a decade of this shit, some would be fed up. Last week was one of the worst losses we have had this past shit decade. The way we blew that game and how everything was exposed at once from Sark to Casey. But they really sat on their high horse and negged anyone who spoke out like pussies. It made them feel superior because they believe in Sark. Like there is some waiting period before we can criticize him. I am going to guess those dorks aren't going to be so vocal this week. Because remember, last week meant nothing and we are still on our path for our goals lmao. This fanbase have submitted so much to OU that last week was actually success.

• Hook 'Em 5

8 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Hey at least some of our resident regards on here thought his press conferences were “refreshing” and found him to be sincere. 

I mean it is true he does good press conferences. I'd rather have a trainwreck of a press conference if it meant we had a well coached football team.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Queen Bitch said:

In Smart’s first year at UGA, he lost to Vandy, Tenn, Ole Miss, Georgia Tech and barely beat Nicholls State to go 7-5 regular season. I’m not saying Sark is gonna be Smart, but I’m certainly gonna give him more than half a year before I call for his head.

Is Texas going to start buying players?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Poe It Up said:

We’re stuck with this bum for another few years, this really sucks. 

Thats why the move made no sense to me. Sure, Sark could end up working out but nothing about his resume suggests he’s an upgrade. His biggest accomplishments as HC were on par with Herman’s Texas tenure. We could be 4-3 with Herman right now and be in a position to hire someone who has accomplished something better than bowl eligibility in his HC career. Or maybe Herman would’ve done better who knows. Either way why bet the next several years on a lateral move?