Congrats to Jimbo and the Aggies

Hank Scorpio

9 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Gotta give those guys credit, they played a heck of a game tonight and deserved the big win, especially at home. Games like that are what college football is all about. Going to be a wild ride this season and I’m excited to see how it all plays out. 

aggy going to the playoffs and will win out their division because they beat Bama right?  No, they'll prolly have a few more losses along the way and talk about their championship next year.  I want to know how they get only 3 away games all season and 6 consecutive home games to start the season.  How do they have 2 losses off of that schedule?  This is their TCU moment and maybe we meet in the post season.  Should be fun.  

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Blackcat00 said:

Bama looked like dogshit. 

They really dropped a bunch of passes down the stretch.  Two TDs dropped forced a FG and then their last series where they damn near dropped everything.  But I'm not going to cry for a team that may still make the playoffs.  Or maybe it's finally Georgia's year.  

Just now, Mdhorn said:

They really dropped a bunch of passes down the stretch.  Two TDs dropped forced a FG and then their last series where they damn near dropped everything.  But I'm not going to cry for a team that may still make the playoffs.  Or maybe it's finally Georgia's year.

Hahahahahaha may. May you say. Fucking may. It won't even make a shit if they do lose to Georgia in the SECCG. Everyone knows that Alabama gets a freebie.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

21 minutes ago, quigley said:

And still almost won.

What was with Saban not calling a time out when there were 14 seconds on the clock?  Instead he let the clock run down to 2 secs - walk-off field goal.  Had he called time out he would've either forced aggie to run another play (can't remember what down it was), or they kick the FG, then have to kickoff, and bama either has a chance at a return or they have 9-10 secs left and one timeout.  Seemed like a huge error to me - at least coming from Saban.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

On Bama’s TD where they didn’t get set before the snap, aggy literally didn’t cover the wideout and young still threw such a shitty pass that the wide open receiver had to go to his knees and scrape it off the ground. I wouldn’t be shocked if young gets benched like rattler before this season is over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

And really their play calling was shit.   That last series was pretty much a summed it up. 

Nah, just Saban playing chess again while everyone else is playing go fish. 

While king saban has decided to keep coaching until he’s 115, he realizes UT could pose a threat to his hegemony after they join SEC if they cut off his Texas pipeline.  He strategically cut their recruiting momentum by giving their in stare competition a boost.  

simultaneously he guarantees aggy won’t be a threat as they plan to extend Jimbo through 2065.

Also, he’s banking on the cult to give fisher another huge raise because that means Saban gets a raise as well.  

Can You Believe This Excuse Me GIF

• Like 1

4 hours ago, notre dame joe said:

Makes sense, because A&M beats Bama once a decade.

Yeah, I had forgotten how long it's been, but was thinking along the lines of "broken clock is right twice a day."

I only watched the second half, but Alabama did not look up to par, at all, in fact, rather like dogshit.