AU = Apparently Unvaxxed? Brian Harsin and a War Eagle Quandary.

Bama Llama

4 minutes ago, BurntOrange4Life said:

So .3% of the population. That's really scary. At that rate all Alabamians will be dead from covid in approximately 333 years. Quick give me the vaccine!!!

Yeah, what’s a million dead from a virus that can be easily mitigated with a few simple, painless steps. 

Darwin is at work here. The easily duped are charging off the cliff bleating their Facebook meme nonsense until hooked up to the vent. If you truly didn’t get the vaccine, good luck on your dice roll. You’ll need all the luck you can get in life with your poor critical thinking skills. 

58 minutes ago, BurntOrange4Life said:

And how many dead from the vaccine? There's an under cover video of two Johnson and Johnson employees that claim 200,000 deaths are due to their vaccine.

you cant possibly be this fucking stupid. 

5sbt66.jpg

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I guess I just don’t understand vaccine mandates. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink.

If someone wants to roll the dice, good luck. Mandating a vaccine isn’t going to change the situation to a point where life will go back to normal like it was a few summers ago. People have already really made up their mind on if they’re getting the shot for the most part. First dose shots are a fraction of what they were 3 months ago. There’s just no demand for it. And I’m not one of those “mah freezomz” guys either. I’m just trying to look at it logically.

I got Covid in January, got vaxxed in March and April and will be getting a booster in December. It sucked and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, BurntOrange4Life said:

And how many dead from the vaccine? There's an under cover video of two Johnson and Johnson employees that claim 200,000 deaths are due to their vaccine.

Please go get the J&J shot. Fingers crossed.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

50 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

I guess I just don’t understand vaccine mandates. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink.

If someone wants to roll the dice, good luck. Mandating a vaccine isn’t going to change the situation to a point where life will go back to normal like it was a few summers ago. People have already really made up their mind on if they’re getting the shot for the most part. First dose shots are a fraction of what they were 3 months ago. There’s just no demand for it. And I’m not one of those “mah freezomz” guys either. I’m just trying to look at it logically.

I got Covid in January, got vaxxed in March and April and will be getting a booster in December. It sucked and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. 

So you are against the mandatory  childhood vaccination schedule?

Edited by Sawbonz
Username checks out
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pearlandhorn said:

They're easy to understand if you try.

28 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Why are you asking him? He's already stated that he doesn't "understand" vaccine mandates. This is, presumably, an adult male with a college degree who has grown up in a country with numerous vaccine mandates since the day he was born, but can't seem to wrap his head around the concept that can be explained in a single paragraph. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, BurntOrange4Life said:

There is non-undercover proof that you're an idiot. Thank you for making it public to the entire internet browsing world.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, pearlandhorn said:

States (as in the nation-state not California and Texas) wield extraordinary power. You can basically put so much pressure on people they either get the shot or are just excluded from the public square. Now I don't think we need to go that far, but making stuff like access to school or government employment is absolutely justifiable and with historic precedent.

• Hook 'Em 1

Johnson & Johnson couldn't keep a few deaths from talcum powder under wraps, but they've managed to hide 200,000 deaths from their vaccine (the size of the City of Amarillo) but for one undercover video?  And this seems rational to some of you?  One of you fucking lunatics should run for office because you have upper-management written all over you.  The sad thing is you're just representative of a plague of stupidity that has emerged from the the underbelly of our nation. 

I can't wait until you're extinct. 

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Johnson & Johnson couldn't keep a few deaths from talcum powder under wraps, but they've managed to hide 200,000 deaths from their vaccine (the size of the City of Amarillo) but for one undercover video?  And this seems rational to some of you?  One of you fucking lunatics should run for office because you have upper-management written all over you.  The sad thing is you're just representative of a plague of stupidity that has emerged from the the underbelly of our nation. 

I can't wait until you're extinct. 

This. We get nationwide recalls on onions because salmonella kills ZERO people and makes like 600 people get the runs. Like how fucking stupid is this BUrntOrange4Life guy? Better be a T-Shirt fan or a masquerading aggie dumbass.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BurntOrange4Life said:

HOLY SHIT   200,000?  that's unbelievable.   

no that's actually unbelievable that anyone believes that fucking shit.  I mean you must be a on a special level to actually believe that kind of shit.  I take it back cum stain error.  Here is where the Darwin award should go.   

damn I'm at a loss here

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

I don’t really care either way. My son has natural immunity, which no one wants to talk about. I’ll let his pediatrician tell me if she thinks it’s a good idea to get it for him at this time. I’m not for a mandate and I’m not against one. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

They have a stance on pharmaceuticals in general, that probably covers vaccines as well.

My wife has a wealthy aunt and uncle who are Mormon, no amount of reasoning will convince them to get the vax. I'm unclear on the LDS feelings on the issue overall, but I have a hard time believing BYU athletes are unvaxxed.

FWIW, the LDS leadership is begging members to vax up. They said it was what they prayed for and consider the vaccine a true Godsend. Pope Francis has a very similar stance

I don’t know why anyone in those two groups thinks that a religious exemption will fly. But hell, it’s ‘Merica and all and we got rights!!!

Yeah, I'm dying to hear about natural immunity to rubella.  He'd be the first human in centuries to have a natural immunity to rubella without having first contracted it.  Don't tell the government.  They'll take him away from you for study.

On 10/27/2021 at 1:51 PM, conVINCEd said:

That’s right.  I’ve had a few drinks since then.  Anywho, he seems likely to have some non-mainstream beliefs.

That was the rumor only.  It's never been proven either way.  I think an oddball Mormon sect is probably much more likely.  Her "stuff" is filled with oblique references to Christianity or Christ-adjacent religion and the phrase "be of good cheer," which is an "old Mormon" slogan.

17 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

That was the rumor only.  It's never been proven either way.  I think an oddball Mormon sect is probably much more likely.  Her "stuff" is filled with oblique references to Christianity or Christ-adjacent religion and the phrase "be of good cheer," which is an "old Mormon" slogan.

They aren't Mormon. Full on scientology. I think she was raised Mormon but all that is out the window. When you are weird to Mormons you are really fucking weird.  

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Natural immunity to polio, diphtheria, rubella, etc? Do tell….

Oh, you mean from things that have a high likelihood of killing him or having a serious consequence to his health? He sure as hell is vaccinated against those things.

The coronavirus that has killed about 700 kids under the age of 18 in a population of 70 million or so in the US, with the majority of those deaths coming from kids with preexisting conditions? The virus he’s already had and was literally sick for a day with a slight cough and runny nose? That one? Seems pretty low risk to me especially since he already has antibodies. But hey, you do you man. What do you care? You’re vaccinated (I’m assuming). You aren’t going to die if you get sick.

• Hook 'Em 2

Living in Boise for the past 7 year I can say that Harsin is a fucking ignorant idiot on all fronts. This is no real surprise to me, and I wouldn't be a surprise at all to learn he was fully vacinated back in March, but wants to be the total douche that simply won't answer a question. 

“Where did you hear about it?”

“Well, everyone is talking about it. There are lots of articles and videos.”

“Can you send me one?”

“They should be easy to find. Everyone knows.”

—-the playbook of the cult. I hear it at least a week and the I unfriend those stupid motherfuckers immediately.

• Hook 'Em 3

Oh, you mean from things that have a high likelihood of killing him or having a serious consequence to his health? He sure as hell is vaccinated against those things.
The coronavirus that has killed about 700 kids under the age of 18 in a population of 70 million or so in the US, with the majority of those deaths coming from kids with preexisting conditions? The virus he’s already had and was literally sick for a day with a slight cough and runny nose? That one? Seems pretty low risk to me especially since he already has antibodies. But hey, you do you man. What do you care? You’re vaccinated (I’m assuming). You aren’t going to die if you get sick.

SARS-CoV-2 is a more deadly virus than polio. Food for thought.
  • Hook 'Em 5

7 hours ago, pearlandhorn said:

I'm glad you and your son are okay and I hope you're right that it's no big deal. However, I've heard of enough long covid cases to wonder if there's more long-term damage we're not even realizing yet. Vaccination is a much better path to immunity than exposure. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, pearlandhorn said:

IMG_6789.GIF

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Haha 1