McRib check in thread

immamac

Got in from out of town. Yesterday I went out to see the symphony and then on to a nice dinner.  On the way home, i became my father.  He often, bewildered my mother, after going to a nice dinner would get home and immediately make a sandwich.  In my case i stopped off at a McDonald's and tore into a McRib. Happy Holidays.

20211121_192059.thumb.jpg.9b79a66e3c2ef6fec26c4787635179bb.jpgib.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

• 11 months later...
11 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I had one today. This is honestly the best thing McDonalds has on its menu, other than its little cheeseburgers.  It is the only thing I will order from McDonalds sober or not hungover.  I am glad it is limited to be fair.

The Caldwell, Texas location makes the best double quarter pounder with cheese I've ever had. Grease running down your arm good. Even time I had to take my dog to the aggy vet school, I'd stop both directions. 

13 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I had one today. This is honestly the best thing McDonalds has on its menu, other than its little cheeseburgers.  It is the only thing I will order from McDonalds sober or not hungover.  I am glad it is limited to be fair.

sausage biscuit, no egg 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Had two this afternoon. They will never be what they were when intro’d in 81. The store I worked in in 81 had a McD on one side and an Arby’s on the other. Most days lunch was a quarter with cheese or a big Arby’s roast beef, with a JamoCha shake. Back then Arbys was just roast beef. When McRib came out I ate one almost every day.

Back then we had a chain in Memphis called Danvers. It was like an Arby’s but far superior roast beef, huge chargrilled burgers, and ice cold beer. It was great.

On 10/29/2022 at 11:42 AM, tx 3 putt said:

sausage biscuit, no egg 

Order it with a hash brown outside of breakfast hours (both will be made to order). 

Eat half the hash brown then place the other half inside the sausage biscuit sammy.  

Profit.

Edited by Dutch

2 hours ago, elfenix said:

is all day breakfast back?

After a Google search, no, they have not. I guess I haven't tried to order that combo in a while and didn't realize they pulled the the all-day breakfast.

Oops. Delete comment, ban user.

Edited by Dutch