Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

I was sheriff of this county when I was twenty-five. Hard to believe. Grandfather was a lawman. Father too. Me and him was sheriff at the same time, him in Plano and me here. I think he was pretty proud of that. I know I was. Some of the old-time sheriffs never even wore a gun. A lot of folks find that hard to believe. Jim Scarborough never carried one. That the younger Jim. Gaston Boykins wouldn’t wear one. Up in Commanche County. I always liked to hear about the old- timers. Never missed a chance to do so. 

The crime you see now, it’s hard to even take its measure. It’s not that I’m afraid of it. I always knew you had to be willing to die to even do this job – not to be glorious. But I don’t want to push my chips forward and go out and meet something I don’t understand. You can say it’s my job to fight it but I don’t know what it is anymore. More than that, I don’t want to know. A man would have to put his soul at hazard. He would have to say, okay, I’ll be part of this world.

Antifa skater was used to acting lawless for three nights.  Night 4 his luck ran out when he violently assaulted the wrong person. No, I don’t really care about him.  I’m not glad he’s dead like I am the violent serial child rapist who threatened to and then attempted to kill KR that you all claim was murdered. But I’m not sad. He caused his own death.  

Edited by Johnny Sack

On 11/11/2021 at 9:57 PM, Sawbonz said:

Who is talking about “his story?”

There is video of him on the ground taking a jump kick to the head 

There is video of him being hit in the head with a skateboard 

I believe the dude he shot in the arm admitted under oath drawing a handgun on him

Explain how a person’s reason for being in a public place would nullify that person’s right to protect themselves from any of the above?

Are you arguing he initiated any of the violence?

Is it not legal to draw a weapon?

At what point is it legal to have a weapon drawn?

In the face of someone who has a weapon drawn, is that illegal? 

Asking because I don't know

50 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

The very best.

Some of us honkies have an irritating nasal quality to their voice that produces a gooseish honk when they speak. There are cures . . . Simplest is to project your voice to the back of your teeth, rather than directing the flow out your cavernous nasal cavities (voice placement). A lot of the work to correct a nasal voice involves releasing tongue tension. There is a "technique" that helps women, especially, with tongue-tension release. 

Oh. I thought it was because we were the hall monitors of the traffic world. *extra nasal tone* Boy, do I have egg on my face!

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I’ve got to fuck with about 5 feeders malfunctioning.  Let’s debate later.  

Yeah I’m done for the day, going to the game tonight and they better win or when I get back home I’m gonna spam the shit out of this thread so I don’t post in the football board. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Yeah I’m done for the day, going to the game tonight and they better win or when I get back home I’m gonna spam the shit out of this thread so I don’t post in the football board. 

Dude.  DO NOT pollute the relative pleasantness and sanity of the CR with shit about the vile state of Texas football.  This forum has standards.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 11/11/2021 at 11:08 PM, Johnny Sack said:

It doesn’t.  Carrying a weapon illegally has zero to do with the viability of a self defense claim.  

If a woman in Madison, Wisconsin has a Glock 9mm with a twenty round Mag in her purse and shoots and kills someone attempting to rape her, she doesn’t lose her right to self defense because she was illegally carrying without a permit.  It isn’t relevant at all to the self  defense claim and this jury will be instructed on that.  

Question:  what about someone convicted of a violent felony killing someone with a gun that was attacking him or her?

Apologies if posted, but going to be more KR’s coming, from a NYT article:

Menace, I as a Political Tool, Enters the Republican Mainstream

At a conservative rally in western Idaho last month, a young man stepped up to a microphone to ask when he could start killing Democrats.

“When do we get to use the guns?” he said as the audience applauded. “How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?” The local state representative, a Republican, later called it a “fair” question.”

Expect more justifications for needless deaths from the board sycophants for RW terrorism.

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

At a conservative rally in western Idaho last month, a young man stepped up to a microphone to ask when he could start killing Democrats.

“When do we get to use the guns?” he said as the audience applauded. “How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?” The local state representative, a Republican, later called it a “fair” question.”

Expect more justifications for needless deaths from the board sycophants for RW terrorism.

image.gif.5067a02f2f7b05869cabf3075eac79cd.gif

Sorry that is a trait….

7 hours ago, Bravo said:

This so stupid but hand size 9" from thumb to pinky. Challenge on degree and grip.  (definitely not a hand model but definitely 6' 3" and TX grad). Won't do D pics.

20211114_045704.jpg

7 hours ago, Bravo said:

This so stupid but hand size 9" from thumb to pinky. Challenge on degree and grip.  (definitely not a hand model but definitely 6' 3" and TX grad). Won't do D pics.

20211114_045704.jpg

image.gif.d0229ece08e895cf0d76e08e3e5555e5.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

This is the most hilarious and pathetic display of fragile masculinity I've seen in months. Thanks, Bravo!

seriously.

in a weird way, it's almost more pathetic than rocko posting his paystub, or his picture of him with wearing a sport coat with the tag still on it.

• Haha 3