[Game Thread] Texas @ Iowa State on FS1

immamac

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Y'all still in here?

Come on over to the MMA thread.  The UFC ass whippings are a lot more enjoyable than this one.

Watching Oregon and Washington, wishing we were headed to the pac 10. I hear non-consensual sodomy is frowned upon out there on the woke left coast.

3 minutes ago, Monahorns said:

Sark is a bad coach.  I think he has proven that.  Picked a bad staff.  Hasn't held the players accountable.  They haven't taught them fundamentals like they were supposedly going to do.  Sark and Flood coat tailed on Saban's culture.

You’re missing the worst… zero halftime adjustments. No In-game coaching or quality decision making…

Even in the Charlie years, I didn't think we were bad at every single position on the field. We have 3 good players, 2 of them at RB. Even in the Charlie years, we had talent, Charlie just couldn't do anything with it. We have no talent and the coaches can't do anything with any of them. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, ATXbronco said:

It's a rough sport.

I won't retaliate this time. 

I still like Sark.  I still believe.  But, I still think it'll be three years before we realize a 10+ win season.  

I'm about ready to move to MMA now.

Our junior class (2019) is complete shit, analysis is floating around about how big of a bust that class was. We also lost our best juniors last year to the draft. There are strong arguments that it really is talent. These second half performances are shocking but anyone waiting to see what happens aren’t total morans.

3 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Thompson was missing receivers by 5 yards on 5 yard routes. GTFOH. The entire team sucks, might as well try something else.

Yeah, Casey had been sucking in pretty much the exact same ways for 2.5 games now.

Worth a try.

But, given that ISU has among the more competent defenses we've played all year, there wasn't much reason to expect success.

5 minutes ago, Monahorns said:

Sark is a bad coach.  I think he has proven that.  Picked a bad staff.  Hasn't held the players accountable.  They haven't taught them fundamentals like they were supposedly going to do.  Sark and Flood coat tailed on Saban's culture.

If he had been allowed to hire Mike Stoops it would have been different.  ….. even worse.

3 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

It's a rough sport.

I won't retaliate this time. 

I still like Sark.  I still believe.  But, I still think it'll be three years before we realize a 10+ win season.  

I'm about ready to move to MMA now.

this dude aint getting to 10 wins EVER.

• Rage+1 2