Leaked video of Bo Davis going Augie Garrido on the team after ISU loss

Bruh Man

20 minutes ago, Deej said:

i-smell-i-smell-pussy.jpg

In the cool story bro category for myself, when I was a freshman at Eldorado high school,  we were losing something like 7 to 6 at halftime to belen. Our freshman coaches halftime speech consisted of him telling us to lay down and spread our legs and then yelled "I smell pussy!" and a lot of other profanity. We came out in the second half and beat the shit out of them.  Final score was 37 to 7 or something.

One player (starting guard) told his mommy about the tirade and coach was suspended for a game when she told the principal or someone up in power. 

That was my first realization in life that shit needs to stay in the locker room. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This program needs a come to Jesus moment. There has been obvious friction for severe years between players and groups on this team. Not everyone is selling out to win games. This recording might actually backfire against the likely intended purpose and start a deep cleanse that’s needed. 

If Davis even gets told “calm down” about this then this programs is a lost cause. A coach cusses after an absolute asskicking when a team quit on the field, news at 11.

Can we have Bo redo the We're Texas ad at the games"

"We're motherfucking Texas motherfuckers!  what fucking starts here changes the motherfucking world motherfuckers!".

Edit to ad some "Bo Davis" flair on the end

Edited by dcar00
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

Bo Davis is a Man who knows how it is to have everything taking away from you, this him saying “This ain’t a game, is real” Davis had everything taken away from him and to see ppl who have a Chance fuck it off is probably a difficult situation for him. 

not to mention he’s not use to losing 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

It’s real fucking simple: If the players weren’t conducting themselves as pussy-ass mother fuckers, coaches wouldn’t have to call them out as pussy-ass mother fuckers.

Man up if you want to be treated like a man.

I was in 9th grade football when I first got yelled about “go out and knock someone’s dick in the dirt” and that was tame compared to later. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Motherfuckers need to get in the fucking transfer portal.
If this staff wants to survive, they need to burn the program down (massive transfers out and in and huge recruiting freshman class), build it back from the ashes and silo it off from the rest of the university as much as possible.  That is a much easier task for a basketball program but the football program needs to get there if it ever wants to consistently compete again on a national level.  Outside of the hard sciences, this generation of students (particularly at an institution like UT) is indulged and coddled like no other in history and it bleeds into athletics.  The Ohio State and Alabama football programs don't interact with the larger university.  The players live, train, "study", eat and basically exist separate from the university (including the other athletes) in NFL boot camps.  If that approach isn't palatable for Texas, stop pretending to be serious about football and embrace Nebraska status (which at least has a legitimate excuse for its irrelevance).       

Good post except for the bit of old man yelling at cloud energy in the middle.

Texas is at a crossroads. I’m not even necessarily making a value judgement on either option - I’d honestly be fine if the university made it explicitly clear that it’s not going to commit to being an elite football school. At least you know what to expect as a fan if they do that. But until this point the administration and BMDs seem to believe going the Michigan route can yield Ohio State results. But it’s clear as day that if Texas doesn’t really strip this thing down to the studs now, it will never be a top tier national program again.

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

"This isn't about some god damned game, this is about our lives."

That will never stop giving me chills.

I will always remember this when I hear Augie's name. 

That, and "if this was a fuckin' fist fight, or a gang fight  - (which most of you don't know one fuckin' thing about) - we would be dead." 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, David Dennison said:

It's performance art by a man making close to seven figures.

Performance art? Some people actually take pride in the work they produce and what I've seen from some- actually MOST - of these guys are not producing anything ANY coach that's worth a shit can be proud of. 

Lol performance art. You're just as much of a dipshit as the guys Bo is talking about and the person that recorded the video. 

• Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, theBlackJuanba said:

Performance art? Some people actually take pride in the work they produce and what I've seen from some- actually MOST - of these guys are not producing anything ANY coach that's worth a shit can be proud of. 

Lol performance art. You're just as much of a dipshit as the guys Bo is talking about and the person that recorded the video. 

Ah yes, the ol' coach losing his shit routine. Always a good choice.

• Fuck You 7

58 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

EVERY FUCKING TIME I SEE THAT I WANNA KICK SOME FUCKING ASS!! 

i fucking love it!!  Fuck all these pussies on that bus and in the locker room. Bo needs a fucking raise for that fucking rant. Someone needed to fucking do it!! Bout fucking time!! 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Lol... Jose.. your kids aren't the ones we care about. We care about the ones raised by people who don't disrespect their coach by not caring about their job. He didn't start by cursing that's just what their (lack of) efforts got them. No need to bring up the fact we're going to require the kids to wear helmets and hit each other too and the fact there is only one ball so not every kid is going to get one.

5F6E62D7-37FC-4BF9-A7A2-1099D2BBF89A.thumb.jpeg.235a429b58f623093648d4d69b91cb39.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Hammerhead said:

EVERY FUCKING TIME I SEE THAT I WANNA KICK SOME FUCKING ASS!! 

i fucking love it!!  Fuck all these pussies on that bus and in the locker room. Bo needs a fucking raise for that fucking rant. Someone needed to fucking do it!! Bout fucking time!! 

Also, fuck the pussy on this board that thinks this is performance art. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, HoustonHorn said:

It would be great if more of the former players would follow Babers' lead here. The more pressure on this group of players the better - Give a shit or get the fuck out.

I've seen more receivers running open this season than in the last 30 years combined. That tells me that despite a shit OL and JAG QB, the staff is scheming for some success and the players aren't executing. Not to say the staff is blameless, they've had some bad performances themselves, but its hard to continually make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

On defense, I'd hope PK would try to better scheme around the player deficiencies. But he's shown that his system can be effective with the right players. We don't have those players right now, so the system is going to fail spectacularly as we've seen. Roster turnover is needed. Not sure he survives unless a portal miracle happens.

I think Sark and the rest of the staff completely underestimated the rot and stench dragging this program down (starting from the very top). He was probably too green to see it. Urban saw it and passed despite an enormous offer. The culture of this team is only going to change with massive turnover. Start playing young, hungry players who may not be as good this season, but care enough to continue to work their asses off to get better for next year. Anyone on the team who doesn't have that fire should be directly (one on one) invited to leave immediately. Sell the immediate playing time to HSers and go Chris Beard on the portal with a focus on personality/drive/fire/motivation over straight talent. Changing the culture is more important than simply increasing the talent level. Otherwise we'll keep rotating coaches every 3-4 years and never change regardless of the recruiting rankings.

As noted, Augie pretty much did this and went on an 8 game win streak or something and won the big 12. I’m glad a coach stood up and called them the pussies they are, but man. Vince or Studdard or DJ would’ve done this after the Arkansas game. Shit in 08, Chance Ruffin was known as the goofball comedy dude on the team. Then we got swept by like k state or some shit and on the bus ride back, the team was laughing and talking about parties and whatnot coming up. Then Ruffin stood up and said something like “you think this is fucking funny!?!? We’re Texas. That shit was unacceptable. I’m fucking embarrassed and y’all should be to!” And most of the team thought he was kidding until he just kept going, ripping a part our effort. Yeah we turned it around mid season, didn’t play our best in the postseason in 08, but that fucking ass chewing Ruffin of all people gave definitely gave that group a wake up call that led to us tearing shit up and almost winning it all in 09

Basically, glad it was a coach that did this, but I wish it was someone Bijan or roschon or fucking worthy. We need a guy to step up, earn everyone’s respect and be a true fucking leader

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1