Leaked video of Bo Davis going Augie Garrido on the team after ISU loss

Bruh Man

Everyone saying that this needs to stay between the team is only looking at it from one dimension in my opinion.  Now that these players know that the entire fanbase, hell even opposing fanbases know about this, I would think/hope it would actually carry some weight.  I'm sure there have been these conversations in the past that have "stayed on the bus or airplane" and it hasn't done fuckall.  We'll see.
This leaking may have a positive effect, maybe negative..it's all in the eye of the beholder. What shouldnt be in question is the fact this sort of thing needs to stay private between coaches and players...Bo wasnt hitting anybody or calling out individuals, he even made it personal to himself. Anyone who took what he said the wrong way is exactly the sort of bitch made player who needs to hear it straight like that.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Everyone saying that this needs to stay between the team is only looking at it from one dimension in my opinion.  Now that these players know that the entire fanbase, hell even opposing fanbases know about this, I would think/hope it would actually carry some weight.  I'm sure there have been these conversations in the past that have "stayed on the bus or airplane" and it hasn't done fuckall.  We'll see.

4D chess if the player that leaked it intended to put pressure on the players by firing up the fanbase.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Landomatic said:

One well deserved ass chewing, by one coach, at this point in the season, answers that question decisively...but they might not be the right coaching staff...but the players need to get their shit in gear...

speechless-no-comment.gif

Logic, motherfucker, do you speak it?

The question is, is our shitty team this year because of the players, or the coaches?

It's not an exclusive OR. These are two questions. One of those questions has been, very decisively, answered.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

The NCAA passed a new rule for this upcoming class, you can bring in an additional 7 counters, but you need to lose a player to the portal for each additional counter you take.

So likely Texas has the ability to bring in anywhere from 32-35 new players.

Man, 35 with maybe 10-12 immediate contributors would be huge. 

31 minutes ago, horngasm22 said:

can we get Bo Davis to yell at 7 valium Steve, to "motivate" him to make some adjustments at halftimes since $5 million doesn't seem to be working...

Complaint about not showing enough emotion on sideline. Check.

Complaint about some vague notion of halftime adjustments. Check.

You just might be an Aggie.

Spirited leaping about and shouting by the HC wouldn't change a single play from this season.

We have winning plays called in the second half with absolute failure to execute.

I'm frankly baffled at why the team is so bad. It goes deeper than a first year coach. I stand with Bo Davis. We've got a busload of 4-star dilettantes. Is that the family atmosphere our players project to recruits? Is that the prevailing culture?

Again, I'm stumped. I recall Quandre Diggs noting how too many football players at Texas don't seem to love football. 

May be time for a return to shit drills.

They couldn’t be simply be [sic] cut, by the rules, so the “shit drills” were designed to force them to cut themselves 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I hope we wait forever. Wouldn't make sense to be "KEEP IT PRIVATE!" about the video but not how it's handled.

The actual problem is that we don't trust the program to handle it right. If we had more trust, we'd just assume the leaker was suffering a thousand deaths that would make him think transferring or being kicked off the team was a blessing.

1 hour ago, horngasm22 said:

can we get Bo Davis to yell at 7 valium Steve, to "motivate" him to make some adjustments at halftimes since $5 million doesn't seem to be working...

Head ball coach doesn't need to be the asshole, just needs to have one on salary and empower them. Muschamp was the asshole guy when he was here while Mack was clapping on the sideline. Defense was fucking salty. Texas played angry and inspired back then.

• Hook 'Em 4

59 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

There probably isn’t a male college athlete that hasn’t been cussed by a coach at some stage of his career.

I got worse than that in 7th grade basketball, seriously.

And, strangely, I got better that year and we won our district.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Codaxx said:

Would be nice to see fans with some signs at the Kansas game in support of Bo Davis.. 

as someone up thread suggested, a “Bo Davis is our standard” banner is needed.

hell, maybe we can amend the old “Gerg Davis is not our standard” banner if it’s laying around somewhere  😃

• Hook 'Em 2

The "I just got my ass kicked" is the more aggressive version of Augie apologizing that he didn't coach them well enough or keep their focus.

I'm not gonna let you motherfuckers cause my ass to get kicked again - get ready for some "coaching" this week.

Bo does have excellent timing in this happening right before the home game against Kansas...4D Chess...MotherFuckers. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

The "I just got my ass kicked" is the more aggressive version of Augie apologizing that he didn't coach them well enough or keep their focus.

I'm not gonna let you motherfuckers cause my ass to get kicked again - get ready for some "coaching" this week.

Bo does have excellent timing in this happening right before the home game against Kansas...4D Chess...MotherFuckers. 

The 'it's all on the coaching' camp took a heavy body blow this week. keep swinging, buddy.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

The 'it's all on the coaching' camp took a heavy body blow this week. keep swinging, buddy.

because Bo yelled at players?  dude, 7 win sark is still 7 win maybe 6 sark.  keep fucking that chicken.  I'm sure you were all in that its the players(if we can just turn the roster over) with Chuck and Herman.

10 minutes ago, ChickenNuggets said:

I mean, he did accuse them of fucking their mothers.... calling them a homophobic slur would be less of an insult I'd think...

He didn't necessarily say they were fucking their own mothers. He could have meant South Austin's mom. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Man what kind of odds would you have got at the beginning of the season that our most valuable team contributors in 2021 were Bo Davis and a stripper’s monkey?

I guarantee that Kai Money will do something we all will remember in the next few games. Then someone will have to be the 4th member of the 2021 Mt Rushmore of Texas football in the bowl game.

23 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

because Bo yelled at players?  dude, 7 win sark is still 7 win maybe 6 sark.  keep fucking that chicken.  I'm sure you were all in that its the players(if we can just turn the roster over) with Chuck and Herman.

But a coach got all yelly and mad. It must be the players!

Edited by David Dennison
  • Fuck You 5

16 hours ago, Barbacoa said:

By addressing the issue many have with our current program. People don’t want to invest in a team that doesn’t care about losing. 

It’s not a mistake that our athletic department and our football program are so similar culturally. AD is making money and these kids are living the high life. No reason to change when what they’ve been doing has been working out for so long.  

The best part is that it has completely backfired on the videographer and the whole world is agreeing with Bo and laughing at our pussy ass players. In this world of social media, I am glad Bo said what he did and that the players can read for themselves that the sporting world agrees with him 100%.

Hell, my brother who is a FSU grad (and HS QB that played a couple years D3) sent it to me first thing this morning and said he agreed with every word.

It has gone completely viral.

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, jinx said:

The best part is that it has completely backfired on the videographer and the whole world is agreeing with Bo and laughing at our pussy ass players. In this world of social media, I am glad Bo said what he did and that the players can read for themselves that the sporting world agrees with him 100%.

Hell, my brother who is a FSU grad (and HS QB that played a couple years D3) sent it to me first thing this morning and said he agreed with every word.

It has gone completely viral.

On the flip side, there's a whole bunch of people who think it's really funny and are pointing and laughing.

Edited by David Dennison
  • Fuck You 13

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

Logic, motherfucker, do you speak it?

The question is, is our shitty team this year because of the players, or the coaches?

It's not an exclusive OR. These are two questions. One of those questions has been, very decisively, answered.

Crappy scheme,coaching, or gameplan does not excuse not trying or just quitting on the team in a game.  That's all on fhe players...It's one thing to lose if your trying and giving your all, but these punks lose because the first time they get punched in the mouth they fold like a paper bag. They don't have any pride and don't care about their teammates who are trying.  However, it does not mean the coaching is still good.  The coaches should have the pulse of the team and know when there are morale issues like this and address it before it shows up big time in a game..I doubt these morale issues started overnight.

Edited by Azbadlands
  • Hook 'Em 1