Leaked video of Bo Davis going Augie Garrido on the team after ISU loss

Bruh Man

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Whoever recorded that should be thrown off the top of the tower....no net.  CDC can sell tickets

Along who ever Davis was talking about.

Man, I remember being in 7th grade and riding the bus back after a loss... you didn't say shit until we pulled on the road leading the school to get up and sing the school song.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

I'm gonna bet it wasn't a player who leaked this. Maybe some type of equipment manager or normal college student who is always looking for attention and wants to be "cool".

Nah they are on their own bus. This was the defensive bus…

it will be easy to narrow down and the staff should investigate and remove the player from the team.  Bo knows where he was on the bus so from where he was standing back on his right side is the culprit. 

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

I'm gonna bet it wasn't a player who leaked this. Maybe some type of equipment manager or trainer or some shit who is always looking for attention and wants to be "cool".

In a hypothetical world where this could be proven I would take your bet at whatever price you want.  This is 100% some soft entitled loser of a player that is about to portal.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Nah they are on their own bus. This was the defensive bus…

it will be easy to narrow down and the staff should investigate and remove the player from the team.  Bo knows where he was on the bus so from where he was standing back on his right side is the culprit. 

Please be BJ Foster

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

What’s to say the team hasn’t gotten some variation of that chewing out from a coach after every loss the past few years.

Yeah I'm sure it happens every week.  This just happens to be the first time a player decided to pull out his phone and start recording.

5 minutes ago, ousux said:

As if Bo Davis couldn't make that or more somewhere else if he were let go today..

I agree whoever filmed and released that needs to be purged, but props to Bo for showing the only sign of a pulse in that entire bus.

Let go??!! To paraphrase Bill Paxton's Pvt Hudson - why don't you put him in charge?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

This. This right here exemplifies the level of stupidity at which this person is living.

There’s only , what, 50-60 people on the bus.  Can’t be THAT hard to narrow it down…

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

They shouldn’t have recorded and released the clip regardless, but I’m curious about the motivation of the person who released it.   Was it “take a look at this clip of Bo Davis setting fools straight!”  Or was it “OMG, Coach Davis is having a meltdown and verbally abusing us - trigger warning!  Whaaaaahh!”  Or is he so detached and gives so few shits he just thought it was funny - “look at this old guy yelling, u mad bro?  Lulz”

I think it’s probably the third as opposed to the triggered snowflake.   I get more of a don’t give a shit vibe from this team, and surely they’ve been yelled at like this plenty before.

Probably third. Also worth noting that this wasn’t posted to social media by anyone. Probably a player recorded it and sent it to a friend or something because they thought it was funny.

• Like 1