Leaked video of Bo Davis going Augie Garrido on the team after ISU loss

Bruh Man

12 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

For real. Actual competitors wouldn't be laughing about shit after what they did on Saturday. People who aren't truly competitive can gtfo this team.

And god damn it yall need to put that stupid fuck Dennison on ignore and stop quoting him. I fucking hate reading that bullshit.

Just go watch the Augie rants. 

All the players are laser focused on him and not saying a word. Guess which teams won a couple of national titles and which one is 4-5? The baseball teams weren't laughing during their ass chewings because they weren't about that nonsense. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Yelling is just like any other show of emotion.  Yea sure if you just yell and rant and rave at everything all the time it has no impact just like somebody who laughs at everything, or cries about everything etc doesn't have an impact (and no idea the day to day comportment of one Bo Davis) But the idea that a coach, or any other person going the fuck off as a change up can't have an impact is a laughable position.  

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Yelling is just like any other show of emotion.  Yea sure if you just yell and rant and rave at everything all the time it has no impact just like somebody who laughs at everything, or cries about everything etc doesn't have an impact (and no idea the day to day comportment of one Bo Davis) But the idea that a coach, or any other person going the fuck off as a change up can't have an impact is a laughable position.  

We'll know it worked if they beat *checks notes* Kansas.

• Fuck You 2

Just now, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Based on the lighting you know the person is like 8-10 rows back sitting on the left side of the bus. I don't think it would take talking to many players for the coaches to figure out who it was. I feel pretty confident Bo Davis is going to know the identity before the week it out.

We'll know if we get a player suspended or randomly hit the portal this week.

So... does ANYONE think he did anything wrong?  I've seen about a million "I have no issue with this!" comments, but I have yet to see anyone even remotely complain about it.  Even rivals are complimenting him on Twitter.

I think this is one of those things that people assumed would be controversial, yet we all hate this team anyway and wish we could say what Bo did.

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

So... does ANYONE think he did anything wrong?  I've seen about a million "I have no issue with this!" comments, but I have yet to see anyone even remotely complain about it.  Even rivals are complimenting him in the Twitter comments.

I think this is one of those things that people assumed would be controversial, yet we all hate this team anyway and wish we could say what Bo did.

I'm pretty sure we say all of that and more every day on this board and in social media.

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

They just laugh about it after the fact. Y'all have to know that, right?

Seems to work well when saban chews ass after a false start or missed assignment. Sark is a pussy who doesn’t say shit all game. We need more ass chewing a or get guys in here that can take it or transfer to nobody gives a fuck state.

6 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

So... does ANYONE think he did anything wrong?  I've seen about a million "I have no issue with this!" comments, but I have yet to see anyone even remotely complain about it.  Even rivals are complimenting him on Twitter.

I guarantee that CDC has fielded 50+ calls from parents already. The climate has changed. I would not be surprised at all if Davis was put on leave. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Absolutely not

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

It would be great if more of the former players would follow Babers' lead here. The more pressure on this group of players the better - Give a shit or get the fuck out.

I've seen more receivers running open this season than in the last 30 years combined. That tells me that despite a shit OL and JAG QB, the staff is scheming for some success and the players aren't executing. Not to say the staff is blameless, they've had some bad performances themselves, but its hard to continually make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

On defense, I'd hope PK would try to better scheme around the player deficiencies. But he's shown that his system can be effective with the right players. We don't have those players right now, so the system is going to fail spectacularly as we've seen. Roster turnover is needed. Not sure he survives unless a portal miracle happens.

I think Sark and the rest of the staff completely underestimated the rot and stench dragging this program down (starting from the very top). He was probably too green to see it. Urban saw it and passed despite an enormous offer. The culture of this team is only going to change with massive turnover. Start playing young, hungry players who may not be as good this season, but care enough to continue to work their asses off to get better for next year. Anyone on the team who doesn't have that fire should be directly (one on one) invited to leave immediately. Sell the immediate playing time to HSers and go Chris Beard on the portal with a focus on personality/drive/fire/motivation over straight talent. Changing the culture is more important than simply increasing the talent level. Otherwise we'll keep rotating coaches every 3-4 years and never change regardless of the recruiting rankings.

• Hook 'Em 9

3 hours ago, jeevsie said:

A cold shiver down the spine.  One time in 8th grade we lost and were laughing on the bus.  Same speech....

Also, if you're not sure, then just get rid of the left side of the bus.  Guaranteed to get the offender.

Other side of the coin.  My senior year we played Cuero at home, and were tied 0-0 at halftime due to us playing out of our minds. We were in our locker room and Cuero was in the visitors/jv locker room. The weight room separated the two locker rooms. Their coach, Buster Gilbreath went off on them like that...so loud we couldn't even hear our coach at halftime. Coach Gilbreath and Cuero were some bad mofos, think they took state that year.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I think it's most likely that some pussy recorded it and thought people would get the vapors over it. Most normal people who live in the real world are not snowflakes and would not be upset by it. Then again, we had to create a separate band...

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

This is the best I could do with my iPhone 8. Before my shitty enhancement, I thought his cuff was a collar of someone else (perhaps Merton Hanks?).

Also, it looks like the video is being shot from behind the guy with the cuff. It’s completely black below his ear level, which is probably the seat back.

Any person familiar with the team should be able to ID Mr. Cuff, especially given his proximity to Bo Davis.

BA78-B580-3-A47-46-BC-AEE3-5-A27-B224870
https://i.postimg.cc/2yv1N9t4/ABE80814-EBFA-4-C1-A-8717-BEA0-E3830379.jpg

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Frank Gallagher said:

C'mon man

Maybe you guys haven’t worked in the corp world in the last few years? We seriously have sensitivity training and hr updates every 2 weeks. Last week I had a mis-type In a work chat where I said “back in a sex” (keys are next to each other and I fixed within 20 seconds) that I got a warning about. 

• Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

I think you're right. I think most kids are cynical about canned meat head freak outs from coaches. They've seen it all before. We all have. I don't think it works at all on anyone over the age of 15.

I'm not in the least surprised by your response.  You are a different level of pussy and I'm not talking about the good kind. 

55 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

For real. Actual competitors wouldn't be laughing about shit after what they did on Saturday. People who aren't truly competitive can gtfo this team.

And god damn it yall need to put that stupid fuck Dennison on ignore and stop quoting him. I fucking hate reading that bullshit.

If we work together, we can neg him into Bolivia. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

This is the best I could do with my iPhone 8. Before my shitty enhancement, I thought his cuff was a collar of someone else.

Also, it looks like the video is being shot from behind the guy with the cuff. It’s completely black below his ear level, which is probably the seat back.

Any person familiar with the team should be able to ID Mr. Cuff, especially given his proximity to Bo Davis.

BA78-B580-3-A47-46-BC-AEE3-5-A27-B224870
https://i.postimg.cc/2yv1N9t4/ABE80814-EBFA-4-C1-A-8717-BEA0-E3830379.jpg

fxtG.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Seems to work well when saban chews ass after a false start or missed assignment. Sark is a pussy who doesn’t say shit all game. We need more ass chewing a or get guys in here that can take it or transfer to nobody gives a fuck state.

You seem like you'd be a Mike Stoops fan. You don't know what or how often or in what manner Sark says anything to the players. He's coaching the team and running the offense, he doesn't need to spend time berating every player all the time (which he would be with this group). It loses its effectiveness if all he's doing is screaming all the time. It also wouldn't make a bit of difference when its obvious we have a large group of players who don't give much of a shit. I don't know if Sark was on that bus or not, but he sure as shit didn't shut Bo Davis down and tell him not to invite players to leave the program. I very much believe that message was delivered with Sark's full knowledge.

It also helps when you can replace that player with someone just as good - a luxury Saban has that we don't.

Edited by HoustonHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1