Leaked video of Bo Davis going Augie Garrido on the team after ISU loss

Bruh Man

I will always remember this when I hear Augie's name. 
That, and "if this was a fuckin' fist fight, or a gang fight  - (which most of you don't know one fuckin' thing about) - we would be dead." 

But you do? Look at mr scary gang fight MFer over here! Go fuck yourself.
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

After spending most of the evening reading responses to this, on here, Twitter and Reddit, I've come to one insecapable realization:

"The motherfuckers needed that motherfuckering" is the best response anyone has had or ever will have.

@immamac there's your new motto. MFERs needing some MF***ering.

You have to know your audience.  For some it works.  For some it bombs.  I hope Davis knows the team and did what works instead of what felt good.

11 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yeah. Can't believe Bo filmed himself and then posted it online. 

Do you even know what performance art is? It usually includes some form of audience-seeking. 

The audience is the team. It was typical, run of the mill, coach rant. Oooooh, get loud and maybe hit something. Coach big mad.

• Fuck You 10

You have to know your audience.  For some it works.  For some it bombs.  I hope Davis knows the team and did what works instead of what felt good.

They are football players and have been yelled at before. It’s not the trombone section of the band or the tennis team. If they crumble over this transfer. Anybody who has ever played football starting in 7th grade knows this.

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

They are football players and have been yelled at before. It’s not the trombone section of the band or the tennis team. If they crumble over this transfer. Anybody who has ever played football starting in 7th grade knows this.

Naw, you can yell at the trombone section like this, too. Ask me how I know...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

I can't stop watching it and have committed it all to memory.  Someone should transcribe it so that it is memorialized.  

can we get a plaque like Tebow's "speech"?  

Also, we need to figure out something to put his name on.  maybe the "Bo Davis Motherfucking Bubble" or "Bo Motherfucking Davis Bubble"?

Edited by dcar00

17 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I am having a bit of fun, but I do honestly find this type of over-the-top stuff to be silly. That's my honest opinion. But hey, if it works, it works.

Tell me you play with dolls without telling me you play with dolls.

This team needs a kick in the ass.

Embrace it or take your ass back to the CR.

Hook'em 

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Much better than that douche Tebow’s speech.  Not gonna lie, I got pretty fired up listening to this dude.  

IMO, the coach tirade works better at halftime than postgame when you aren’t playing again for a week.  That being said, point me to the wall I need to run through.

• Haha 1

if he'd have done this after OU it might be over the top but after the 4th straight second half bed shitting by the entire team I'm all in...Its pretty much verbatim what I wanted to say at the end of the OSU game anyway.

And he's the one coach that could get away with it.  He's recruiting his ass off to make the team better.

28 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I'm not saying its bad.  I'm just saying he needed to know his audience.

Some teams would respond.  But you could have players with pride who won't put up with being talked to like this.  But maybe that type of player knows they deserved it after the last 4 games.

And of course the type who film and release this stuff are the type you don't care how they respond.  You want them out.

1 minute ago, conVINCEd said:

IMO, the coach tirade works better at halftime than postgame when you aren’t playing again for a week.  That being said, point me to the wall I need to run through.

I just mean in general.  It is a great listen.  Deadlifts went well.  I owe this man a thank you.  And yes, you know you need to watch out, there’s a badass in this here thread.  

9 hours ago, Helobious said:

Meh. What’s to say the team hasn’t gotten some variation of that chewing out from a coach after every loss the past few years.

I doubt it.  A chewing like that from a coach leads to the hardest workouts that no player wants. Talking Navy Seal hell week type nightmarish workouts that you don't forget, and don't ever want again....I guarantee he scared the bejesus out of some of them; especially, if the other coaches are acting just as fed up,  and I bet they at least  play harder...

1 minute ago, Azbadlands said:

I doubt it.  A chewing like that from a coach leads to the hardest workouts that no player wants. Talking Navy Seal hell week type nightmarish workouts that you don't forget, and don't ever want again....I guarantee he scared the bejesus out of some of them; especially, if the other coaches are acting just as fed up,  and I bet they at least  play harder...

Not in 2021.

• Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I see pictures of them lollygagging around on the sidelines etc…during games.

We noticed a lot of nonchalant players on our sideline during Saturday’s embarrassment in Ames. Two star culture would be generous.

And forget the NFL. They will be lucky to get any interest in the portal. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, CTC2 said:

I can't stop watching it and have committed it all to memory.  Someone should transcribe it so that it is memorialized.  

Courtesy of TMZ.

I removed the asterisks for your reading pleasure:

--------------

"Shit's real!" Davis says on the video. "Some of you motherfuckers need to get in the transfer portal! You wanna go? Get in the motherfucker!  This shit ain't a game to me! If you think it's a game, get the fuck off of this bus!"

There's more -- "I got my ass kicked and you motherfuckers wanna laugh?!? Shit's fuckin' real! You think it's a goddamn joke?!?"

"And, some of you motherfuckers do transfer out this motherfucker because I'm tired of this shit!  This shit's goddamn real! And, we wanna laugh and joke?!? FUCK that!"

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4