Leaked video of Bo Davis going Augie Garrido on the team after ISU loss

Bruh Man

3 hours ago, JMFP said:

Kid probably recorded it with no intent/thought on it going anywhere but then shared it with a couple buddies and they leaked it.

"What you see here, what is said here, what you hear here, let it stay here when you leave here".

Ages old rule that has been around forever.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

It's actually not at their level. It matters quite a bit more than that to them and those who are around it. They're defining themselves in some ways as young adults through the experience of being on this kind of stage, playing this kind of "game". I assume you understand that and were just trying to be some okie version of cute. If you don't, I assume you're leading a pretty unexamined life.

This isn't fucking little league or pop warner, and even at those levels every parent who has ever sent a kid out there is hoping that the kid gets more out of it for the future than "it's just a game" and "I hope you had fun". If not, we'd all just be riding rollercoasters and tilt-a-whirls.

I’m just farting around and enjoying the program continuing to find new ways to eat itself from the inside. 

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Steel Shank said:

Seemed like Schooler was one of the few really putting out effort. He may not be the best athlete on the field, but he was sure as fuck trying.

Exactly. If there was a better option he would be on the field. Without Schooler, ISU puts up another 14. 

11 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

Maybe you guys haven’t worked in the corp world in the last few years? We seriously have sensitivity training and hr updates every 2 weeks. Last week I had a mis-type In a work chat where I said “back in a sex” (keys are next to each other and I fixed within 20 seconds) that I got a warning about. 

It was all the other warnings that made you a marked man. 

• Haha 3

Give that man a raise. These players have been coddled too long, they're soft pussies. I loved the part where he encouraged them to jump into the portal, wonder who he was referring to? Was he going off on players from the DL? Or going after players from other positional groups? Either which way I'm glad someone isn't complacent and just happy to be cruising along collecting a paycheck and said what needed to be said.

• Hook 'Em 4

The player who recorded this clearly thinks it’s a joke. Once the players realize that if you’re good NOW, you don’t need to make it to the NFL for real money to start rolling in. Once that sinks in, the players will start playing football like grown men who are doing this to take care of their families.

8 minutes ago, Chad said:

Give that man a raise. These players have been coddled too long, they're soft pussies. I loved the part where he encouraged them to jump into the portal, wonder who he was referring to? Was he going off on players from the DL? Or going after players from other positional groups? Either which way I'm glad someone isn't complacent and just happy to be cruising along collecting a paycheck and said what needed to be said.

He was just talking to everyone on the bus/team. Either fully buy in to what we’re doing or leave. 

3 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

They shouldn’t have recorded and released the clip regardless, but I’m curious about the motivation of the person who released it.   Was it “take a look at this clip of Bo Davis setting fools straight!”  Or was it “OMG, Coach Davis is having a meltdown and verbally abusing us - trigger warning!  Whaaaaahh!”  Or is he so detached and gives so few shits he just thought it was funny - “look at this old guy yelling, u mad bro?  Lulz”

I think it’s probably the third as opposed to the triggered snowflake.   I get more of a don’t give a shit vibe from this team, and surely they’ve been yelled at like this plenty before.

I think you're probably right. It happens in every regime change facilitated by the previous guy getting fired. These guys were recruited by Herman. They've never won anything of note at Texas. Might've come in as a highly-regarded 4- or 5-star athlete and his career is ending when he plays his final game at UT. His GAF meter is near zero. The new staff means nothing to him and he's playing out the string as the losses mount. Most coaches who get fired don't leave a juggernaut behind. It's not usually an Urban-to-Ryan Day situation. It's going to be messy. This is the main reason why you've just got to give Sark and his staff a wide berth for a year or two. It takes time to root this garbage out.

• Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Somebody needed an ass-chewing....this soft shit has got to go or get on the wagon....

secrant already has 7 pages about this....

...of course....aggy started the topic.

It's so weird agreeing with Liucci about this....I'm not sure how I feel and I don't like it....

18 minutes ago, Smax said:

and here come the beta bitch reporters.. 

Obviously this guy has never had a kid play sports at the HS level. They cuss them as well. Whoever recorded this should be kicked off team and/or fired if it is some grad assistant etc

Great example of what is wrong with program.

55 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Seems to work well when saban chews ass after a false start or missed assignment. Sark is a pussy who doesn’t say shit all game. We need more ass chewing a or get guys in here that can take it or transfer to nobody gives a fuck state.

Sark chewed ass in the 1st game. WRs after the 1st series against Louisiana. Came over and laid into every single one of them.

27 minutes ago, Smax said:

This guy would be offended by Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor too from back in the day

These are not Pee Wee league kids.  These are grown men he's talking to who probably use those words in every other sentence and then some whether joking around or pissed off.  Get a fricken grip Jose.

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

So... does ANYONE think he did anything wrong?  I've seen about a million "I have no issue with this!" comments, but I have yet to see anyone even remotely complain about it.  Even rivals are complimenting him on Twitter.

I think this is one of those things that people assumed would be controversial, yet we all hate this team anyway and wish we could say what Bo did.

My assumption is that this kind of come to Jesus would have happened after Oklahoma State.

3 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Why should the person who recorded this be thrown out of the program?    That's Surly during and after each the last four weeks...

We have some vaginas on here  that need some counseling.    

Next time you get some "counseling" from your boss pull out your phone and start recording.  See how that works out for you.

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Smax said:

Lol... Jose.. your kids aren't the ones we care about. We care about the ones raised by people who don't disrespect their coach by not caring about their job. He didn't start by cursing that's just what their (lack of) efforts got them. No need to bring up the fact we're going to require the kids to wear helmets and hit each other too and the fact there is only one ball so not every kid is going to get one.

1 hour ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

This is the best I could do with my iPhone 8. Before my shitty enhancement, I thought his cuff was a collar of someone else (perhaps Merton Hanks?).

Also, it looks like the video is being shot from behind the guy with the cuff. It’s completely black below his ear level, which is probably the seat back.

Any person familiar with the team should be able to ID Mr. Cuff, especially given his proximity to Bo Davis.

BA78-B580-3-A47-46-BC-AEE3-5-A27-B224870
https://i.postimg.cc/2yv1N9t4/ABE80814-EBFA-4-C1-A-8717-BEA0-E3830379.jpg

Hell that profile view should give away who that is, and of course it would be apparent that the videographer is immediately behind him..

Edited by SHOOTER12