Leaked video of Bo Davis going Augie Garrido on the team after ISU loss

Bruh Man

10 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

I don’t see this as a negative but how did they do us a favor? By leading to a cleaning of the house?

By addressing the issue many have with our current program. People don’t want to invest in a team that doesn’t care about losing. 

It’s not a mistake that our athletic department and our football program are so similar culturally. AD is making money and these kids are living the high life. No reason to change when what they’ve been doing has been working out for so long.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

Didn't a Houston sportswriter or columnist get stuffed in a trashcan by a player a number of years ago? I see Jesus used to cover the Astros -- hmm, I wonder ...

Dan Pastorini picked up and threw Dale Robertson through a door in front of all the local reporters and TV crews in 1979.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 2

1 hour ago, Nueces River Rat said:

This guy would be offended by Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor too from back in the day

These are not Pee Wee league kids.  These are grown men he's talking to who probably use those words in every other sentence and then some whether joking around or pissed off.  Get a fricken grip Jose.

Our country would be willing to send these young men overseas to die.  They are old enough to buy a house, carry a gun, and be a father.  They can hear a bad word or two when it is warranted.   And it was beyond warranted.  

• Hook 'Em 5

34 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

Heads will roll if Davis is formally reprimanded. Everyone I talk to loved this shit. The pussy who recorded it may have just done us a favor.     You create a standard, and if you repeatedly fall short of that standard you’re out. That’s what needs to be built. 

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, USC_TMB said:

Can y’all send him our way for some “motivational speaking”? Ain’t a damn thing wrong with what he did. The only ones worried about it are the titty-babies who a) never played a competitive aport b) never amounted to squat due to being soft c) clutch their pearls at the realities of life. Even back in high school, had we been laughing or talking on the bus after a loss, they’d have been picking pieces of our ass out of the coach’s shoe for a week. Good on Coach Davis for giving them real talk… do your job of GTFO

I'm pretty sure back in high school, if cell phones existed, my coach would have gathered them as we got on the bus after a loss. 

"You mother fuckers need to sit in silence and think about what it is you really want to do."

• Hook 'Em 3

Disagree that he's necessarily headed for an official reprimand. He used profane language around a group of 100% adults. Coaches like Mack Brown like to call them kids when the media is getting under his thin skin, but they're all adults.

I remember the only time I yelled or cussed at a coworker in my 22+ years in the workforce. VP of the company was in the office next to mine, which I didn't know at the time. He walked into my office about 30 seconds later, closed the door and basically said "Officially I have to let you know not to do that ever again. Unofficially he deserved it." Then he stood up and walked out. I imagine Davis's reprimand will be similar.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Disagree that he's necessarily headed for an official reprimand. He used profane language around a group of 100% adults. Coaches like Mack Brown like to call them kids when the media is getting under his thin skin, but they're all adults.

I remember the only time I yelled or cussed at a coworker in my 22+ years in the workforce. VP of the company was in the office next to mine, which I didn't know at the time. He walked into my office about 30 seconds later, closed the door and basically said "Officially I have to let you know not to do that ever again. Unofficially he deserved it." Then he stood up and walked out. I imagine Davis's reprimand will be similar.

Of course they're adults, which is why coaches should know better than to resort to over the top hysterics.

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, closetohumping said:

We already sent you coach Orlando, coach naivar and a gaggle of four star players.  What else do you want?

Thanks for the players, but we’ll give you back Orlan_o, Naivar, & throw in Harrell for a coach with a pair of balls

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Weird former players aren’t jumping on Twitter saying it’s contrived performance art and over the top hysterics.

historically shitty take.

fucking this

@immamac doesn't this warrant a handle change on the offender, one David fucking Dennison?

• Hook 'Em 1