Texas/Kansas game thread. fuck it, there has to be one

hookem48

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

What I don't understand is how this team has gotten so much worse. We should have beat OU. We kicked the shit out of Tech. What happened?

no one was paying attention when Tech's backup qb came in and threw for a 1,000 yards and 3 or four tds on this defense, it was a sign

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

So, I’m noticing that the Christmas movies have started on the Hallmark channel. Maybe tonight’s movie will feature a woman who has a high-powered job, ends up in a small town on assignment, and ends up falling for a local guy who is central to putting on the annual Christmas Festival.

A fucking Hallmark movie marathon would be a better, and more masculine, use of our time than watching this shittastic team another second.

Do any of y’all remember a worse Texas team? I can’t.

He runs a B&B with his daughter from his previous wife who died tragically several years ago

1 minute ago, Kel Varnsen said:

We don't have the talent of Kansas? IT"S FUCKING COACHINNG!

Or effort... I'm going both at this point.  Texas shouldn't need coaches to beat this Kansas team... so players don't care at all. The got called out as pussies and are responding as only a bunch of pussies would.