Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

20 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Arkansas is terrible. Absolutely fucking terrible. Same as last year. They're not going to beat A&M. These are the games where Jimbo earns his $75mil! 

Losing to Arkansas would be close to the same level type loss as Strong to Kansas. Arkansas is awful and injuries are already starting to pile up. If Jimbo loses to Arkansas I need no more proof that he's washed up. 

• Replies 72.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

13 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

The Net Present Value of Aggie tears - for this we will use the for the discounted-gash-flow, otherwise known as a forecast for aggie leaky-pussy-syndrome (LPS).

A terminal value is calculated for the end of the forecast period and then discounted back to the present.  We attribute these delicious tears that compose an equal proportion of the total value that contributes to the final spectacle of Jimbo burning down Kyle field and taking a giant shit at midfield after cashing his final contract check.

Just remember that aggy tears are an annuity, if not a perpetuity.

1 hour ago, NoName said:

oh, no. there is literally no buyout. it is 100% guaranteed. if he wants to go elsewhere, to any other job, he does not owe the school a buyout from his end either.

it is one of the most hilarious contracts ever given to any coach, ever. 

• 10 years (!)
  • $75m (!!)
  • 100% guaranteed (!!!)
  • $0 buyout if he wants to go elsewhere (!!!)

you would really think that after their hilariously bad contract that they gave Sumlin - had no offset language, and the full money ($9.9m or $10.4m) was due to him within 60 days of being fired. they did learn something from that debacle though, if they fire him they own him only 25% within the first 60 days then the rest is paid out annually. 

Every time A&M shows it's Aggie Rich, they dial it up another notch. They tried to buy Bo Schembechler in 1982, they bought Jackie Sherrill and then they bought Dennis Franchione, they built the Kingwood of college football stadiums, they gave Fisher an insanely favorable contract-- it will be fascinating to see how they top that the next time they feel like they need to prove to the world that They Have Money.

1 minute ago, SwanderedTalent said:

it will be fascinating to see how they top that the next time they feel like they need to prove to the world that They Have Money.

Fuck it.  I'll do it.  I'll paint my whole god damn house purple, or fuck-all whatever color is their's for $75M+.  I'll be their Manchurian Candidate and burn it down from the inside.

Pn-UAEfpTC5DCk5NOPqinxrWy6lGkL_xUwyuWFxi

2 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

A&M stole his intellectual property by taking numerous paragraphs from the final draft he gave the school to review prior to publication. There is a federal lawsuit over the issue. A&M, of course, hid behind sovereign immunity, but for once, an individual connected to the university is having to defend himself for his actions. 

Because the university published his work on their own prior to his publishing his book, he was deprived of the value of his work. 

King Gill’s heirs stood to share in the royalties from sales of the book. Much like Horace Carswell’s son, it is amazing how do many of the heirs of “great aggys” want nothing to do with A&M and despise the university. 

I have said many times, those who know aggy most like A&M the least. Not a lot of smart individuals running that place. 

This would be delicious if the great 12th man fairy tale is brought down by the "OG" 's family because of money. 

27 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

Since T-Bone Pickens attended colley station for one semester, do the gomers want a share of his inheritance yet? Also have they claimed him as one of their own? 

Among others, Horace Carswell also only attended A&M for one semester, and they claim him as being exemplary of the transformative power of "being an aggy."

The aggys has always been 98% white trash and 2% kids who just wanted to get an education and better their lot in life.

My hope in life is to see the day the people of Texas end aggy's status as a branch of The University of Texas. Let that piece of crap culture wither and die.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Somebody wants to take Lamar and the points.

I have enough risk in life, so worrying over finding a bookie isn't on the list. I assume only a pure lunatic or an aggy would bet on that game. 

46 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

We have to offset all the god damn lawyers....;)

41 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Fuck it.  I'll do it.  I'll paint my whole god damn house purple, or fuck-all whatever color is their's for $75M+.  I'll be their Manchurian Candidate and burn it down from the inside.

Please tell me they haven't taken a shit on the business school as well and just started letting anyone in. Christ. 

6 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

I thought he got that out of his system when he made Craig Curry muff that punt.

That was only the beginning. He got distracted after 9/11 for about a decade, but he never truly left. We were put here to be punished, as the seasons 2010-2017 explicitly attest.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I have enough risk in life, so worrying over finding a bookie isn't on the list. I assume only a pure lunatic or an aggy would bet on that game. 

Please tell me they haven't taken a shit on the business school as well and just started letting anyone in. Christ. 

That was only the beginning. He got distracted after 9/11 for about a decade, but he never truly left. We were put here to be punished, as the seasons 2010-2017 explicitly attest.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Nay, nay. We ARE being punished. Almost immediately after 9/11 we had the 2001 BigXII championship game debacle. Within that decade we also had the 2000 (I know, before 9/11) - 2004 games with OU, and the 2008 Tech travesty.

I guess God does love us: Burnt orange sunsets and Hebrews 12:6 "because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son."

Edited by Longhorn Fever

COLLEGE STATION, Tex. (KBTX) - College Station police say former Texas A&M University wide receiver Devante "Speedy" Noil, 23, was arrested for two incidents earlier this year, including one where he pulled a knife on a security guard.

According to authorities, apartment management at the Holleman Drive complex was serving Noil an eviction notice on April 19 when he ran off. While the victim and general manager were walking away from the unit, they say Noil ran up and punched the victim in the face. Noil ran off before officers arrived.

Around midnight that night, officers were called out to the same apartment complex because Noil threatened a security guard. Police say Noil was in the computer lab playing music loudly. When asked to turn it down, the guard says Noil pulled a knife out and set it on the table.

Police arrived and chased Noil, but he got away before he could be arrested.

He was taken into custody Wednesday and charged with assault, resisting arrest, and criminal trespass.

5 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

COLLEGE STATION, Tex. (KBTX) - College Station police say former Texas A&M University wide receiver Devante "Speedy" Noil, 23, was arrested for two incidents earlier this year, including one where he pulled a knife on a security guard.

According to authorities, apartment management at the Holleman Drive complex was serving Noil an eviction notice on April 19 when he ran off. While the victim and general manager were walking away from the unit, they say Noil ran up and punched the victim in the face. Noil ran off before officers arrived.

Around midnight that night, officers were called out to the same apartment complex because Noil threatened a security guard. Police say Noil was in the computer lab playing music loudly. When asked to turn it down, the guard says Noil pulled a knife out and set it on the table.

Police arrived and chased Noil, but he got away before he could be arrested.

He was taken into custody Wednesday and charged with assault, resisting arrest, and criminal trespass.

Well, duh.  He's speedy.

• Like 1

Every time A&M shows it's Aggie Rich, they dial it up another notch. They tried to buy Bo Schembechler in 1982, they bought Jackie Sherrill and then they bought Dennis Franchione, they built the Kingwood of college football stadiums, they gave Fisher an insanely favorable contract-- it will be fascinating to see how they top that the next time they feel like they need to prove to the world that They Have Money.
Uh, ok, loochie

8b3e32e040386251940a1ae573a125ef.gif

Pn-UAEfpTC5DCk5NOPqinxrWy6lGkL_xUwyuWFxiD2c.gif?width=500&height=228&s=ea70cee8aea52623081ffb74cf00a8ac51a9e3a0
Jimbo already beat you too it. Tom, Dick, and Harry are progressing nicely in Jimbo's escape operation to free him from Stall-ag Looch III.

bc238efb1329c6e890d10a4f82e7293c.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Deej said:

Those that have real money don't have to tell everyone about their money. 

Texas’ problem is keeping the money out of the public eye. Which is exactly why UT claims zero of the PUF, even though Regents Rule 80303 guarantees UT Austin receives as much annually as the entire A&M system. 

Meanwhile, A&M claims all the AUF distribution of the A&M system. Even though Prairie View is just as entitled to the A&M system distribution as is this College Station campus.

Gee...I wonder why John Sharp publicly ignores the constitutional entitlement of Prairie View. Let me guess, Sharp is a disciple of Sul Ross. 

We need to get an amendment passed to end A&M’s status as a branch of UT. Give them 1/3 of the PUF financial assets and no further contributions from the UT lands.

And insist they bring back their stupid bonfire.

Fuck aggy. Let them wither and die. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, RamdolphDuke said:

Hopefully we can pay that AC bill! 

It's always a compliment when the truth I post motivates someone to do their best to somehow try to silence of discredit me.

I have sent a message to have your "Ramdolph Duke" account removed.

Thanks for letting me know just how much what I post bothers you and how much you feel it imperative to diminish what I say.

https://deadspin.com/someone-wanted-a-johnny-manziel-jersey-bad-enough-to-st-1838083531

The Texas A&M campus police asked for help Thursday afternoon identifying a “person of interest” in the theft of the uniform of NFL bust and CFL flameoutJohnny Manziel, last seen having a cup of coffee with the now defunct Alliance of American Football. The uniform was reportedly stolen from A&M’s Hall of Champions, a huge museum at Kyle Field that “celebrates the iconic football stadium and Texas A&M Athletics.” It took a couple hours, but the Twitter plea was apparently a success, and the person of interest has been identified.

Here’s a description of the caper, which evidently was not the work of a world-class international cat burglar, courtesy of the Bryan-College Station Eagle:

According to Lt. Bobby Richardson with university police, a man entered the Hall of Champions around 7:30 p.m. Aug. 26 and undressed a mannequin that was sporting a full Manziel Texas A&M football uniform. The man took the entire replica uniform, which is worth $925, Richardson said.

Hall of Champions hours of operation vary and it did not appear the man forced his way into the facility, Richardson added. Surveillance footage shows the man wearing what appears to be Texas A&M athletic gear, but authorities said those involved with university athletics did not recognize the man.

More disturbing than the image of a person quietly undressing a mannequin in order to make off with a Johnny Manziel uniform is the thought of someone paying $925 on the black market for a stolen Johnny Manziel uniform.

5 minutes ago, RamdolphDuke said:

I look like Logan Paul! #45-38 #FixYourAC #SECSECSEC

It's always a compliment when the truth I post motivates someone to do their best to somehow try to silence or discredit me.

I have sent a message to have your "Ramdolph Duke" account removed.

Thanks for letting me know just how much what I post bothers you and how much you feel it imperative to diminish what I say.

Good luck my white trash friend.

Edited by Randolph Duke

15 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

The big “O” just mis-speaks (lies) and aggy and  errrbody (LSU media) spews the fake news.  When we refute it, we’re whining and made out as the bad guy.  Pretty sure this was intentional to make us look bad,  as always.  Fuck’m Horns.

• Like 1

Texas A&M Corps of Cadets found guilty of 143 years of stolen valor

COLLEGE STATION, Texas – The student body of Texas A&M University was rocked today by news that their Corps of Cadets is guilty of stolen valor and has been for 143 years. Authorities reached a guilty verdict after discovering that despite wearing uniforms in public, displaying military medals, and being big time hardos, less than half of cadets go on to serve in the military.

“The fact that these kids and this institution have let this go on for over a century is unconscionable,” says lead investigator Winston Hughes. “While it does not appear any of the cadets were able to translate their fake military status into getting laid, the vast majority did attempt to get free apps at the local Chili’s every Veterans’ Day.

Stolen Valor is typically defined as an individual wearing a military uniform and impersonating a member of the armed forces despite never having served.  Texas A&M released a statement clarifying that, while the majority of their Cadets don’t commission into the armed forces, some do and all of them take their “dress up and march around stuff” very seriously.

The school also stressed the importance of imagination in developing young minds. “Whether that involves imagining you go to Hogwarts or imagining you attend a military academy, the principle remains the same,” Booster Club President Jimbob Joe Houston notes.

Houston was also quick to point out the school’s status as a Senior Military College, a special designation granted to several institutions after the Civil War authorizing their students to wear fancy boots and get high and tight haircuts unironically.  However, detractors point out, that authorization is for individuals who are actually going to join the military and does not cover those who are live-action role-playing as soldiers from the Spanish-American War.

The nail in the coffin for A&M’s stolen valor case was the fact that unlike other Senior Military Colleges—such as the Citadel or the Virginia Military Institute—it’s possible to be a student at the school without being a fake ROTC weirdo.

“Over 69,000 students will attend class this year in College Station while only about 2,500 will dress up and ask people to thank them for their service” Hughes notes.

When reached for comment, member of the Corps Josh Taylor was unapologetic.

“How am I stealing valor by just wearing a uniform?  Like I owe some kind of service to the country?” Taylor says. “I bought these boots with my parents’ own money, and donated my time to appearing on ESPN football broadcasts all fall.  The nation has been compensated.”

“If anything, you could say I’m overcompensating”

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2