Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

2 hours ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

I mean they have a post on Texfags right now bitching and moaning about playing rap music during warmups.

Take a hearty helping of middle-school antisocialness, combine it with a dash of missing chromosome, add just a few drops of intelligence and then top it off with a closet-racism garnish. 

• Like 1

• Replies 72.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Take a hearty helping of middle-school antisocialness, combine it with a dash of missing chromosome, add just a few drops of intelligence and then top it off with a closet-racism garnish. 

Very good though I'd say the jury is still out on the "closet" part of closet racism.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

This.

I was hoping that Kentucky would pull out the victory. If they had, I could have seen the wheels coming off and aggy not making a bowl. 

I think you're right about the 7-5.... which is a far better record than a 9-3 / 10-2 BDF record stupid sips.

SEC! SEC!

But they'll win every single halftime, you stupid sip!

“Happier fans = more donations. More donations = more resources. More resources = a retirement check for Arnold Leunes”

lol ok. Maybe pay back the academic side before you start hooting off about how your athletics department is going to make so much money for them.

"Blaming a coach for the actions of an 18-23 year old is ridiculous unless the coach actively covers up for the players like Art Briles. "

Agreed. What was Switzer supposed to do about his players shooting each other, gangraping and dealing coke? Instill a culture of accountability and quit recruiting thugs? That's just asking too much of a football coach.

/s

2 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

To be fair, that Kentucky game probably was the best the aggy defense has played in Kyle Field, "maybe, ever."

only these dipshits could somehow brag about that, though

That looked like the most inept QB that has played in Kyle Field, "maybe, ever"

• Like 1

It is my fondest hope that these outbursts have not gone unnoticed by the athletic director and the university administration. I am going to assume, perhaps naively, that the powers that be already have acted so that we might not have to endure 10 more years of this boorish, mind-boggling misbehavior.

perhaps?   Oh, you silly, silly "53 year" tenured faculty member....

sharpaasmugsquare.jpg

I really don't care. We have everything we need to win a title. A national title. 

And it has absolutely nothing to do with the sips (unless we play them in the playoff). 

They can win all they want in the bdf. Until they learn how to play defense they will lose every game that matters. And let the record show that playing OU without a defense is not a game that matters.

This in reply to a thread about if Baylor will upset us and bring us "back to square one" 

47 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Aggy faculty member wrote a letter about his dislike of Jimbo.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2988112

I think people are too soft these days and overreact to pretty much everything. At the same time, schools have to be aware of that societal trend and weigh their actions. In other words, aggie athletics has a fine line to walk. Jimbo Fisher is a clod and probably isn't nimble enough to walk a fine line.

I'll just get my popcorn.

8 minutes ago, Machinator said:

DpKDHE4U0AIN0ab.jpg

LKeller, a fan of a team that plays 7 home games and 1 in-state neutral site game this season. We play 6 home games, 1 in-state neutral site game, and 1 "neutral site" game 12 miles from our opponent's campus (1,500 miles from ours). I'd call the Maryland game a true road game. aggy plays 4 road games and we play 5, dumb fuck.

"The University of Kentucky hadn’t played football in College Station since 1952, when “in a moving gesture of sportsmanship,” A&M’s cadets “carried the victorious Wildcats from the field on their shoulders.”

It’s good to see not everything has changed.

Kentucky alumni and other members of Big Blue Nation were happy to find a warm welcome in Aggieland before and after the Oct. 6 game (which this time, A&M won). 

“If the world treated everyone the way Texas A&M treated us this weekend the world would be a better place!” tweeted a member of the Kentucky cheer squad, Kyle Steele. 

“It was truly the best experience any of us have ever had,” Steele added. “Cheering for us upon arrival, as we warmed up, wanted pictures with us, continued to ask if we needed anything.”

If the world treated everyone the way Texas A&M treated us this weekend the world would be a better place!@AggieNetwork

— Kyle Steele (@cheeringuy100) October 7, 2018"
mainImg20181009183418.jpg?width=1900&mod

21 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

“If the world treated everyone the way Texas A&M treated us this weekend the world would be a better place!” tweeted a member of the Kentucky cheer squad, Kyle Steele. 

You know you're digging when the compliments are coming from a male UK cheerleader. On twitter.

Who gives a fuck. 

• Like 1