Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

20 hours ago, Machinator said:

DxX_auXVYAAhFCs.jpgDxX_b6hVAAIwk2J.jpg

"We already out recruit them..."

aggy never misses a chance to take a sample size of 1, largely misinterpret it, and call it a trend - provided that it favors aggy. (They've "out recruited" UT this cycle to the tune of being ranked a few spots higher with a negligible difference in average player rating.) 

Edited by Hank Chinaski

7 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

"We already out recruit them..."

aggy never misses a chance to take a sample size of 1, largely misinterpret it, and call it a trend - provided that it favors aggy. (They've "out recruited" UT this cycle to the tune of being ranked a few spots higher with a negligible difference in average player rating.) 

When has any Aggie, ever, contemporaneously believed and/or admitted Texas was out-recruiting them? They'll look back and say "well we was gettin out-recruited when <last coach> was coach because <bullshit reasons> but <new coach>, <new coach> ain't gonna let that happen no more!" but in the moment, every class no matter how bready and reprobrate is better than our BOMC-overrated recruits.

Seriously, find me one year when Cocksucker Liucci ever said "Texas had a better class than A&M this year". Just going off gut feel, I bet he said A&M's class signed in the spring of 2006 was better than the one we signed coming off a national championship. I will bet he said A&M's class signed in the spring of 2002 was better than ours (the one with Vince Young in it).

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

When has any Aggie, ever, contemporaneously believed and/or admitted Texas was out-recruiting them? They'll look back and say "well we was gettin out-recruited when <last coach> was coach because <bullshit reasons> but <new coach>, <new coach> ain't gonna let that happen no more!" but in the moment, every class no matter how bready and reprobrate is better than our BOMC-overrated recruits.

Seriously, find me one year when Cocksucker Liucci ever said "Texas had a better class than A&M this year". Just going off gut feel, I bet he said A&M's class signed in the spring of 2006 was better than the one we signed coming off a national championship. I will bet he said A&M's class signed in the spring of 2002 was better than ours (the one with Vince Young in it).

You’d bet right.  

i googled "Texags Coach February" and got this little gem

Coach February is the highest paid coach in all of college football at $5.1 Million.

A local radio talk show host has bashed him several times and ut for paying him so much.
The usual academics vs athletics debate.
Compare his pay with the best professors at ut.

A room full of 40 plus of their best professors combined salaries are still less than what Mack makes in a year.

this was posted in October 2010 following a 6 year run of 68-9 with 4 top 5 finishes.  

And then ironically, aggy bails Jimbo out of getting fired from FSU to the tune of $7.5 million for 10 years. I wonder if ole Papa Joe ever posted about that...

When has any Aggie, ever, contemporaneously believed and/or admitted Texas was out-recruiting them? They'll look back and say "well we was gettin out-recruited when was coach because but , ain't gonna let that happen no more!" but in the moment, every class no matter how bready and reprobrate is better than our BOMC-overrated recruits.
Aggie? NMSU doesn't compare themselves to Texas. Now aggy on the other hand.
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Is it Liucci’s fault that none of the recruiting services take into account how much a recruit wants to be an ag and just gets what means to be an ag when rating recruits? 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, skeeter said:

When will these asshats learn there is no transitive property of inequality in football ... ?

Or that a team might improve a little bit -- or maybe even a lot -- from Game 1 in a second-year HC and quarterback's tenure to the bowl game, 13 games later.

I always love when aggy spells lose/loser "loose/looser" -- it speaks to the fine education they're currently getting over there. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

2 of those were road games for Texas but not for the sec team, I believe. 

Are you implying that Texas Tech plays Texas harder at night, in Lubbock, than they do Ole Miss at 11 in the morning at a neutral site with a raucous crowd of 40,000 in attendance?

Do you even SEC?

49 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

2 of those were road games for Texas but not for the sec team, I believe. 

Not to mention most of the SEC programsloves going after our mid to lower tier teams.  Why not schedule WVU, TCU, OU, or UT (even OSU) more instead of BU, TT, KU, and KSU. It isn't like all of us are lined up to play Vandy,  USC and MISS.

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Or that a team might improve a little bit -- or maybe even a lot -- from Game 1 in a second-year HC and quarterback's tenure to the bowl game, 13 games later.

I always love when aggy spells lose/loser "loose/looser" -- it speaks to the fine education they're currently getting over there. 

That's what make them the champyuns that they think they are.

30 minutes ago, Horndog said:

" . . . and they'll still continue to send fewer players to the nfl."

As I posted in another thread:

Players on 2018 NFL rosters:Texas 29, aggy 26.  Pretty simple math.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/college/_/letter/t

(Too bad it's not 27-25.)

That's nice and all....but, I don't want us comparing our program to aggy.   Why would we?

• Like 1