• Cairn Horn88

Zwin iconTexasAM.gif
Texas A&M Fan
Duluth, MN
Member since Mar 2016
8820 posts

Just bought Big12Rant.com and CFBRant.comPosted on 9/11/19 at 8:58 am
uArw.png10dArw.png2
I figured other fanbases clearly need an outlet to host their kvetching. Surely they are not coming here for the charming banter of SEC fans. We are too poor and illiterate for them to associate with on an ongoing basis. 

I feel it's a moral imperative to give these people a home. Now I just need to learn how to code. I hear it's a thing now. 

Chicken can contact me here if he wants to buy the domains and run with it.

Some idiot aggy just posted this on sec rant. You know what to do....

23 minutes ago, US183 said:
 Zwin iconTexasAM.gif
Texas A&M Fan
Duluth, MN
Member since Mar 2016
8820 posts

Just bought Big12Rant.com and CFBRant.comPosted on 9/11/19 at 8:58 am
uArw.png10dArw.png2
I figured other fanbases clearly need an outlet to host their kvetching. Surely they are not coming here for the charming banter of SEC fans. We are too poor and illiterate for them to associate with on an ongoing basis. 

I feel it's a moral imperative to give these people a home. Now I just need to learn how to code. I hear it's a thing now. 

Chicken can contact me here if he wants to buy the domains and run with it.

Some idiot aggy just posted this on sec rant. You know what to do....

"I has not much ed-u-macation. I were lernt in college to puff paint, sueeze muh testicles, and to tell everyone the TEXAS AGGIES! (whoop!) winned Werld Were Tue by us-selfs.

I didn't go to no lib-ur-ul school like them Silly-Con valley schools. I is conservative! Much better and just the same as them lib-ur-ul schools.

Do anyone know hows to code? I needs that skills and I weren't lernt it where I goed to school. Them teached us chicken farming and park rangerin' at my S!E!C! U-knee-versity! None of my friends has the coding either. All muh friends is aggy. We all lives in Katy! whoop!

But I is really smart! Them telled me that in Fish Camp! I has diploma from "Texas just as good A&M state university and cow college!" Whoop!"

I heared Lone Start College teached coding. My u-knee-versity is almost as big as Lone Start College. That makes us both e-leet because we is bigger than them lib-ur-ul schools. I needs to find me a Lone Start College graduate. Helps me, pleeze. I wants a website to shows them sips who runs this here state!

Apple CEO Tim Cook says it is more important to learn how to code than it is to learn English as a second language.

The tech executive made the remarks to French outlet Konbini while in the country for a meeting with French President Emmanuel Macron, who has called for tech companies to pay higher taxes in Europe.

“If I were a French student and I were 10 years old, I think it would be more important for me to learn coding than English. I’m not telling people not to learn English in some form — but I think you understand what I am saying is that this is a language that you can [use to] express yourself to 7 billion people in the world,” Cook tells Konbini.

“I think that coding should be required in every public school in the world.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/12/apple-ceo-tim-cook-learning-to-code-is-so-important.html

Edited by Randolph Duke

15 minutes ago, po elvis said:

aggy has won 4 out of the last 5 against arkie by exactly 7 points. 3 of them in OT. arkansas always has a chance against aggy.

Arkansas is terrible. Absolutely fucking terrible. Same as last year. They're not going to beat A&M. These are the games where Jimbo earns his $75mil! 

A loss to AR is not a good thing in the bigger picture.  We need Jimbo in CS.  A loss starts the wheels turning on him prematurely.  It's a worthless game they are expected to win during a year they are expected to barely be over .500.  Now next year, with their marshmallow schedule - that would be delicious.  

Or not.  Fuck 'em.  Let the tears flow.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

A loss to AR is not a good thing in the bigger picture.  We need Jimbo in CS.  A loss starts the wheels turning on him prematurely.  It's a worthless game they are expected to win during a year they are expected to barely be over .500.  Now next year, with their marshmallow schedule - that would be delicious.  

If they could afford the buyout I'd want to see Baggins do well enough to keep him in place with his accomplishments.  Since they can't afford it I'd love to see him power dive that sucker into the ground at mach 3 and watch aggy whine and grasp helplessly for straws that aren't there while they're saddled with their contractual albatross an made (even more of) a laughingstock for years.

• Like 3

Just now, sushihorn said:

If they could afford the buyout I'd want to see Baggins do well enough to keep him in place with his accomplishments.  Since they can't afford it I'd love to see him power dive that sucker into the ground at mach 3 and watch aggy whine and grasp helplessly for straws that aren't there while they're saddled with their contractual albatross an made (even more of) a laughingstock for years.

Power.  Moves.  

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

"I has not much ed-u-macation. I were lernt in college to puff paint, sueeze muh testicles, and to tell everyone the TEXAS AGGIES! (whoop!) winned Werld Were Tue by us-selfs.

I didn't go to no lib-ur-ul school like them Silly-Con valley schools. I is conservative! Much better and just the same as them lib-ur-ul schools.

Do anyone know hows to code? I needs that skills and I weren't lernt it where I goed to school. Them teached us chicken farming and park rangerin' at my S!E!C! U-knee-versity! None of my friends has the coding either. All muh friends is aggy. We all lives in Katy! whoop!

But I is really smart! Them telled me that in Fish Camp! I has diploma from "Texas just as good A&M state university and cow college!" Whoop!"

I heared Lone Start College teached coding. My u-knee-versity is almost as big as Lone Start College. That makes us both e-leet because we is bigger than them lib-ur-ul schools. I needs to find me a Lone Start College graduate. Helps me, pleeze. I wants a website to shows them sips who runs this here state!

Damn...Chad Briscoes aggy brother.

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

A loss to AR is not a good thing in the bigger picture.  We need Jimbo in CS.  A loss starts the wheels turning on him prematurely. 

I think you are missing the truly big picture when it comes to the coach in College Station:

giphy.gif

Vince Lombardi wouldn't have won jack shit in College Station. Let 'em keep Jimbo, let 'em fire Jimbo, whatever. 

Even if God in Heaven above comes down and points his hand at aggy's side of the field. Even if every man, woman and child held hands together and prayed for aggy to win, it just wouldn't matter, because all the really good looking girls would still go out with the guys from Texas 'cause they've got all the money! It just doesn't matter if aggy wins or loses. IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!

Edited by Walden Ponderer
Grammar, how does it work?
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Damn...Chad Briscoes aggy brother.

The aggys love to bleat about how their school "is just like them e-leet schools" but "better."

The ags have no clue that students at elite universities don't get admitted, let alone have degrees conferred upon them, without having some understanding of computer language and coding.

No one being identified as capable of providing leadership to a modern organization can be clueless as to how to give instructions to those doing coding. Without understanding how to give clear instructions, there is no way to ensure the end product is acceptable to the organization. And that is the difference between universities that actually prepare their students for leadership positions and Texas A&M.

The aggys believe it is far more important to teach cultural redneck bullshit than skills necessary to drive the economy of the state of Texas forward. Which is why the economy of the Brazos Valley is shit, and the economy of the area surrounding the city of Austin has been booming for most of the past half century.

Not long ago, I got a text from someone who wanted to put the aggypedia.com site together and, within three days, it was up. With over 40,000 words (footnoted with original source documentation). Neither of us were coders, but we each knew enough about coding to build the site. It's not tough.

Well, it's not tough unless you are burdened with only an aggy-level education.

They are worthless idiots being burdened with second-rate educations and, because of their backwoods culture, are failing the taxpayers of Texas at an ever increasing rate.

The people of Texas deserve far better than Texas A&M. Pass the amendment to sever their status as a branch of The University of Texas, cut them a check from the PUF for $7B to segregate the financial assets (when has an aggy not been in favor of segregation?), and we will throw a legislative decree to bring back the aggy bonfire. Everyone wins. Especially the people of Texas.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, sushihorn said:

I actually want to see him have a good year this season so they'll slap a 10-year, $100M extension on to the end of his current contract. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I actually want to see him have a good year this season so they'll slap a 10-year, $100M extension on to the end of his current contract. 

I agree. I want them to continue to have 8 win seasons, finish in the middle of the SEC and get a big win here and there to keep them paying way to much money for coaches and empty trophy rooms.

3 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Jimbo aint going anywhere.  He's in year 2 of a GUARANTEED 10 year $75M contract.  They are stuck with his ass for at least another 5 years minimum.  As he gets closer to the end of his contract, the drive for him is going to be even less.  He already showed he'd rather play to limit a loss than try to win.  This is just the start of his 2nd year.  just imagine how little he'll give a shit by the 5th year.  He'll coach every game not to get blown out and he won't give a fuck because he's got GUARANTEED retirement money.  He's already shown that he has no problems burning bridges and torpedoing a program when he's checked out.  

• Like 2

Strong chance Elko is gone going into next season as well.  Their "easy" schedule minus the only coach on their staff seemingly worth a damn will be fun to watch.  Then in 2021, back to getting their teeth kicked in by virtually every ranked team they play....starting the musical coordinator dance we saw Mack trying to pull off in his last few years.  Swapping out one by one to deflect from his own ineptitude.  Then that little turd will ride off into the proverbial sunset

tenor.gif?itemid=5164320

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, po elvis said:

funny. that is exactly what most aggies want.

they would never admit it, but yes, if Mephistopheles showed up and offered them a guaranteed 84 wins between the start of the 2020 season and the end of the 2029 season, with no season of fewer than 7 and no season of more than 10, they would take that without even thinking real hard about it. 

Mephistopheles: "And oh did I neglect to mention.... now that you've signed... The Deal includes no guarantee of wins over Alabama or LSU! No championships of any kind!"

Aggie: "But, but, we kin say we's over .500 in the SEC right? Right???"

Mephistopheles (sighs, rolls eyes): "Yes, yes, you'll be over .500 every single year for the decade. But you'll never--"

Aggie (interrupting): "HAW HAW HAW MR. DEVIL, YOU'S A DUMBASS, WE GON' BE OVER FIVE HUNNERT EVERY YEAR IN THE TOUGHEST CONFERENCE, THAT MEANS WE'S GON' HAVE BRAGGIN RIGHTS OVER TEE YEW! I THOUGHT YOU WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SMART YOU DUMBASS!"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sushihorn said:

spacer.png

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

they would never admit it, but yes, if Mephistopheles showed up and offered them a guaranteed 84 wins between the start of the 2020 season and the end of the 2029 season, with no season of fewer than 7 and no season of more than 10, they would take that without even thinking real hard about it. 

Mephistopheles: "And oh did I neglect to mention.... now that you've signed... The Deal includes no guarantee of wins over Alabama or LSU! No championships of any kind!"

Mephistopheles (sighs, rolls eyes): "Yes, yes, you'll be over .500 every single year for the decade. But you'll never--"

Aggie (interrupting): "HAW HAW HAW MR. DEVIL, YOU'S A DUMBASS, WE GON' BE OVER FIVE HUNNERT EVERY YEAR IN THE TOUGHEST CONFERENCE, THAT MEANS WE'S GON' HAVE BRAGGIN RIGHTS OVER TEE YEW! I THOUGHT YOU WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SMART YOU DUMBASS!"

Mephistopheles  is a Texas Ex?  Could have sworn he was a Baylor alum...

Arkansas is terrible. Absolutely fucking terrible. Same as last year. They're not going to beat A&M. These are the games where Jimbo earns his $75mil! 
Mooo
OK, so we're in agreement. A&M will bumblefuck its way to another single digit win over one of the ten worst teams in P5. 
Mooo
Not really. You can't find an Aggie alive that expects that, and they were what, 12th or 14th in the fucking preseason poll?
Mooo
Good lord maga aggy you shore tipe a lot of mindless drivel.
Mephistopheles  is a Texas Ex?  Could have sworn he was a Baylor alum...
What does a aggy like swanny know. Other than mooooo.

6f221d22cb835b4c1a24954e3ab3e4f4.jpg

• Haha 1

A quick story about how chickenshit aggys are.

The aggys have posted some old audio clips supposedly "explaining" their 12th Man fairy tale. https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3058610/last

What they won't do is ask someone who has actually researched their fairy tale to offer the details of his research. Why not? Lol.

Michael Bynum researched and wrote a book about the aggy 12th Man "tradition." He spoke to the heirs of E. King Gill. His work was so authoritative, that after he submitted his final draft to the university, they posted numerous paragraphs of his work on the school's website, and on the website of their 12th Man Foundation.

If there was anyone who knows more about the school's 12th Man "tradition" than Michael Bynum, he hasn't been identified by TAMU. Or anyone else that I know of.

But, because Bynum actually knows the truth about the aggy 12 Man "tradition," the aggys will never bring him forward to speak to the public. Why not? lol.

It is just a matter of time until Michael Bynum speaks publicly about what I have been saying since 2012, that being the aggy 12th Man "tradition" is a complete fraud.

Bynum isn't from Texas. He has no bias in his perspective. He has spent years researching the E. King Gill story. He has spoken to numerous heirs of E. King Gill. The aggys used some of his research on their school's official website. And chickenshits such as Gabe Bock, and Billy Liucci won't dare give Bynum a platform to explain to us Bynum's true history of the aggy 12th Man "tradition."

"Fearless on every front." Lol

Try "fearful of the truth."

No one knows more of the true story of the aggy 12th Man than Michael Bynum, and Texas A&M is scared shitless about Bynum going public about his research. But it will be told. And his story will be a good one.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

The aggys have posted some old audio clips supposedly "explaining" their 12th Man fairy tale. https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3058610/last

What they won't do is ask someone who has actually researched their fairy tale to offer the details of his research. Why not? Lol.

Michael Bynum researched and wrote a book about the aggy 12th Man "tradition." He spoke to the heirs of E. King Gill. His work was so authoritative, that after he submitted his final draft to the university, they posted numerous paragraphs of his work on the school's website, and on the website of their 12th Man Foundation.

If there was anyone who knows more about the school's 12th Man "tradition" than Michael Bynum, he hasn't been identified by TAMU. Or anyone else that I know of.

But, because Bynum actually knows the truth about the aggy 12 Man "tradition," the aggys will never bring him forward to speak to the public. Why not? lol.

It is just a matter of time until Michael Bynum speaks publicly about what I have been saying since 2012, that being the aggy 12th Man "tradition" is a complete fraud.

Bynum isn't from Texas. He has no bias in his perspective. He has spent years researching the E. King Gill story. He has spoken to numerous heirs of E. King Gill. The aggys used some of his research on their school's official website. And chickenshits such as Gabe Bock, and Billy Liucci won't dare give Bynum a platform to explain to us Bynum's true history of the aggy 12th Man "tradition."

No one knows more of the true story of the aggy 12th Man than Michael Bynum, and Texas A&M is scared shitless about Bynum going public about his research. But it will be told. And his story will be a good one.

Why don't we (Surly), just invite him to log in and have a chat with us?  We are nice folks.

9 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

I'm of the opinion that aggy tears are like currency. You take today's money over future. 

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

So he already wrote the book? Or are you saying aggy cherry picked or otherwise tampered with the final product?

8 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

I'm of the opinion that aggy tears are like currency. You take today's money over future. 

So he already wrote the book? Or are you saying aggy cherry picked or otherwise tampered with the final product?

A&M stole his intellectual property by taking numerous paragraphs from the final draft he gave the school to review prior to publication. There is a federal lawsuit over the issue. A&M, of course, hid behind sovereign immunity, but for once, an individual connected to the university is having to defend himself for his actions. 

Because the university published his work on their own prior to his publishing his book, he was deprived of the value of his work. 

King Gill’s heirs stood to share in the royalties from sales of the book. Much like Horace Carswell’s son, it is amazing how do many of the heirs of “great aggys” want nothing to do with A&M and despise the university. 

I have said many times, those who know aggy most like A&M the least. Not a lot of smart individuals running that place. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, sushihorn said:

oh, no. there is literally no buyout. it is 100% guaranteed. if he wants to go elsewhere, to any other job, he does not owe the school a buyout from his end either.

it is one of the most hilarious contracts ever given to any coach, ever. 

• 10 years (!)
  • $75m (!!)
  • 100% guaranteed (!!!)
  • $0 buyout if he wants to go elsewhere (!!!)

you would really think that after their hilariously bad contract that they gave Sumlin - had no offset language, and the full money ($9.9m or $10.4m) was due to him within 60 days of being fired. they did learn something from that debacle though, if they fire him they own him only 25% within the first 60 days then the rest is paid out annually. 

9 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

The Net Present Value of Aggie tears - for this we will use the for the discounted-gash-flow, otherwise known as a forecast for aggie leaky-pussy-syndrome (LPS).

A terminal value is calculated for the end of the forecast period and then discounted back to the present.  We attribute these delicious tears that compose an equal proportion of the total value that contributes to the final spectacle of Jimbo burning down Kyle field and taking a giant shit at midfield after cashing his final contract check.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

The Net Present Value of Aggie tears - for this we will use the for the discounted-gash-flow, otherwise known as a forecast for aggie leaky-pussy-syndrome (LPS).

A terminal value is calculated for the end of the forecast period and then discounted back to the present.  We attribute these delicious tears that compose an equal proportion of the total value that contributes to the final spectacle of Jimbo burning down Kyle field and taking a giant shit at midfield after cashing his final contract check.

Finally a McCombs grad speaks up.