• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 6/12/2018 at 5:32 PM, TornACL said:

I'm very confused. It'll be a horrendous Thursday night for them if they lose their opener, because they open with Northwestern State not Clemson.

Damn.  I must have REALLY misheard that.  But I would totally be on board for aggy losing to Northwestern State.

Myles Garrett talks shit about 2X NBA Finals MVP KD:

"Me, I'm too competitive to try and ride on somebody's coat tails to get a W. But for him, you might as well stay at the spot you're at now. There's no point in leaving since you've already taken that moniker where he's been called the snake and cupcake and all that. You might as well stay and just keep on winning."

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/06/myles_garrett_blasts_kevin_dur.html

Myles Garrett has never won anything. Ever. What the fuck does that guy know about what it takes to win? Or how to best carry yourself and your team? He's the fucking guy running 10 yards upfield while the RB goes right where he left, because he doesn't play team defense FFS. 

This is Garrett just pandering to the idiotic masses in Cleveland. 

• Like 1

A dude who racked up 95% of his college stats against directional schools and willingly chose to go to a school whose entire fan base rides the coattails of their conference over their own success chooses to call out the back to back NBA Final MVP?  Have fun in Cleveland douche and enjoy your 3 year NFL career.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Hey Ramjet. I'm headed your direction during the end of the July 4 week. Let's book a table at Frenchy's and see if we can get anyone to join us. Ping that asshole who runs aggypedia. We can make him pay for it all.

Are you in?

Watch out for aggy lurkers. Sure, they won't know which one of you is Randolph Duke, but this is the best lead they've had in years.

24 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Hey Ramjet. I'm headed your direction during the end of the July 4 week. Let's book a table at Frenchy's and see if we can get anyone to join us. Ping that asshole who runs aggypedia. We can make him pay for it all.

Are you in?

He'll show.  Check at Snoopy's.

52 minutes ago, DeadArmadillo said:

So when you have a gathering and invite your co workers, that's the one aggie you tell about the party.  And you ask him not to tell the other aggies about said party.  And he understands

I know an aggie like that. Went on a fishing trip with him and some other buddies about a month ago. He was badmouthing the corps and the way so-called "red ass" aggies behave. I jokingly told him he sounds like a 2%'er. His reply: "I'd be a Zero %'er if I could."

Might be the coolest aggie I've ever met.

17 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

He'll show.  Check at Snoopy's.

I'm wanting to hear his NASA stories and for him to point himself out in the background of the pictures on the wall of Frenchy's.

That, and I'm wanting their chicken marsala with the side of fettucinne alfredo.

Supposedly it costs $10k/lb to put something into space. Frenchy's fettucinne alfredo has cost the U.S. government about $4 million considering all the weight it has put on astronauts over the years.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

I'm wanting to hear his NASA stories and for him to point himself out in the background of the pictures on the wall of Frenchy's.

That, and I'm wanting their chicken marsala with the side of fettucinne alfredo.

Supposedly it costs $10k/lb to put something into space. Frenchy's fettucinne alfredo has cost the U.S. government about $4 million considering all the weight it has put on astronauts over the years.

Great, you keep giving aggy clues.  Now they will be going table to table checking to see who ordered chicken marsala and fettucinne alfredo. 

36 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

The veal Marsala is better. The carbonara is good too. Hell, its all good

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

You've never played on a good team, Myles. How would you know?

That's why he chose Aggie. He wanted to surround himself with morons and mediocrity so that it would all be up to him to win it all!  That's why all of the SEC championships and National Championships he won mean so much more to him.

• Like 1

Shouldn't her title be, "Senior Women's Administrator" 

What does "Senior Woman Administrator" even mean? 
Does any one at that school have the slightest grasp of our language?  

19 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I'm guessing she is the longest tenured woman in the athletics department. Probably just a secretary taking dictation directly from John Sharp.

The only one that can understand his drunken, slurred dictation.